BY GLAMGLOW #11 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how does it m...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it worth the pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Glam glow has done it again! This mask. I am in love. The smell; I don't know how to describe, it's not overpowering, it's not strong. it has a pleasant smell but I don't know what I would describe it as. The formulas kind of smooth chunky bits.. so when you put it on there is some bigger pieces in there for when you go to exfoliate at the end when washing off the mask... which fills so Heavenly on your face. This is one of the gentle but strong exfoliator that I have tried. I've honestly notice such an improvement in My overall texture and look of my face since I started using Glam glow products but this product in general. Now if price is an issue.. because this is one of the more expensive face mask that you can purchase on the market, they do have travel sizes which are cheaper and they do have a mask trio that includes it and bundles that have all their face mask which are tester sizes and they are fairly inexpensive for the amount of product you're actually getting..there is a lot of product in those tubes so if you wanted to try it I would suggest start with those. This product I can't say enough about it has done for me personally. You're talking about a girl who went from wearing makeup and Foundation everyday to feeling comfortable with going into public with nothing on her face.
Lauren B.
Amazing!!! In the winter/fall I have VERYYYY dry skin, I wish I had this product before so I could have worked on my skin during that time. This is a clay mask and I used to use a clay mask long ago, but it would majorly dry me out! This has little tiny scrubbing balls that you scrub before removing and afterwards your face is as soft as a baby's bottom! Perfect for us dry skin girls. And it does somewhat clear up my skin, but I do not have a lot of acne so I wouldn't be able to give advice in that area. But whenever I do have acne the day after using this they seem smaller! Love this stuff. I have been told by some oily skin girls that is doesn't do much for them and some love it. So I guess it just depends on your other concerns. For those with a lot of acne issues I think the one in the white packaging would be best for you! Also I believe the clumps in this are dried tea tree leaves which is VERY good for your skin.
Evelyn L.
San Diego , CA
I got a small version of the normal mask for a birthday present when Glam Glow was all the hype. I was super excited to try this product bc everyone was talking about this brand. The packaging was decent, nothing was super wow about it. It was also kinda hard to get the product out bc it was so small and when it got closer to the end, my fingers couldn’t fit. However, the only reason why I rate this product 3 stars is because it burned my face. Not that tingly, feel good, tea tree burn, but like fire on my face, and my skin is usually good with that tingly sensation, but not this. Also, it was strange bc there would be times after I used the product where my skin would look so irritated/red after using it and times where I would look amazing. I just got inconsistent results, but when this mask was having a good day,
my face was having a better day.
KaCie C.
Phoenix, AZ
s a big fan of the ThirstyMud mask (I use it 1-2 times a week as a sleeping mask), I decided to give another mask a try and opted for GravityMud. First off, this mask is fun to apply -- you use a brush to apply the mask, which is both calming and enjoyable. Second, the smell is rather pleasant. Third, while the peeling off process isn't 100% ideal, I have seen immediate firming and smoothing results. I lightly pat my face with a little water to remove any excess mask pieces. I don't recommend thoroughly washing your face or using a strong toner afterward so that the mask ingredients can absorb into the skin. After I lightly pat off the excess mask, I apply Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 night cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks incredibly smooth and firm -- visibility of forehead wrinkles diminished immensely. I now use this mask twice a week. I do not recommend using a retinol product afterward
Amberly S.
I've tried this mask several times since its release and I have to say I don't love it nearly as much as Supermud or Powermud. I don't really see much difference in my skin when I use this particular mask. I notice it does a tiny bit of exfoliation to my skin. It definitely tingles, almost borders on burning when you initially apply it. I would not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin as it may be a bit too harsh. It doesn't have any sort of off-putting scent. The texture is interesting, it has tiny flecks of seaweed in it. The mask applies smoothly and is easy to remove. . This is just an okay mask overall, not one I feel the need to rush out and get full size as I think there are other masks at a lower price point that could give me the same result.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This is SO STRONG AND SO POTENT and I love this so much but I wouldn’t recommend using it more than twice a week. I only need to use this at least once a month maybe even twice if I ever forget to take my makeup off at night and accidentally sleep with it. This sucks out all the oils and toxins and does an amazing job at exfoliating. I’m glad I got this as a reward from Sephora because I wouldn’t have gotten this for a small trial size because I was afraid I was gunna hate it. I ended up getting the full size from Costco and it was the best skin care investment I made! Unfortunately now I have combo skin so I don’t have to use this as often but I always use it around my t-zone and it does a really good job at exfoliating and smoothing out my skin!
Julie C.
Madison
Super awesome mask. It actually does tingle a bit! It has green tea twigs and leaves in it, which I absolutely loved. I don’t typically use mud masks, but I had to try Glam Glow. It dried pretty quickly and felt tight like drying mud masks usually do. The reviews I read said to gently exfoliate skin when rinsing off the mask. It gave me such an awesome clearance of the skin. So soft after all the dead skin cells were removed! My skin did glow! I saw this after only one use. It is very, very pricey, considering the jar is very small. The packaging is adorable and tempting. Looks good among my other skincare products. If you buy Youthmud on Amazon, careful, there are fakes around. Happy masking!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
When this product says tinglexfoliate, they are not playing. No gimmicks. I was sixteen when this came out I do believe and I was a frequent flyer at my local jcp sephora where my friend worked. One day she said the product finally launched and I could pick from the glam glow samples. So I tried this one. My face, was washed in warm water and ready for application. SO I THOUGHT. My face was on fire, I thought my face was going to fall off. The tingling sensation was so funny but in a good way. When I took the hard as a rock mask off, my face was a little red, little beat. once my face calmed down, I noticed how gorgeous and polished my skin was. Worth all the effort.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Laly G.
Grapevine
I first purchased the mini bc of all of YouTube gurus going on about how amazing it was. But at the moment of using it myself, it burned a little. I applied a bit on my t-zone, followed the instructions & felt a tingling sensation at first. Soon after, I had to wash it off since it became an uncomfortable burning feeling on my skin. I tried it a couple more times after that to double check, but was left with the same results. It irritated my skin at each use. The reason why I gave it 3 stars is because it does exfoliate, but I guess my skin was too sensitive & couldn’t take the ingredients.
April W.
Hartford, CT
This product is pretty expensive!!!! Is it worth the hype???
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Why is that product so expensive????
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Worth the price? I have dry combination skin.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
What is a cup for this mask? I tried the sample and I loved it, but it's too expensive
maricela f.
What's is your favorite and least favorite things about this product?