Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire

Is this okay to use on sensitive skin

Alexa S.
Alexa S.
12 months ago
I wouldn't use this one. Possibly try one of their other masks because this one is VERY powerful and might break you out or dry you out.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
12 months ago
didnt work for my sensitve skin it broke me out
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
1 year ago
I've always had sensitive skin, and had problems finding products that wont cause irritation and breakouts. After using this, my skin actually cleared and was GLOWING! This product tingles a bit while using it, so if you're sensitive to that sensation, then I wouldn't recommend.
Craig H.
Craig H.
Newark, NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
I'd probably steer clear if you have sensitive skin. My skin is pretty tough but there is some residual redness after use. Get a sample first for sure.
Nicholette M.
Nicholette M.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have sensitive skin as well I used it and had no problems I just applied a moisturizer after using it
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Hattiesburg, MS
1 year, 2 months ago
As far as I know, yes. Just remember that it is an exfoliator so it's up to you not to be too rough if you know your skin is sensitive.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
1 year, 2 months ago
YES!! I have super sensitive skin (I've come to find out) and I've used all glam glow products!! The only thing is, I wouldn't use this for over night spot treatment. It's extremely worth the price and it's a GREAT PRODUCT. This whole brand is so beautiful you cannot go wrong with any product !!!!
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
1 year, 2 months ago
Hi Naira, I've used this mask before and it worked great for me. I also have sensitive skin. Good luck!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin and it's fine for me. But everyone's sensitivity reacts to different things I recommend you always spot test.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
1 year, 2 months ago
This product is strong on sensitive skins