Crystal Y.

I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
5 months, 2 weeks ago
It felt like it was burning my face right off. It was quite painful and my face was inflamed and red. I see some reviewers saying they like that feeling, but in reality, your skin does not. If you think you're sensitive to products then I don't recommend it. Pick up a sample at Sephora but YMMV.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Northampton , PA
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I swear by all glamglow products. They may be pricey but they're well worth the results
Sara S.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
11 months ago
I have gotten a couple of samples of this one, I like it okay. The sensation is pretty intense. My face feels cleaner and tighter after using it. I have sensitive skin and my face is bright red after use also so I use it at night and follow with the thirstymud. Together they work well but I think you can find more affordable products out there that work just as well.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kansas City, MO
11 months, 1 week ago
I personally love this product. I have big pores and my skin looks so much better after I use it. Try the small jar - you can get 10-12 masks out of it. It only takes a VERY thin layer to work.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
It's worth it! The smaller $22 jar of this gets you about 4 masks! My face always feel super smooth and tightened after I use it.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Odessa
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes!! My husband can tell a difference and gives me money to go and buy it.
Mary H.
Mary H.
1 year ago
Its sort of like a cult following but it does live up to its hype. After every masking session, I do feel my skin softer, cleaner & just feel "glammed" and didn't really do much. I have yet to try the newer ones but I love the black one & white one.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
1 year, 2 months ago
I find other brands do a decent job. Generally I find that I am happy with the results however glam glow is exceptional and there really is nothing like it. That being said if you have decent skin already then you could probably get away with a different brand but if youre looking for a great results or just want awesome skin then this is totally worth it!
Spruce Grove
1 year, 5 months ago
I think it depends on skin types. I have oily/dry skin and I use this once every 1-2 weeks and my skin is so much better. I've noticed a huge difference. You don't even need much of it. I got a sample size in a travel kit I bought a Sephora and it's lasted me a really long time!
Spruce Grove