Dianna J.
Newark, DE
First I must say that if you have very sensitive skin this may not work well for you. The first time I used this my skin turned quite red and burned when it was on...which actually I quite liked. Then after that, my skin must have gotten used to the product or it just lost it's efficacy. I like how it dries on the skin. It does leave the skin feeling taut while on but doesn't last long after. I would also prefer if item did not have such big chunks of what looks to be seaweed in it.
This IS a decent product but think it's a bit overpriced especially for the amount you receive. They sucker you in by stating the Hollywood stars use it but to be honest, celebrities are most definitely going to their Aesthetician's and Dermatologists for peels and microdermabrasion, etc. to keep their skin in tip top shape. *This is coming from a licensed aesthetician and makeup artist. Save your money unless you see a big sale. Better yet, you can ask for samples at your local beauty store and see if it works well for you before you lay out the big $$$