Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA
I am a big believer in this GLAMGLOW. After reading so many reviews online, I caved like most people and decided to give this a shot. Quite honestly, I was extremely surprised how much I love this product. It was totally worth all the hype and celebrity stamps of approval. It helps decongest pores and helps with my occasional breakouts.

I especially love how this is a quick treatment. I usually pop this on clean skin right before I hop into the shower since it takes less than 10 minutes for the product to fully dry. The shower steam opens my pores and works great in conjunction with the mask pulling out the impurities. I also love how there's bits of grains, sort of like micro dermabrasion crystals/sand that provides a bit of exfoliation while rinsing off. I'm on my third jar and I tend to stock up during Sephora's FF sales.