Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesss Glam Glow love it! This is the second Glam Glow mask I have tried. I was a little afraid of the warning about the tingle and did a patch test on my cheek. It was a mild tingle on my normal to dry sometimes sensitive skin. (My skin is sensitive/reactive with redness to some glycolic/lactic acid treatments). I applied a thin layer with a brush and kept it on for a little over 10 mins. It dried to a really hard clay finish and that is the biggest downside of this product to me- the stiffness when dries. When I tried to smile/talk when the mask was completely dry it was uncomfortable to make facial expressions and made me want to wash it off right away. But that's okay, just try not to talk to people with this on. Then you add water and the product quickly softens into a fine exfoliant that you rub in circles on your skin. My skin looked glowing and renewed after using! I hadn't exfoliated in about 3 weeks the mask really made my skin feel so clean and the texture smoothed out.