BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A professional-quality facial in a jar that softens and brightens in as little as 10 minutes. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment moisturizes, exfoliates, and lifts away impurities without disturbing skin's essential oils. Antiaging ingredients brighten and smooth while delivering a tighter, more youthful appearance with visibly minimized pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 day: - 97% agreed skin looked and felt smoother - 91% reported brighter skin - 94% experienced gentle surface exfoliation After 3 uses, over 7 days: - 100% agreed dull skin appeared brighter - 97% reported gentle surface exfoliation

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it before ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face mask and I'm wondering if this...2 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin 12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
It's an amazing product but super pricey. As you apply it to your face, you'll notice it doesn't spread easily because there are chunks of tea leaves in it. Yes, that's weird to have pieces of leaves stuck to your face, but so is plastering your face in green mud. You get over it. The smell is potently fragrant. This too, you will get over.
As the mask dries on your skin, it will feel like a green cement casing that gradually turns whiter as it dries. Fielding calls is a problem, texting is not.
When it's time to rinse, the mask will fall off in pieces and residually feel grainy. Graininess=exfoilation for your sad, dead skin.
You'll emerge with an au natural glow ala Carey Mulligan, if you really need a celebrity comparison. Yes, pores look nearly invisible. Yes, your skin will feel refreshed and soft. No, it won't last for more than a day or two.

The result is the way you wish your skin would greet you every morning if you lived somewhere with perfect air and weather conditions.
Still super expensive and you could probably find a comparable product that's cheaper.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
First I must say that if you have very sensitive skin this may not work well for you. The first time I used this my skin turned quite red and burned when it was on...which actually I quite liked. Then after that, my skin must have gotten used to the product or it just lost it's efficacy. I like how it dries on the skin. It does leave the skin feeling taut while on but doesn't last long after. I would also prefer if item did not have such big chunks of what looks to be seaweed in it.
This IS a decent product but think it's a bit overpriced especially for the amount you receive. They sucker you in by stating the Hollywood stars use it but to be honest, celebrities are most definitely going to their Aesthetician's and Dermatologists for peels and microdermabrasion, etc. to keep their skin in tip top shape. *This is coming from a licensed aesthetician and makeup artist. Save your money unless you see a big sale. Better yet, you can ask for samples at your local beauty store and see if it works well for you before you lay out the big $$$
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Price: $69.99 (Sephora)
Quality: 9/10
Duration: ~6 to 10 months
Recommended?: YES.
Do you suffer from large pores? What about wrinkles and fine lines? Maybe some bagginess too? Well then look no more! Your miracle worker is here!
This product gets 9/10 stars from me.
But why?
-This is worth EVERY cent that you spend. It does what it says it'll do: Tighten your pores to make giant pores like mine normal-sized, and tighten your skin so all those little (or not so little) fine lines and wrinkles are barely visible (and with prolonged usage, GONE)!
-A jar that costs you $70 initially will pay for itself through the expensive needles you won't require, through the life of the jar (which should last you at least half a year with the smaller jar and over a year with the larger jar, UNLESS you're drinking/eating the treatment... It doesn't quite work if you eat it).
But why didn't you give it 10/10?
-It isn't something I can recommend to people with sensitive skin or skin problems. Sorry 😖
Holly K.
Yesss Glam Glow love it! This is the second Glam Glow mask I have tried. I was a little afraid of the warning about the tingle and did a patch test on my cheek. It was a mild tingle on my normal to dry sometimes sensitive skin. (My skin is sensitive/reactive with redness to some glycolic/lactic acid treatments). I applied a thin layer with a brush and kept it on for a little over 10 mins. It dried to a really hard clay finish and that is the biggest downside of this product to me- the stiffness when dries. When I tried to smile/talk when the mask was completely dry it was uncomfortable to make facial expressions and made me want to wash it off right away. But that's okay, just try not to talk to people with this on. Then you add water and the product quickly softens into a fine exfoliant that you rub in circles on your skin. My skin looked glowing and renewed after using! I hadn't exfoliated in about 3 weeks the mask really made my skin feel so clean and the texture smoothed out.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I watched the GlamGlow craze unfold over many groups on the internet so naturally I needed to try it. Its expensive. Too expensive for what it is. Its a mud mask with herbs in it. Its not the cure for aging. Application is okay. Its in a little tub so you are able to gauge what you want to use or use a brush rather than guessing as you would with a tube. It definitely doesn't follow the "a little goes a long way" theory. I like the smell of the herbs. Its fragrant and soothing which is nice and my skin definitely tingled. Once it was dry it was faily easy to wash off and my skin felt very soft and smooth. The prouct itself is not the issue - the price for 1.7oz is 60 dollars. Thats the issue. There are plenty of other mud mask variations that work just as well if not better and aren't this expensive. Not to metion the internet is a great place to find recipes to make you're own mud masks etc if you're so inclined.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
I have used this twice now after receiving a sample size with order from Nordstrom. Three things crossed my mine as I smeared this mask on: "Wow, is this the dirt from under the Hollywood sign cause they weren't lying when they called this mud!?" "What the heck are the chunks of leaf in here?" My questions were replaced with "Holy moly, that burns!" Just when I was about to throw in the towel because I was worried I was burning my face, the awful sting went away and I was left with a tight cooling sensation. I rinsed after 10 minutes and the results were immediate: Clearer, brighter, smoother, tighter skin. Sensitive skin beware, it's pretty intense. After I saw the results I had to hold myself back from putting more on my face. I'll update if I decide to order the full size, which as of now I plan on forking over the cash to feel the burn again.
Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA
I am a big believer in this GLAMGLOW. After reading so many reviews online, I caved like most people and decided to give this a shot. Quite honestly, I was extremely surprised how much I love this product. It was totally worth all the hype and celebrity stamps of approval. It helps decongest pores and helps with my occasional breakouts.

I especially love how this is a quick treatment. I usually pop this on clean skin right before I hop into the shower since it takes less than 10 minutes for the product to fully dry. The shower steam opens my pores and works great in conjunction with the mask pulling out the impurities. I also love how there's bits of grains, sort of like micro dermabrasion crystals/sand that provides a bit of exfoliation while rinsing off. I'm on my third jar and I tend to stock up during Sephora's FF sales.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
MY all time favorite treatments. I adore the way this makes my skin feel and look. I began purchasing this from Sephora a few years ago. It is a bit more expensive than some masks but it is worth every penny.
It can look a little intimidating in the jar because of the dark color and pieces of ingredients but don't be afraid... that is part of the good stuff. It doesn't have a strong smell, I do wish it smelled a little more than it does.
While applied you can feel a tingling sensation and it does tighten the skin noticeably. It will dry down to a hard mask after about 10 minutes, You will need to scrub a bit to remove it.
Once you wash the mask away get ready to be blown away. Your skin will be incredibly soft, glowing and smooth.
Again, worth the money. This treatments is one of the best.
allison c.
This product is so great! I bought the smaller .5oz jar and got 4 uses out of it. I have tried so many products to get rid of the blackheads on my nose and nothing has worked as well as this! After the first use my skin felt super soft and smooth and the little lines by my eyes and forehead were faded. After my 4th use they are barely noticeable and the blackheads are completely gone. I did leave the mask in for longer than 10 mins each time because it was not completely dry, I averaged about 15-20 mins. The only downside was an intense tingling/burning sensation when you first use the mask...it goes away after a minute or two but it was uncomfortable for a bit. This may be because I have sensitive skin. But altogether this is a great mask, going out to buy the larger size!
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Ok so right off the bat let me start off by saying that I have a love hate relationship. I love it because it definitely makes your skin look brighter and feels super soft after rinsing it off. I definitely did see a difference in my nose area where I have lots of pores and white heads. What I don't like is that this product claims to give you a slight tingle but I would say it's more of a 10 sec. Burning sensation onto the skin. Keep Ib mind that I have dry sensitive skin but besides that I would give it 4 1/2 stars only because it did hurt for literally 10 sec. If not less when I initially applied and once I washed it off I felt the slight tingle. Other than that it's like any other clay mask that drys up and does its job.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?