BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGLAMGLOW
Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go

Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go

Glam to Go Treatments are travel-friendly and perfect for your Glow on the Go.Originally designed as a 10-minute professional 'facial in a jar' for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to le

Could this product be suitable for oily skin types too?
Thoughts on this Glamglow youthmud mask? I decided on this rather than the supermud because my skin tends to get dry and the supermud, from what I read, was more for oily skin.
Se puede usar aunque mí piel sea un poco grasa
Start your review of Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great.in reviews
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Rachel C.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Rachel C.
Got this mask in my BoxyCharm and I absolutely loved it. Great exfoliator, made my skin feel really smooth after using it. Helped make my pores look smaller. Fun to use. Took a star off because it is really expensive, and the jar isn’t that big (compared to the size of the box it comes in). Also be careful if you have sensitive skin, because this could be a little harsh on it.
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Marci S.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Marci S.
This is my second review for this product. It's my absolute favorite treatment mask. 14,500 reviews on Influenster alone and most reviews are 5 star! The best mask I've ever used honestly. I have several AHA/BHA acid peel masks that exfoliate and get rid of dead skin chemically. This is the only product I have ever used that actually shrunk my pores. The mask however exfoliates physically and leaves my face feeling like I've just had some sort of expensive treatment. I do not have acne nor sensitive skin however so it's definitely not recommended for sensitive skin. This mask has green tea leaf, a natural clay blend and volcanic pumice rock. When first applying your whole face has a serious tingle, not a burn, a tingle and then as the mask hardens the tingle goes away and you then wet your face and apply water and gently exfoliate using circular motions with fingers. I have SO many $70-$80 peel masks in my arsenal and this is the absolute top of the tier as far as exfoliation masks. I can't say enough good about the quality and results of this mask. I have an open jar and two unopened boxes for back up. 😂
Nestani C.
New Castle, DE
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Nestani C.
I really enjoyed using this product- it softened my skin,made it more beautiful and youthful, but for me-it’s too expensive! I got it from Boxycharm and I am happy with it.but I would never spend this much on mad mask.it just my opinion
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,197 reviews
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Dina H.
I like this product. It left my face feeling really soft. It also tingles on your skin. It wasn’t irritating in any way. I believe the price is a little high. I have used drug store brands that have worked just as well for a fraction of the price. If I were to find this product on sale, I would probably buy it again.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Lao P.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Lao P.
I love this mash so much, my skin feels tighten and smooth n silky. It is gentle on the skin, it smells so good!! I love it I got it from my boxycharm box and I love it and my fiancé loves it too it cleans up the pores and dirts!!!
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by viviana W.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by viviana W.
Me llego en mi última caja de #boxycharm y me ha encantado. Para empezar me encanta su presentación la caja en la que viene y su empaque son muy elegantes para mi gusto I love it. Su olor me gusta también huele rico. La textura de la crema es granosa cosa que ora exfoliar la piel esta súper. Después de ponerla en la piel por 10 minutos enjuague y [email protected] queda una pile tan suave y Fresca que ame ame 😍. La recomiendo al 💯 y definitivamente claro que la volvería a comprar. Un muy buen producto. Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go
Laiza M.
Brandon, FL
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Laiza M.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Laiza M.
I recently received this scrub. When you put it on you start to feel like heat as if burning. As it dries, the color changes and the heat decreases. It didn't burn my skin. It is easy to remove. With just water and small circular movements you can remove it. Don't forget your moisturizer after exfoliating. I would do it only once a week or every two weeks, but not twice a week as recommended by the product.
Christina  G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,192 reviews
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Christina  G.
Great mask super intense reminds me of the exfolikate by Kate summerville it tingels a lot kind of burned I definitely couldn’t last 10 min but I think it’s because I scrubbed my face first which I think was a bad idea so I’m going to try again tonight I really like how my skin felt afterwards though it’s on the pricey side it’s like 60$ but it’s good and will last forever I do recommend for people that don’t have sensitive skin because it’s no joke I love ❤️ it
Chris R.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Chris R.
🍁 This formula will definitely not be for everyone, but by golly, I absolutely love it! So first thing I noticed is a very strong, but lovely, herbal/floral scent. I know that some folks are sensitive to scented skincare products, but I really loved this particular fragrance, and it did not bother me. The texture is gritty, cooling mud, filled with pieces of herbs. Upon application, there is a definite tingling that feels a little like a cross between menthol and capsaicin, although the mask does not contain either of those. The sensation is strong and can be a little alarming, but it is not painful. Having said that, I can see how this may be too much for someone with a sensitive complexion. In fact, as I waited for the product to do its job, I was a little worried that my skin would become overly dried out. I couldn’t be more wrong! After I washed the mask off, my skin felt baby soft, silky smooth, moisturized, and wonderfully energized. Really amazing! 🍁 This product is fairly expensive as a 1.7 oz jar retails for around $60. There is a mini 0.5 oz jar available for $25, as well as, a 3.5 oz tube for $86.
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Shyla M.
Glamglow® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment Glam To Go uploaded by Shyla M.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I applied this Youthmud, I found it to be VERY tingly! It went on very smooth and a small bit covered my whole face! As it dried it made my face SUPER tight, I have never felt that much of an effect in a face mask before! I also love the packaging, sleek and black! When I rinsed the mud off, it came off very easily for how considerably tight and dry it was! My face looked flawless-smooth and glowing, the best it’s looked in awhile! I can’t wait to try more GlamGlow products, I absolutely LOVE this stuff!

481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...