Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL

Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?

Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
2 years ago
I like the white mask over this one! The tingling one I feel does a better job of cleansing your face where the white mask does a better job of making your face feel tight. Both are amazing, just depends on what you are looking for!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
3 years, 7 months ago
I prefer this one! It really is like a facelift in a bottle! Reduces pores and fine lines and makes your face super smooth!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I prefer the white super mud mask as opposed to this youth mud mask. White did not burn my skin but this one was very painful!! No youth mud in my stockpile
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I've tried both and personally I like this one more because it doubles as an exfoliant too. It exfoliates your skin as it goes on, and when you wash it off too. But it does the same as the white mask, which pulls the gunk out of your pores. If you have sensitive skin though, I don't see it going over to well.+
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Lincoln, NE
4 years, 5 months ago
I love them both for the different reasons. I think doing each of them once a week would be the prefect system for my skin type, and then use the white one to spot treat if a blemish occurs randomly. As soon as I can afford it, I am getting the other one and doing that.
Denise N.
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I've tried both but love how the exfoliating mask makes my skin feel afterwards. I've used the white one and then the exfoliating mask after and fell in love with how soft and clean my skin was. I love to use my Clarisonic brush to take off the mask!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I have both and they both work wonders. I prefer the clearing treatment for all my problem skin like acne and blemishes, and it really works with helping clear it up and unclogging pores. And my skin feels amazing afterwards. I love that you can use it daily.