BY GLAMGLOW #26 in Face Masks

Originally designed as a 10-minute professional 'facial in a jar' for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in immediate camera-ready glowing skin for Men & Women. Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in just 10 minutes. YOUTHMUD® for Super Sexy Super Radiant Skin™.

How To Use:

Stir and apply a thin layer to clean face. Expect a Tingle-tastic tingling effect in 10 minutes or less. Remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as desired.

Water, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Pumice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
  • I want to try this badly..... how good is it? Is it wort...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Jael B.
Outside of perhaps a moisturizer, I don’t think I have ever seen a product work so quickly and effectively in front of my eyes before. When I first heard of Glamglow, I was understandably intrigued, but upon hearing about the typical price-tag, I was less than thrilled and figured that I would never spend so much on a face mask. But now, I don’t think I’ve ever used products that address my skincare needs as quickly and effectively as these. This mask in particular does EXACTLY what it says it will do. It tingles on your face and then dries down like any regular mask, but when you begin to wet it and rub in circular motions to exfoliate, it gives you the most satisfying scrub without being too harsh or too gentle. I’ve been using a rather pricey exfoliant that leaves my skin feeling basically the exact same, while this tones and treats as a mask and then smoothes and deep cleanses as an exfoliant. Though the price is not ideal, I am someone that can justify spending on quality skincare. My skin felt so incredibly soft, was visibly brighter and smoother, and my pores were significantly less noticeable. This will definitely be my new staple.
Talia V.
New York
I seriously wish I worked for this brand. I remember when I first saw it in Sephora in its own little display, maybe 2-3 years ago. I walked in and I was like, “I need to look runway ready, I want my skin to glow but I can’t wear any products and it can’t be makeup.” The consultant told me: “This will make your skin look like Jennifer Lopez’s.” I was like... “Bitchhhhh.” And he was like, “Take this one.” It was the YouthMud. And I trusted it. I literally held that shiny metallic box in my hand the whole time I was enamored by the set of products in this line. I couldn’t stop playing in all of it. And I couldn’t wait to get home to try mine. All I’m saying is that it changed my LIFE and I still use it TO THIS DAY. Not every day, though. It’s really strong and this one does burn. But, in a good-deep way. I bought a mini GlamGlow at Nordstrom a few days ago, actually filmed a quick video snap and will be posting it on my Instagram story this week! As a city girl, I use this once every two weeks but, no more than that since all of my anti-aging products have finally made my skin the most supple and soft it’s ever been. I recommend to those brave enough to endure a little volcanic heat to have some J.Lo glow.
Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
This is my first ever glamglow product and I got the mini trio that came with 1. GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment 2. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment 3. GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer from Sephora. I literally just rinsed off the Youthmud and my mouth has still yet to be picked up off the floor. MY SKIN LOOKS AND FEELS AMAZING. Im kicking myself for not trying this mask sooner (I've had the trio for a 4 days already) because I was just in Sephora and I would have gotten the full size. This product has made me excited to try the rest of the Glamglow skincare line. Im officially cheating on Sunday Riley and Drunk elephant products. I tried Volcasmic today as well before putting some concealer on my blemishes and its a pretty good mattifying moisturizer. One thing about the youthmask: It tingles very intensely, almost a burn the first 1-2 minutes after applying... so if you are sensitive I would be very cautious.
ly v.
I love this so much.It’s a must have for me,I use it every other day. I have combo skin so some days my skin is really dry. This helps so much with removing the dry dead skin from your face. For me,it’s a 2 in 1 kinda thing cause i use it a face exfoliater and as a lip scrub. If you do use this, be careful and make sure you don’t have sensitive skin because it does burn a little when applying. I did get this at Marshall’s for around $20-$30. This does originally retail for $79 for the full size. I basically paid the price of the mini for the full size. I feel like it lasts a long time and it’s worth a splurge. Go to your local TjMaxx or Marshall’s to find high end and drugstore makeup for 50+% off. Hope this review helps. GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Lauren B.
Amazing!!! In the winter/fall I have VERYYYY dry skin, I wish I had this product before so I could have worked on my skin during that time. This is a clay mask and I used to use a clay mask long ago, but it would majorly dry me out! This has little tiny scrubbing balls that you scrub before removing and afterwards your face is as soft as a baby's bottom! Perfect for us dry skin girls. And it does somewhat clear up my skin, but I do not have a lot of acne so I wouldn't be able to give advice in that area. But whenever I do have acne the day after using this they seem smaller! Love this stuff. I have been told by some oily skin girls that is doesn't do much for them and some love it. So I guess it just depends on your other concerns. For those with a lot of acne issues I think the one in the white packaging would be best for you! Also I believe the clumps in this are dried tea tree leaves which is VERY good for your skin.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got a small version of the normal mask for a birthday present when Glam Glow was all the hype. I was super excited to try this product bc everyone was talking about this brand. The packaging was decent, nothing was super wow about it. It was also kinda hard to get the product out bc it was so small and when it got closer to the end, my fingers couldn’t fit. However, the only reason why I rate this product 3 stars is because it burned my face. Not that tingly, feel good, tea tree burn, but like fire on my face, and my skin is usually good with that tingly sensation, but not this. Also, it was strange bc there would be times after I used the product where my skin would look so irritated/red after using it and times where I would look amazing. I just got inconsistent results, but when this mask was having a good day,
my face was having a better day.
KaCie C.
Phoenix, AZ
s a big fan of the ThirstyMud mask (I use it 1-2 times a week as a sleeping mask), I decided to give another mask a try and opted for GravityMud. First off, this mask is fun to apply -- you use a brush to apply the mask, which is both calming and enjoyable. Second, the smell is rather pleasant. Third, while the peeling off process isn't 100% ideal, I have seen immediate firming and smoothing results. I lightly pat my face with a little water to remove any excess mask pieces. I don't recommend thoroughly washing your face or using a strong toner afterward so that the mask ingredients can absorb into the skin. After I lightly pat off the excess mask, I apply Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 night cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks incredibly smooth and firm -- visibility of forehead wrinkles diminished immensely. I now use this mask twice a week. I do not recommend using a retinol product afterward
Tracy M.
Lumberton
I purchased the GlamGlow Youth Mud Tingle Exfoliate as a Fab Fit Fun add on to the summer 2018 box.The packaging and description caught my eye. It was very affordable. The granules in the exfoliate were somewhat large and would probably be too rough for sensitive skin. I did feel a slight tingling sensation as the masked dried. I’m really not sure what purpose this serves, but it was a nice feeling. My skin did feel very soft after removing the mask. My biggest complaint about this product is that the directions are so difficult to read. The print on the package is tiny and I had a very hard time reading it. The product works well but I feel like the tingle is a little gimicky, with no real purpose, and it’s no more effective than any other exfoliate on the market.
Amberly S.
I've tried this mask several times since its release and I have to say I don't love it nearly as much as Supermud or Powermud. I don't really see much difference in my skin when I use this particular mask. I notice it does a tiny bit of exfoliation to my skin. It definitely tingles, almost borders on burning when you initially apply it. I would not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin as it may be a bit too harsh. It doesn't have any sort of off-putting scent. The texture is interesting, it has tiny flecks of seaweed in it. The mask applies smoothly and is easy to remove. . This is just an okay mask overall, not one I feel the need to rush out and get full size as I think there are other masks at a lower price point that could give me the same result.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This is SO STRONG AND SO POTENT and I love this so much but I wouldn’t recommend using it more than twice a week. I only need to use this at least once a month maybe even twice if I ever forget to take my makeup off at night and accidentally sleep with it. This sucks out all the oils and toxins and does an amazing job at exfoliating. I’m glad I got this as a reward from Sephora because I wouldn’t have gotten this for a small trial size because I was afraid I was gunna hate it. I ended up getting the full size from Costco and it was the best skin care investment I made! Unfortunately now I have combo skin so I don’t have to use this as often but I always use it around my t-zone and it does a really good job at exfoliating and smoothing out my skin!
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?