BY GLAMGLOW

Originally designed as a 10-minute professional 'facial in a jar' for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in immediate camera-ready glowing skin for Men & Women. Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in just 10 minutes. YOUTHMUD® for Super Sexy Super Radiant Skin™.

How To Use:

Stir and apply a thin layer to clean face. Expect a Tingle-tastic tingling effect in 10 minutes or less. Remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as desired.

Water, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Pumice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...3 Answers
  • Is this product good on sensitive skin? I have always wan...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
bre V.
I purchased this product because I kept reading about it in Beauty magazines and seeing advertisements and recommendations for it on logs and Instagram accounts that I follow. I thought I would try it since the reviews were good & the fact that it is a mud-like treatment made me less nervous to try it since my sensitive skin usually reacts well to mud/clay based products. I purchased this at Sephora and was a little stunned at the cost in comparison to the size of the product. They have several size options but I purchased the smallest one since I have notoriously sensitive skin and this was my first time using this product. I was hoping to give my skin a little boost & see if this product could make my complexion less dull. During my first use, I noticed the tingly feeling once the product was applied to my face as a mask. Upon washing it off, my skin did Feel both clean, less oily. I used the product several times following that & had the same experience after each use but I did not notice any difference in my complexion, or any change in my skin at all. While the Glam glow mud mask did not irritate or cause my skin to break out, it didn't improve my skin's texture or appearance in any of the ways that it advertised it would. I stopped using it after a few months because although it was a nice pick-me-up, clean feeling mask treatment, there were no lasting or visible results. For a product that is as expensive as this one & as highly recommended by others, I expected so much more. I will not purchase again.
ly v.
I love this so much.It’s a must have for me,I use it every other day. I have combo skin so some days my skin is really dry. This helps so much with removing the dry dead skin from your face. For me,it’s a 2 in 1 kinda thing cause i use it a face exfoliater and as a lip scrub. If you do use this, be careful and make sure you don’t have sensitive skin because it does burn a little when applying. I did get this at Marshall’s for around $20-$30. This does originally retail for $79 for the full size. I basically paid the price of the mini for the full size. I feel like it lasts a long time and it’s worth a splurge. Go to your local TjMaxx or Marshall’s to find high end and drugstore makeup for 50+% off. Hope this review helps. GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
This is my favorite Glamglow product. I started with the Supermud Clearing Treatment and purchased the Youthmud shortly after just to explore other products. The Supermud worked well for me and helped my skin feel clean, but it was nothing compared to how Youthmud worked. The product is a little grainy with flakes, but I use a thin layer over my face and neck. You can see the product change color as it dries to a light grey and tightens on your face. In certain spots, as it dries, the color will change to a dark grey that is vastly different from the color on initial applications, and I usually see that on the oilier parts of my face. My skin is fairly sensitive, but I've never noticed any sensation that has bothered me.

After rinsing the product off with warm water, I follow up with my usual skincare routine. My skin is noticeably softer, smoother, and cleaner. It's great for setting up a nice, clean surface for makeup or skincare products depending on when you use it. Usually my problem areas clear up in a day or two after applying this mask. The only thing that gets me about this product is the cost for its size, which is a common thing with Glamglow products. I usually purchase this in a smaller size or if I really want to treat myself to a product that I trust, otherwise I like to explore other skincare products. I've learned over the years that you one full size jar can last you a while but, when you're nearing the end of the product, it's not worth it to conserve product. The less product in the jar, the more likely it is to dry up. I'm sure there are other products out there that can achieve what this mask does at a more affordable price, but this mask is luxurious and I know it works for me, which is why I'll purchase it when I know my skin needs it.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Amazing!!! In the winter/fall I have VERYYYY dry skin, I wish I had this product before so I could have worked on my skin during that time. This is a clay mask and I used to use a clay mask long ago, but it would majorly dry me out! This has little tiny scrubbing balls that you scrub before removing and afterwards your face is as soft as a baby's bottom! Perfect for us dry skin girls. And it does somewhat clear up my skin, but I do not have a lot of acne so I wouldn't be able to give advice in that area. But whenever I do have acne the day after using this they seem smaller! Love this stuff. I have been told by some oily skin girls that is doesn't do much for them and some love it. So I guess it just depends on your other concerns. For those with a lot of acne issues I think the one in the white packaging would be best for you! Also I believe the clumps in this are dried tea tree leaves which is VERY good for your skin.
Karin S.
Key West, FL
Good for old and young alike????  I've used GlamGlow since it was introduced a few years ago, and I have always been a fan. It's great for hydrating dry skin, brightening dull skin, and clearing skin that's breaking out. Plus, it often smells amazing. Like candy. One of the newer moisturizers smells just like Skittles and actually makes you look like you only drink water, eat only organic kale all day and sleep 9 hours every night. But I digress. When my almost 12yo son asked me if I had anything that would help his starting-to-break-out skin, I immediately went for the Youthmud to exfoliate and dry up the oil. I told him it would tingle, which I've always felt was like a reassuring tickle that told me it was working. I was wholly unprepared for the screaming after I put it on his chin and upper lip and around the edges of his nose. "OMG, 10,000 bees are stinging my zits all at once while the skin burns and melts off my skeleton," he shrieked while writhing on the floor in what looked like some kind of water-free synchronized swimming routine until the mud finally got hard enough that he couldn't move his lips anymore, and he fell still and silent. So, upside/downside for both of us. He deafened me and probably CYS is coming today because a neighbor called about suspected abuse, but I discovered that if I let that stuff harden around his mouth, he'll be quiet. Also his skin is looking much better.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got a small version of the normal mask for a birthday present when Glam Glow was all the hype. I was super excited to try this product bc everyone was talking about this brand. The packaging was decent, nothing was super wow about it. It was also kinda hard to get the product out bc it was so small and when it got closer to the end, my fingers couldn’t fit. However, the only reason why I rate this product 3 stars is because it burned my face. Not that tingly, feel good, tea tree burn, but like fire on my face, and my skin is usually good with that tingly sensation, but not this. Also, it was strange bc there would be times after I used the product where my skin would look so irritated/red after using it and times where I would look amazing. I just got inconsistent results, but when this mask was having a good day,
my face was having a better day.
KaCie C.
Phoenix, AZ
s a big fan of the ThirstyMud mask (I use it 1-2 times a week as a sleeping mask), I decided to give another mask a try and opted for GravityMud. First off, this mask is fun to apply -- you use a brush to apply the mask, which is both calming and enjoyable. Second, the smell is rather pleasant. Third, while the peeling off process isn't 100% ideal, I have seen immediate firming and smoothing results. I lightly pat my face with a little water to remove any excess mask pieces. I don't recommend thoroughly washing your face or using a strong toner afterward so that the mask ingredients can absorb into the skin. After I lightly pat off the excess mask, I apply Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 night cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks incredibly smooth and firm -- visibility of forehead wrinkles diminished immensely. I now use this mask twice a week. I do not recommend using a retinol product afterward
Tracy M.
Lumberton
I purchased the GlamGlow Youth Mud Tingle Exfoliate as a Fab Fit Fun add on to the summer 2018 box.The packaging and description caught my eye. It was very affordable. The granules in the exfoliate were somewhat large and would probably be too rough for sensitive skin. I did feel a slight tingling sensation as the masked dried. I’m really not sure what purpose this serves, but it was a nice feeling. My skin did feel very soft after removing the mask. My biggest complaint about this product is that the directions are so difficult to read. The print on the package is tiny and I had a very hard time reading it. The product works well but I feel like the tingle is a little gimicky, with no real purpose, and it’s no more effective than any other exfoliate on the market.
Jael B.
Philadelphia, PA
Outside of perhaps a moisturizer, I don’t think I have ever seen a product work so quickly and effectively in front of my eyes before. When I first heard of Glamglow, I was understandably intrigued, but upon hearing about the typical price-tag, I was less than thrilled and figured that I would never spend so much on a face mask. But now, I don’t think I’ve ever used products that address my skincare needs as quickly and effectively as these. This mask in particular does EXACTLY what it says it will do. It tingles on your face and then dries down like any regular mask, but when you begin to wet it and rub in circular motions to exfoliate, it gives you the most satisfying scrub without being too harsh or too gentle. I’ve been using a rather pricey exfoliant that leaves my skin feeling basically the exact same, while this tones and treats as a mask and then smoothes and deep cleanses as an exfoliant. Though the price is not ideal, I am someone that can justify spending on quality skincare. My skin felt so incredibly soft, was visibly brighter and smoother, and my pores were significantly less noticeable. This will definitely be my new staple.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
When this product says tinglexfoliate, they are not playing. No gimmicks. I was sixteen when this came out I do believe and I was a frequent flyer at my local jcp sephora where my friend worked. One day she said the product finally launched and I could pick from the glam glow samples. So I tried this one. My face, was washed in warm water and ready for application. SO I THOUGHT. My face was on fire, I thought my face was going to fall off. The tingling sensation was so funny but in a good way. When I took the hard as a rock mask off, my face was a little red, little beat. once my face calmed down, I noticed how gorgeous and polished my skin was. Worth all the effort.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Naira N.
Bradford, Bradford
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?

Sephora