BY GLAMGLOW #30 in Face Masks

Originally designed as a 10-minute professional 'facial in a jar' for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood's Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in immediate camera-ready glowing skin for Men & Women. Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in just 10 minutes. YOUTHMUD® for Super Sexy Super Radiant Skin™.

How To Use:

Stir and apply a thin layer to clean face. Expect a Tingle-tastic tingling effect in 10 minutes or less. Remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as desired.

Water, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Pumice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

• Where can you buy the small sample ones? I want to try it...3 Answers
  • Is this product good on sensitive skin? I have always wan...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thus GLASGOW FACIAL PRODUCT? If so how d...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
  • "I have sensitive skin so its really difficult to find products for my face. Glamglow actually works. I love it, its so relieving to find something that doesn't burn or red my face and feels great." in 665 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I am overall a huge fan of this company and their skincare products. I would definitely say this wasn't one of my favorites, but I don't hate it either. To start, the product itself is extremely thick, chunky and has a very strong scent to it. I normally don't mind a scented skincare product but this one is different. I can't quite pinpoint what it is but I am just NOT a fan. I can smell it the entire time it is on my face and also for a while after I wash it off. It's just not a pleasant experience for me. The texture is really chunky. There are literally chunks of leaves in the product that kind of freak me out, despite the skincare benefits from using them. It is also a bit harsh feeling on the skin (similar to rubbing sand on your face), although I know that this is why it does such a good job at exfoliating.

I put a thin layer (as the directions suggest) all over my face. This mask dries fairly quickly. As it dries I can feel the tightening of the mask, so if you're not one who enjoys that feeling you probably want to pass on this product. There is a tingling sensation the entire time the mask is on my face. I wouldn't say it is a burning feeling like others have claimed but I will say it may be uncomfortable for those with sensitive skin or anyone who doesn't like that tingle feeling on their face. Once the mask is dry I take warm water to wash it off and rub it off in circular motions to really get the benefits from the exfoliating properties in this product.

After using this mask my face certainly feels cleaner and a bit smoother. I think it is a great exfoliating mask and does exactly what the name suggests. I give it 4 stars because of the scent and the overall texture of this product. I would recommend this mask only for people who don't mind that tightening and tingling effect; if you're not a fan of either, don't even waste your time with this mask or you'll be disappointed! It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth the clean and smooth skin that results from using this product.
bre V.
I purchased this product because I kept reading about it in Beauty magazines and seeing advertisements and recommendations for it on logs and Instagram accounts that I follow. I thought I would try it since the reviews were good & the fact that it is a mud-like treatment made me less nervous to try it since my sensitive skin usually reacts well to mud/clay based products. I purchased this at Sephora and was a little stunned at the cost in comparison to the size of the product. They have several size options but I purchased the smallest one since I have notoriously sensitive skin and this was my first time using this product. I was hoping to give my skin a little boost & see if this product could make my complexion less dull. During my first use, I noticed the tingly feeling once the product was applied to my face as a mask. Upon washing it off, my skin did Feel both clean, less oily. I used the product several times following that & had the same experience after each use but I did not notice any difference in my complexion, or any change in my skin at all. While the Glam glow mud mask did not irritate or cause my skin to break out, it didn't improve my skin's texture or appearance in any of the ways that it advertised it would. I stopped using it after a few months because although it was a nice pick-me-up, clean feeling mask treatment, there were no lasting or visible results. For a product that is as expensive as this one & as highly recommended by others, I expected so much more. I will not purchase again.
Talia V.
New York
I seriously wish I worked for this brand. I remember when I first saw it in Sephora in its own little display, maybe 2-3 years ago. I walked in and I was like, “I need to look runway ready, I want my skin to glow but I can’t wear any products and it can’t be makeup.” The consultant told me: “This will make your skin look like Jennifer Lopez’s.” I was like... “Bitchhhhh.” And he was like, “Take this one.” It was the YouthMud. And I trusted it. I literally held that shiny metallic box in my hand the whole time I was enamored by the set of products in this line. I couldn’t stop playing in all of it. And I couldn’t wait to get home to try mine. All I’m saying is that it changed my LIFE and I still use it TO THIS DAY. Not every day, though. It’s really strong and this one does burn. But, in a good-deep way. I bought a mini GlamGlow at Nordstrom a few days ago, actually filmed a quick video snap and will be posting it on my Instagram story this week! As a city girl, I use this once every two weeks but, no more than that since all of my anti-aging products have finally made my skin the most supple and soft it’s ever been. I recommend to those brave enough to endure a little volcanic heat to have some J.Lo glow.
ly v.
I love this so much.It’s a must have for me,I use it every other day. I have combo skin so some days my skin is really dry. This helps so much with removing the dry dead skin from your face. For me,it’s a 2 in 1 kinda thing cause i use it a face exfoliater and as a lip scrub. If you do use this, be careful and make sure you don’t have sensitive skin because it does burn a little when applying. I did get this at Marshall’s for around $20-$30. This does originally retail for $79 for the full size. I basically paid the price of the mini for the full size. I feel like it lasts a long time and it’s worth a splurge. Go to your local TjMaxx or Marshall’s to find high end and drugstore makeup for 50+% off. Hope this review helps. GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
Amazing!!! In the winter/fall I have VERYYYY dry skin, I wish I had this product before so I could have worked on my skin during that time. This is a clay mask and I used to use a clay mask long ago, but it would majorly dry me out! This has little tiny scrubbing balls that you scrub before removing and afterwards your face is as soft as a baby's bottom! Perfect for us dry skin girls. And it does somewhat clear up my skin, but I do not have a lot of acne so I wouldn't be able to give advice in that area. But whenever I do have acne the day after using this they seem smaller! Love this stuff. I have been told by some oily skin girls that is doesn't do much for them and some love it. So I guess it just depends on your other concerns. For those with a lot of acne issues I think the one in the white packaging would be best for you! Also I believe the clumps in this are dried tea tree leaves which is VERY good for your skin.
Karin S.
Key West, FL
Good for old and young alike????  I've used GlamGlow since it was introduced a few years ago, and I have always been a fan. It's great for hydrating dry skin, brightening dull skin, and clearing skin that's breaking out. Plus, it often smells amazing. Like candy. One of the newer moisturizers smells just like Skittles and actually makes you look like you only drink water, eat only organic kale all day and sleep 9 hours every night. But I digress. When my almost 12yo son asked me if I had anything that would help his starting-to-break-out skin, I immediately went for the Youthmud to exfoliate and dry up the oil. I told him it would tingle, which I've always felt was like a reassuring tickle that told me it was working. I was wholly unprepared for the screaming after I put it on his chin and upper lip and around the edges of his nose. "OMG, 10,000 bees are stinging my zits all at once while the skin burns and melts off my skeleton," he shrieked while writhing on the floor in what looked like some kind of water-free synchronized swimming routine until the mud finally got hard enough that he couldn't move his lips anymore, and he fell still and silent. So, upside/downside for both of us. He deafened me and probably CYS is coming today because a neighbor called about suspected abuse, but I discovered that if I let that stuff harden around his mouth, he'll be quiet. Also his skin is looking much better.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got a small version of the normal mask for a birthday present when Glam Glow was all the hype. I was super excited to try this product bc everyone was talking about this brand. The packaging was decent, nothing was super wow about it. It was also kinda hard to get the product out bc it was so small and when it got closer to the end, my fingers couldn’t fit. However, the only reason why I rate this product 3 stars is because it burned my face. Not that tingly, feel good, tea tree burn, but like fire on my face, and my skin is usually good with that tingly sensation, but not this. Also, it was strange bc there would be times after I used the product where my skin would look so irritated/red after using it and times where I would look amazing. I just got inconsistent results, but when this mask was having a good day,
my face was having a better day.
KaCie C.
Phoenix, AZ
s a big fan of the ThirstyMud mask (I use it 1-2 times a week as a sleeping mask), I decided to give another mask a try and opted for GravityMud. First off, this mask is fun to apply -- you use a brush to apply the mask, which is both calming and enjoyable. Second, the smell is rather pleasant. Third, while the peeling off process isn't 100% ideal, I have seen immediate firming and smoothing results. I lightly pat my face with a little water to remove any excess mask pieces. I don't recommend thoroughly washing your face or using a strong toner afterward so that the mask ingredients can absorb into the skin. After I lightly pat off the excess mask, I apply Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 night cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks incredibly smooth and firm -- visibility of forehead wrinkles diminished immensely. I now use this mask twice a week. I do not recommend using a retinol product afterward
Tracy M.
Lumberton
I purchased the GlamGlow Youth Mud Tingle Exfoliate as a Fab Fit Fun add on to the summer 2018 box.The packaging and description caught my eye. It was very affordable. The granules in the exfoliate were somewhat large and would probably be too rough for sensitive skin. I did feel a slight tingling sensation as the masked dried. I’m really not sure what purpose this serves, but it was a nice feeling. My skin did feel very soft after removing the mask. My biggest complaint about this product is that the directions are so difficult to read. The print on the package is tiny and I had a very hard time reading it. The product works well but I feel like the tingle is a little gimicky, with no real purpose, and it’s no more effective than any other exfoliate on the market.
Jael B.
Outside of perhaps a moisturizer, I don’t think I have ever seen a product work so quickly and effectively in front of my eyes before. When I first heard of Glamglow, I was understandably intrigued, but upon hearing about the typical price-tag, I was less than thrilled and figured that I would never spend so much on a face mask. But now, I don’t think I’ve ever used products that address my skincare needs as quickly and effectively as these. This mask in particular does EXACTLY what it says it will do. It tingles on your face and then dries down like any regular mask, but when you begin to wet it and rub in circular motions to exfoliate, it gives you the most satisfying scrub without being too harsh or too gentle. I’ve been using a rather pricey exfoliant that leaves my skin feeling basically the exact same, while this tones and treats as a mask and then smoothes and deep cleanses as an exfoliant. Though the price is not ideal, I am someone that can justify spending on quality skincare. My skin felt so incredibly soft, was visibly brighter and smoother, and my pores were significantly less noticeable. This will definitely be my new staple.
Crystal Y.
I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Bradford, Bradford
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?

back