Add a Photo

#20 in Face Masks

A 10-minute professional-quality mud mask for men and women. This mud mask leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing. It activates moisturizing collagen synthesis, provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation, and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer. While providing tighter skin texture and tighter pores, it provides a more youthful appearance and absorbs impurities without removing natural oils. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Photos (100)
Ariba A.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS

It's an amazing product but super pricey. As you apply it to your face, you'll notice it doesn't spread easily because there are chunks of tea leaves in it. Yes, that's weird to have pieces of leaves stuck to your face, but so is plastering your face in green mud. You get over it. The smell is potently fragrant. This too, you will get over.
As the mask dries on your skin, it will feel like a green cement casing that gradually turns whiter as it dries. Fielding calls is a problem, texting is not.
When it's time to rinse, the mask will fall off in pieces and residually feel grainy. Graininess=exfoilation for your sad, dead skin.
You'll emerge with an au natural glow ala Carey Mulligan, if you really need a celebrity comparison. Yes, pores look nearly invisible. Yes, your skin will feel refreshed and soft. No, it won't last for more than a day or two.

The result is the way you wish your skin would greet you every morning if you lived somewhere with perfect air and weather conditions.
Still super expensive and you could probably find a comparable product that's cheaper.
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE

First I must say that if you have very sensitive skin this may not work well for you. The first time I used this my skin turned quite red and burned when it was on...which actually I quite liked. Then after that, my skin must have gotten used to the product or it just lost it's efficacy. I like how it dries on the skin. It does leave the skin feeling taut while on but doesn't last long after. I would also prefer if item did not have such big chunks of what looks to be seaweed in it.
This IS a decent product but think it's a bit overpriced especially for the amount you receive. They sucker you in by stating the Hollywood stars use it but to be honest, celebrities are most definitely going to their Aesthetician's and Dermatologists for peels and microdermabrasion, etc. to keep their skin in tip top shape. *This is coming from a licensed aesthetician and makeup artist. Save your money unless you see a big sale. Better yet, you can ask for samples at your local beauty store and see if it works well for you before you lay out the big $$$
Tiff C.
Tiff C.

This mask does an amazing job at drying out and getting rid of stubborn zits. I left it on as a spot treatment overnight, and in the morning I could see that my spots had definitely reduced in redness and size quite dramatically. In just 2 or 3 days, the spots were almost completely gone - very impressive.When applied on the whole face as a mask, it does help to clear your pores and as the mask dries you can definitely see it drawing out underlying impurities. The tea leaves might be a bit of a nuisance for some as they tend to pill up during application, but it's a minor gripe considering how well this mask works overall. I have sensitive skin but I didn't experience any redness or stinging when the mask was on or when I washed it off. Be careful not to leave it on too long though as understandably it will end up drying your face out. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this mask, I saw visible results from the moment I washed it off - skin looks calmer and clearer and almost brighter!
Kira D.
Kira D.
Millersville, MD

Price: $69.99 (Sephora)
Quality: 9/10
Duration: ~6 to 10 months
Recommended?: YES.
Do you suffer from large pores? What about wrinkles and fine lines? Maybe some bagginess too? Well then look no more! Your miracle worker is here!
This product gets 9/10 stars from me.
But why?
-This is worth EVERY cent that you spend. It does what it says it'll do: Tighten your pores to make giant pores like mine normal-sized, and tighten your skin so all those little (or not so little) fine lines and wrinkles are barely visible (and with prolonged usage, GONE)!
-A jar that costs you $70 initially will pay for itself through the expensive needles you won't require, through the life of the jar (which should last you at least half a year with the smaller jar and over a year with the larger jar, UNLESS you're drinking/eating the treatment... It doesn't quite work if you eat it).
But why didn't you give it 10/10?
-It isn't something I can recommend to people with sensitive skin or skin problems. Sorry 😖
Holly K.
Holly K.

Yesss Glam Glow love it! This is the second Glam Glow mask I have tried. I was a little afraid of the warning about the tingle and did a patch test on my cheek. It was a mild tingle on my normal to dry sometimes sensitive skin. (My skin is sensitive/reactive with redness to some glycolic/lactic acid treatments). I applied a thin layer with a brush and kept it on for a little over 10 mins. It dried to a really hard clay finish and that is the biggest downside of this product to me- the stiffness when dries. When I tried to smile/talk when the mask was completely dry it was uncomfortable to make facial expressions and made me want to wash it off right away. But that's okay, just try not to talk to people with this on. Then you add water and the product quickly softens into a fine exfoliant that you rub in circles on your skin. My skin looked glowing and renewed after using! I hadn't exfoliated in about 3 weeks the mask really made my skin feel so clean and the texture smoothed out.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO

I watched the GlamGlow craze unfold over many groups on the internet so naturally I needed to try it. Its expensive. Too expensive for what it is. Its a mud mask with herbs in it. Its not the cure for aging. Application is okay. Its in a little tub so you are able to gauge what you want to use or use a brush rather than guessing as you would with a tube. It definitely doesn't follow the "a little goes a long way" theory. I like the smell of the herbs. Its fragrant and soothing which is nice and my skin definitely tingled. Once it was dry it was faily easy to wash off and my skin felt very soft and smooth. The prouct itself is not the issue - the price for 1.7oz is 60 dollars. Thats the issue. There are plenty of other mud mask variations that work just as well if not better and aren't this expensive. Not to metion the internet is a great place to find recipes to make you're own mud masks etc if you're so inclined.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

I adore GLAMGLOW products! The skincare really is the best! From the product to packaging! It's a win win! Some of their productd are known to be expensive but they're not supposed to be used everyday and you really do see instant results. I have blemish and oily prone skin so this mud mask is the best one for my skin type. There is all different ones.

This tingles and exfoliates and you can see some of the ingredients inside it. The tingling effect isn't too over powering for my skin but if you're very sensitive you may not like it. However I think it's just because the ingredients in this along with the tingling can seem a little intense but that's why I love it! I feel like it's really working, really getting into my pores and making a difference!

When you take it off it's also like a little extra scrub, and my skin always feels refreshed, clean and oil free!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH

I have used this twice now after receiving a sample size with order from Nordstrom. Three things crossed my mine as I smeared this mask on: "Wow, is this the dirt from under the Hollywood sign cause they weren't lying when they called this mud!?" "What the heck are the chunks of leaf in here?" My questions were replaced with "Holy moly, that burns!" Just when I was about to throw in the towel because I was worried I was burning my face, the awful sting went away and I was left with a tight cooling sensation. I rinsed after 10 minutes and the results were immediate: Clearer, brighter, smoother, tighter skin. Sensitive skin beware, it's pretty intense. After I saw the results I had to hold myself back from putting more on my face. I'll update if I decide to order the full size, which as of now I plan on forking over the cash to feel the burn again.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA

I am a big believer in this GLAMGLOW. After reading so many reviews online, I caved like most people and decided to give this a shot. Quite honestly, I was extremely surprised how much I love this product. It was totally worth all the hype and celebrity stamps of approval. It helps decongest pores and helps with my occasional breakouts.

I especially love how this is a quick treatment. I usually pop this on clean skin right before I hop into the shower since it takes less than 10 minutes for the product to fully dry. The shower steam opens my pores and works great in conjunction with the mask pulling out the impurities. I also love how there's bits of grains, sort of like micro dermabrasion crystals/sand that provides a bit of exfoliation while rinsing off. I'm on my third jar and I tend to stock up during Sephora's FF sales.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I got a sample size of this in my Beautycon Bunny (grav8yardgirl) box. I used the whole tube in one use- I also used it on my neck. To me, there was not a lot of tingling. I could feel it tightening right away and I may have put mine on too thick as it took longer than ten minutes to dry. When I removed it, the seaweed in the mask was very rough and too hard for me to exfoliate with- ouch! BUT holy god the results!!!! My skin was a lot tighter and so smooth and hydrated! It also looked glowy, which normally doesn't happen for me outside of tropical climates. I looked it up and it is $69.00 for a jar holding 1.7oz of product. I might buy this IF I can go look at it first and it looks big enough. This is an AWESOME product but may be too rich for my blood. I gotta go check it out in person first!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

I want complete honesty about this mask please. I see so many women going nuts over this mask and is it really worth it? If not have you found something else that is cheaper and works as great?
Naira N.
Naira N.

Is this okay to use on sensitive skin
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

How does this work on people with combination skin? I have a lot of pimples and fairly oily skin with a few dry patches. Is it worth the price?
Flor H.
Flor H.

Where can I find this?
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL

Has anyone tried the white mask (superglow clearing treatment) by glamglow? which do you prefer and why?

Join Now