BY GLAMGLOW

A daily cleanser that transforms from mud into a foaming lather to gently exfoliate, cleanse, and renew skin for a more youthful & glowing complexion. YOUTHCLEANSE™ is a revolutionary Mud to Foam™ daily antiaging exfoliating cleanser. It transforms into a gentle and effective foaming lather that dissolves makeup and impurities and removes dead surface cells.

• Pros and cons of this product? I love the GlamGlow exfoliating ma...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this and how much is it? Also, how does comp...3 Answers
  • I have dry, acne prone skin. Would this be a good daily cleanser ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Just used this for the first time as a sample from glossybox. It went on smooth and the exfoliates weren't too harsh. I especially loved it when I added water and turned it into a foam. It was so smooth and almost creamy. I tend to have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my face at all. I will definitely use this again and buy it as a full size. " in 51 reviews
Amy N.
Powhatan
Review for: GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE(TM) Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz more...
THESE ARE NOT FOAMS!! THESE ARE JUST OVERPRICED MUD CLEANSERS...  I also purchased the blue one, linked below. Because this blue one is moisturizing, I mistakenly thought it was just not lathering up because of that but then...then the black one did the same thing. It doesn't matter what you do, I've tried using different amounts of water and pressure scrubbing the mud between my hands trying to get it to lather... NOTHING WORKS BECAUSE THIS ISN'T A FOAM!! they could have EASILY added some hypoallergenic soap to make this soap up and TRULY be a foam.  Most people who purchases these, as with anything, particularly things THIS pricey expect them to work like they are supposed to... I Know I myself like true foaming cleansers because I use retinols and NEED deep cleansers.. these soft muds don't even ALMOST do the job... It truly upsets me as expensive as these were, they aren't horrible and the blue one is good BUT.. if you ONLY want a moisturizing MUD CLEANSER... false advertising..
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Review for: Glamglow Youthcleanse 1-ounce Cleanser more...
Another 5 start GLAMGLOW product. I have never given any product in this line less then 5 stars. This is another hit for me! I love how it smells. The exfoliation that I get from this product is like nothing I’ve ever gotten before while remaining gentle. I love the packaging and will be buying full size when trial runs out!
Hannah A.
This lasted me two years of use. I used this in between samples and deluxe sized cleansers that I got from subscription boxes and online orders. I really enjoyed using this clay cleanser. I would put it on my face dry and add a little water to my fingers to create a lather on my face. I would let the cleanser sit on my skin for a minute or two and then rinse off. It left my skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this, but I cannot repurchase since GlamGlow is not cruelty free. I loved this cleanser while I had it and I tended to use it when I was suffering from breakouts. This really helped to clear my skin. It is on sale now at Sephora, so you should snag one while you can.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Review for: Glamglow Youthcleanse 1-ounce Cleanser more...
I got this as a free sample from Sephora after I spent like 300 dollars. Not to fond of it honestly and I would never actually buy this product. The texture is weird and after using it for 2 weeks I saw no difference what so ever...
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This has to be one of the best exfoliators I’ve used because you have to use a dry at first and then you massage your face and then you apply water slowly and it foams up. It’s great because when your skin is dry and your exfoliating it’s taking off a lot of dead skin. This is the only time that my skin feels tingly is when I know this takes off a lot of dead skin because when I finish using it I can feel everything on my face including the air around me sounds dramatic but it’s true that’s how you know if it works or not. I use it at least once a week cuz I also do peels and masks.
Morgan J.
Warren, OH
Review for: GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE(TM) Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz more...
Love the way this product feels on my skin! After purchasing from Sephora, I tested it out right away! I have to say, I wasn't expecting such great results! I have dry skin and this did wonders for it. My only complaint is that the product is a bit pricey for the size and quality. I would, however, buy again!
Joshua R.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE(TM) Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz more...
This was very harsh. I felt a tingling sensation every time I washed my face with this cleanser. I also broke out from this, unfortunately. I will say that thirsty mud cleanser is my jam. I use that one daily without issue.
Chanel F.
Norfolk
Review for: GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE(TM) Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz, Glamglow Youthcleanse 1-ounce Cleanser more...
I bought the full size version of this after trying to smaller sample size. It’s a great cleanser in the morning and washes sways any excess oils and leaves your skin ready for makeup application. Not very pricey and available at Sephora!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE(TM) Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz more...
I actually bought this cleanser on accident- I thought I was buying the mask, but I am not disappointed. I love the way it applies and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. It lathers up rather easily, and my skin felt so smooth and moisturized. It was a little tight after fully washed/dried, but with a toner and a little moisturizer, it was fine. I love that this has anti aging properties in it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love this product, I got mine from Ross, it was only $24 which was great when you consider it should have been $35. It comes in a really big 5 oz container and the packaging is sleek too. The consistency is like a clay, it smells Devine and glides on like butter. Has slight exfoliating beads in it too. Left my skin very moisturized and clean without feeling tight.
Leepa M.
Brookfield, WI
How good is this? The mud to foam does it teally help clean? I have normal skin, will it dry it out?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Where can I purchase this and how much is it? Also, how does compare to other brands??
Adriana G.
Is this a good exfoliator for ultra dry skin? Is it worth the price?
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
What moisturizer do you use with this product? I can tell it will dry me out some.
Feriel C.
Covington , KY
Does make you break out more b fore it clears your skin?