BY GLAMGLOW #57 in Face Masks

What it is: A three-piece set featuring products for smooth skin, gorgeous contours and a hydrated, matte glow. Set includes:- VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer (1.7 oz. jar): a mega moisturizer that transforms skin with nourishment and deep moisture for a supple, matte glow. Apply evenly to a freshly cleansed face and neck every morning and/or night after your favorite GLAMGLOW treatment- YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): a 10-minute anti-aging treatment mask that works behind the scenes for immediate camera-ready, glowing skin. Apply to your face, neck and decolletage to tone and tighten for camera-ready skin before your next night out- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): an innovative peel-off mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour, two to three times per week. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Youth, Contour & Glow Set ($95 Value). Style Number: 5366908. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Trudy M.
Crowley
This glow set Is One of the best purchases I’ve made from glam glow I’ve bought it twice already it’s very gentle on the face very gentle on the skin very effective I’m definitely going to buy it again I have bought it once before and I’m definitely going buy it again!! I would recommend it to anybody who needs the best skin glow ever from glam glow !!!
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this during the Nordstrom anniversary sale for an excellent price but I thought the big jar was a mask to my surprise it is a moisturizer! It's supposed to be matte but it kinda makes me more oily? It does moisturize my face so I just use a little bit at night but not under my make up because it does make me oily. The little bottles of the mask are good sizes for you to try if you have never had a glam glow mask. Overall it's a very good set for the price and it smells like vanilla butter cream frosting so that's a plus!
Natalie D.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these products. Its great cause there are ones for different skin types. It helps with minimizing pores,giving a healthy glow and brightening skin. I love the texture of it when its on your face,its not hard or stiff. I will definitely by it again or refer it to other people.
Cristina D.
I've tried the glam glow super mud clearing treatment & that is my go to whenever I get a cluster of breakouts. I'm acne prone so my skin stays clear for the most part as long as I'm consistent with my skin care regimen but life happens and I get the occasional stress breakout which can be annoying especially when you have an event going on so I always bust this out of my beauty arsenal to clear up the congestion the next day my pimples have significantly diminished
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This mask is so amazing! I had acne on the right side of my face and I used this one time and next thing I know my face is clear where the acne was. Not like perfect but huge difference then what it was. I use it weekly now it is so important to make sure I keep using it to maintain my skin! Amazing! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
Taihyatti✨Y A.
Detroit
I absolutely love the Glam Glow Youth product. It helped make my skin almost flawless it didn't give a bad feel to my skin and it didn't leave a massive layer of oil on my skin. I recommended my followers this product a while back and so far 50 people have tried it. I most definitely would purchase it again.
Wendy W.
Rahway, NJ
I really love this set. All three items are unique and awesome at its own way. The exfoliate tube smells fresh and works gently on my skin to get rid of dirts and potential acnes. The moisturizer is not too oil but rich enough to balance the skin after I clean. Lastly the firming treatment is my favorite!! It really holds and make my face tighter after I use it. I will definitely purchase them again when I run out :)
Erika S.
Bellwood
Glam glow is a holly grail skin care you must have. Their face masks feel so good on the skin and they are so cute and fun to apply. It is pricy buy the quality and the amount of product you get its soooo worth it!! its a life changer and you are gonna feel reborn with their products. I highly recommend it with people that want a working skin care product that's worth every penny.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This masks are just everything. I wish I could do them every day. They make your skin so silky smooth and tight afterward that it's like having a facelift. They are the best masks I've ever tried. The only down side is the price point is just so high.
Taylor P.
Commerce Twp
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will scream from the rooftops about GlamGlow products all day.  They're pricey, so I received a sample at Sephora before purchasing, but they are worth every penny.  They're masks are powerful without being too harsh on the skin and you can feel them working!  And the price isn't exactly budget friendly, but a regular sized jar lasts forever.
Kaijah M.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good I hear a lot about it I would love to try it
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work? Is it worth the money?