BY GLAMGLOW

What it is: A three-piece set featuring products for smooth skin, gorgeous contours and a hydrated, matte glow. Set includes:- VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer (1.7 oz. jar): a mega moisturizer that transforms skin with nourishment and deep moisture for a supple, matte glow. Apply evenly to a freshly cleansed face and neck every morning and/or night after your favorite GLAMGLOW treatment- YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): a 10-minute anti-aging treatment mask that works behind the scenes for immediate camera-ready, glowing skin. Apply to your face, neck and decolletage to tone and tighten for camera-ready skin before your next night out- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): an innovative peel-off mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour, two to three times per week. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Youth, Contour & Glow Set ($95 Value). Style Number: 5366908. Available in stores.

Debbie C.
Three stars only because of the sizes. This set is fairly small and it doesn’t last too long, not as long as you’d expect compared to similar products however, size aside, this is a great set and pretty great products.they definitely work and I’ve tried so many similar products but these gave me very nice soft, glowing skin without any irritation which isn’t easy to find being that my skin is so sensitive so definitely a plus for that factor. The price is a bit high for the size but I suppose it’s quality over quantity sometimes that is so true and this is a good example of that. Overall I like it and will continue using until I run out .
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
This kit is an amazing price. Your basically getting two free face masks for the price of this. I am a repeat user and love these gentle but effective products. The lotion it’s self is the price of this kit. Snag this one up while you can!!!GLAMGLOW Let it Glow! VOLCASMIC(TM) Set
Coti C.
Great mask set to try a few of their products. I tried all of them and liked the whole set. I got this from Sephora and thought it was a good price. It lasted me about a month. If you have oily skin I would recommend it but also try the gravity mask as well and at that to the rotation
Mary D.
Dayton, OH
#giftcrush Glam Glow masks have a great quality and you can never have too many. The new glitter mask is my ultimate gift crush. Fingers crossed that I find it under my tree this year or hanging in my stocking.
Gyselle F.
Mission
It was pretty good. I had never tried GlamGlow products before, so it was a good first experience. My skin felt really smooth and do My. The packaging was pretty standard, but nothing to complain about or of significance. Id definiteoy recommend it. Would use again.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this during the Nordstrom anniversary sale for an excellent price but I thought the big jar was a mask to my surprise it is a moisturizer! It's supposed to be matte but it kinda makes me more oily? It does moisturize my face so I just use a little bit at night but not under my make up because it does make me oily. The little bottles of the mask are good sizes for you to try if you have never had a glam glow mask. Overall it's a very good set for the price and it smells like vanilla butter cream frosting so that's a plus!
Cassidy D.
I love this product! I can see and feel a difference after using it. It is pricey but is worth it. I’m a first time using but will be most likely purchasing it again in the future. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t seem to aggravate my skin.
amelia B.
acme
Wish I could try more glam glow products!! I absolutely love glam glow!! I bought mine at Sephora. I found the product to be very effect, I was a little weary at first because I was a first time user, but I loved it would definitely try again!!!Definitely recommend!!
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This mask is so amazing! I had acne on the right side of my face and I used this one time and next thing I know my face is clear where the acne was. Not like perfect but huge difference then what it was. I use it weekly now it is so important to make sure I keep using it to maintain my skin! Amazing! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
I would like to test this product and How do we order it ? Cause i heard good about this 🕊
Hanna W.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? Is it worth the money?
Kaijah M.
Las Vegas
Is this product really good I hear a lot about it I would love to try it