BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Face Masks

What it is: A three-piece set featuring products for smooth skin, gorgeous contours and a hydrated, matte glow. Set includes:- VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer (1.7 oz. jar): a mega moisturizer that transforms skin with nourishment and deep moisture for a supple, matte glow. Apply evenly to a freshly cleansed face and neck every morning and/or night after your favorite GLAMGLOW treatment- YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): a 10-minute anti-aging treatment mask that works behind the scenes for immediate camera-ready, glowing skin. Apply to your face, neck and decolletage to tone and tighten for camera-ready skin before your next night out- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (0.5 oz. tube): an innovative peel-off mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour, two to three times per week. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Youth, Contour & Glow Set ($95 Value). Style Number: 5366908. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Safa A.
Safa A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glamglow masks, and this set was no exception! Glamglow products always make my skin feel smooth & baby soft, while creating a healthy and natural glow. Using these masks has had such a healthy effect on my skin that I finally feel comfortable with wearing zero makeup regularly, in public. My only hangup with this specific product was that the gravitymud mask was drying to my combination skin, but that's nothing a little of the volcanic moisturizer couldn't fix :) I use this set maybe once a week just to refresh my skin after wearing makeup 5 days a week at work! Try it out y'all!
Shirali /.
Shirali /.
Since I suffer from Acne and blackheads I was recommended to use the glam glow supermud. I applied the St. Ives Oatmeal scrub and mask on one side and glam glow on the other to compare the results. My skin is a combination of dry and oily so I did notice that just after one use the visibility of my pores had decreased. After using this mask once in two days I noticed huge changes in the appearance of my face. It was cleaner and the size of my pores decreased after every use. Glam Glow sure did win my heart over St.Ives
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these products. Its great cause there are ones for different skin types. It helps with minimizing pores,giving a healthy glow and brightening skin. I love the texture of it when its on your face,its not hard or stiff. I will definitely by it again or refer it to other people.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this during the Nordstrom anniversary sale for an excellent price but I thought the big jar was a mask to my surprise it is a moisturizer! It's supposed to be matte but it kinda makes me more oily? It does moisturize my face so I just use a little bit at night but not under my make up because it does make me oily. The little bottles of the mask are good sizes for you to try if you have never had a glam glow mask. Overall it's a very good set for the price and it smells like vanilla butter cream frosting so that's a plus!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Lemont, IL
I'm pretty picky when it comes to masks, make up,  moisturizer,  anything i use on my face.  I break out easily and i hate wasting money on it.  But i have to say, i was very pleased with this brand and product.  I used it for over a week thinking my face will break out Abby minute.. then 2 weeks..3.. it never made me break out!  Which means it's made with quality ingredients.  It also did exactly what it said it would do.  I haven't bought it a second time yet but i definitely will!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
I've tried the glam glow super mud clearing treatment & that is my go to whenever I get a cluster of breakouts. I'm acne prone so my skin stays clear for the most part as long as I'm consistent with my skin care regimen but life happens and I get the occasional stress breakout which can be annoying especially when you have an event going on so I always bust this out of my beauty arsenal to clear up the congestion the next day my pimples have significantly diminished
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Rahway, NJ
I really love this set. All three items are unique and awesome at its own way. The exfoliate tube smells fresh and works gently on my skin to get rid of dirts and potential acnes. The moisturizer is not too oil but rich enough to balance the skin after I clean. Lastly the firming treatment is my favorite!! It really holds and make my face tighter after I use it. I will definitely purchase them again when I run out :)
Erika S.
Erika S.
Bellwood
Glam glow is a holly grail skin care you must have. Their face masks feel so good on the skin and they are so cute and fun to apply. It is pricy buy the quality and the amount of product you get its soooo worth it!! its a life changer and you are gonna feel reborn with their products. I highly recommend it with people that want a working skin care product that's worth every penny.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
I have combo skin, am 29 and my main skin care concerns are large pores, redness and occasional cystic acne. I've used the youth glow mud mask consistently for a little over a year and each time, it evens my skin tone, tightens my pores (they're huge so it is easy for me to tell when they've actually been tightened), and leaves my skin feeling exfoliated. It does get QUITE tight and dry while on, but my skin is never irritated. I love this product.
brooke b.
brooke b.
murrietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love you so much this is the best skin product that I've ever tried a cruise of my face so fast and it helps my skin stay hydrated and all the snacks that you need to keep your skin healthy and nice and hydrated but also it cleanses your face really well and it's not that expensive it's on the higher end but it's not that expensive so it's so amazing I think its work th the price
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work? Is it worth the money?