GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer Deluxe Sample Size 5mL/0.17oz

GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer Brand New, Deluxe Sample Size 5 ml/ 0.17 oz

Glamglow Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer; Moisturizer; Travel Mini; 0.17 oz/5 ml

Is this product worth the buy? Does it mosturize better than something cheaper?
I have reallly bad dry skin , do you think glam glow is worth restoring my skin
Any thoughts on this product? Has anyone broken out from it?
Start your review of GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer Deluxe Sample Size 5mL/0.17oz!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
First and foremost, GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer Deluxe Sample Size 5mL/0.17oz smells like bubblegum! Yummy! It goes on smooth and feels like silk melting on your skin. A little goes a long way. So hydrating and refreshing! A must buy for all skin types. The only con is that it is a bit pricey.
10 months agoFulton, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this stuff. I received my first bottle for my birthday and ever since then I can not go a day without it. It makes my face look great without makeup.
4 months agoEureka , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells like candy and I LOVE that, the smell alone has me hooked! It is very light weight, very gel like. I tend to go for lighter moisturizers like that because I am definitely not super dry. More oily combo. I am not sure yet if I want to buy the full size, I am so stuck on my Tatcha at the moment, but this is a good light moisturizer that smells super sweet.
9 months agoStony Brook, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to have major dry spots on my face that would always reappear no matter how often I moisturized. After applying this for one day my face was not only glowing but the dry spots have never reappeared.
a year ago
Everything’s GLAMGLOW makes is gold. I would buy anything from this brand because 1. It works like a charm 2. It smells amazing 3. It feels great on my skin and 4. I can’t get enough. It’s a bit on the pricier side but dang it’s good. This exfoliating treatment is tingly and fresh. It changes colors when it’s dry and your face feels baby smooth when it’s off.
a year agoHalfmoon, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Muy buena no es pegajosa y su aroma es muy bueno me gusta mucho la recomiendo ya que deja la cara hidratada y hermosa GLAMGLOW Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer Deluxe Sample Size 5mL/0.17oz
a year agostarkville , MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I️ LOVED this product! I️ have dry skin and this makes my face extremely moisturized and keeps my make up from getting to dry and cracked. Exceeded my expectations. Will be buying a full size soon!
8 months agoSonora, CA
I was so hoping that this would be a homerun product for me. However it wasn’t it broke my skin out and it didn’t give a ton of moisture. The packaging is cute but this product is not for me. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
10 months agoGreenfield , CA
This does wonders I have dry skin and have tried every brand just to continue to feel the dryness after a couple of hours boy was this effective this is the only cream that keeps me hydrated the whole day will definitely buy again ❤️❤️❤️❤️
a year agoNew Albany , IN
Great for those days your skin is feeling parched. Feels amazing on and smells even better! I would say it's top heavy for day wear, but perfect for a night moisturizer or almost heavy enough for a sleeping mask.