BY GLAMGLOW

Inspired by Hollywood skin: always sexy, never shiny. Meet the ultimate matte glow.

Our first-of-its-kind matte glow mega moisturizer that does it all: hydrates, primes, and controls shine. VOLCASMIC™ delivers rich moisture to your skin with its advanced lightweight pressed water balm formula, leaving skin deeply hydrated yet non-shiny, with a sexy velvet finish.

Volcanic minerals have absorbent powers that act like microscopic sponges to help soak up oil so skin instantly looks supple and sexy, but not shiny. Acts as a moisturizer and primer in one by leaving you with the perfect matte-glow canvas for makeup application.

The innovative TEAOXI® complex (cherry tomato leaf, prickly pear, and winter daphne flora) works together with ingredients like vitamin b5 to deeply nourish and fortify the skin’s barrier and help skin feel calm and replenished, instantly.

How To Use:

Apply evenly to freshly cleansed face and neck. Use whenever you want to look fabulous. For the ultimate matte glow, use with SUPERMUD® CLEARING TREATMENT.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceresin, Glycerin,Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Volcanic Sand, SolanumLycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Daphne Odora Callus Extract,Opuntia Ficus-Indica Callus Culture Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol,Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride,Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Linalool, Limonene,Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

• When you use a sample from Sephora and love it, then look...4 Answers
  • I wanna try this so bad thoughts??1 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this.. Is it worth the price?1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
  • "This is my new favorite daytime moisturizer. It leaves my skin matte without being dry, it still feels hydrated. I notice a difference in how much less oily I get throughout the day. My makeup applies smoother and lasts longer. I would recommend this for normal, combo and oily skin, it might not be hydrating enough for dry skin." in 85 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with this! The smell is amazing and it makes my makeup last all day. I have dry skin and it wears beautifully. The texture is really cool and I'll keep using it and recommend it to my friends. " in 65 reviews
  • "I was hesitant to try this as there weren't any reviews on Sephora, but I have been absolutely loving it! I mainly use glam glows thirsty mud day and night to keep my skin hydrated but I've found using this one in the morning keeps my face hydrated as well as more matte than the thirsty mud. I am prone to breakouts and have very sensitive skin and haven't had an issue. " in 43 reviews
Amber B.
Midland , TX
I received this product as part of a sample bag from Sephora stores. I do not use moisturizers on my face and I had never heard of this brand before but after trying out my sample I am IN LOVE!! I ordered the full size product from the official website, Glamglow.com for $29 and it was part of a set! Can’t beat the price and fact that I get more than three products to use. I love the scent. It is not too strong and it does not last all day so if you don’t like smelling scents ALL DAY on your face or in products in general, this is a great buy. I have used it for about 2 weeks and I mostly just put it on after I bathe and before bed each night. I did wear it under makeup one time and I did notice that my pores were not as large. I also used new concealer sticks from elf and I noticed that there seemed to be more texture on my skin. With that being said, since the only time I wore the Volcasmic Moisturizing Cream under makeup was also the time I tried new cream stick concealers, those could have been the problem and not actually the moisturizer itself. I do love the feel of this cream. It’s not heavy on the face and it does it’s job upon contact. I will be keeping my eye out for great prices on this for future buys! Always go to the original website to see what deals and coupon codes they offer first, then try elsewhere!
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
I am serious when I say that this is my new favorite beauty product and I refuse to live without it.

Earlier this year I subscribed to receive Sephora’s beauty “Play Box”, and I had received a sample of this moisturizer. To be honest before then I had not used really ANY moisturizer because my skin was always oily and at my position at my last job I moved around a lot and would sweat. So the last thing I needed was to look extra “Dewey” 😂
So when I received this moisturizer I gave it a try, and by the second use I was HOOKED.
-It smells wonderful, a delightful sweet smell that isn’t too overpowering.
-It’s creamy but not thick on your skin.
-It makes my skin look AND feel so smooth and fantastic.
-It does give a bit of that glow, but not so much that it’s awkward lol
-It mattifies the skin. (Is mattifies a word? Well it is now lol)
-A little goes a long way

Now after about a month I ran out of my small sample, and when I went to see the price of a full size I about fell over haha. But I was hooked! I had to buy more! (And therein lies the catch of these awesome beauty subscription boxes-they get you hooked on a great product so you HAVE to buy the regular size! Haha it’s genius really. And I ain’t even mad 🤣😂)

This moisturizer sells for $49 from Sephora for a 1.7 Oz/50 mL. I purchased it at the beginning of April, and as of today (June 1st) I’ve probably not even used a fourth of it yet, and that’s me putting it on almost every day once a day. I use it sparingly because as I said before, a little goes a long way.

By far this is now the most expensive beauty product I’ve ever bought 😂 because I am one cheap lady. But I tell you what folks, it’s worth it.
Skye T.
New York , NY
I hate this. I hate that I bought this. I read the reviews on here, many of them fairly bad, talking about how it made their faces feel "tacky." Ignoring the words of the wise tacky-faced women who had gone before me, I returned to TJ Maxx where I first spotted it and thought I was getting a $34 steal. Well, guess what! My face feels... tacky. Like... taffy tacky. Not dewy and glowing but like humid and adhesive. I force myself to wear this stuff sometimes just to justify the already discounted yet still steep price tag, hoping it's at least doing good things under surface level. But I just went and bought La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin for $30 - it also claims to be mattifying and pore-refining but it feeeelsss like heaven; my face "feels like a baby's a$$." So anyway, bottom line: if you wanna feel tacky, buy this. If not, don't!
Ayasha K.
Let’s start with positives. This product smells absolutely amazing. I could eat it and the packaging is cute just as all other Glam Glow products. But that’s about it for the good things I have to say. The moisturizer is almost like a balm. Which was fine until I started applying it and realized it feels a lot like my Clinique take the day off ( a makeup REMOVER) which is slightly greasy. The moisturizer took a really long time to absorbed into the skin. It was extremely sticky for about 15-20 minutes. But once it did absorb my skin did look nice. With that being said my first impression was that it was probably going to be a better primer for foundation than a nightly moisturizer. WRONG. Remember when I referenced the Clinique product? When I got home from work and saw my makeup I was so embarrassed that people saw me with my foundation completely splotchy and separated and it was 100% due to this product. I also got a few break outs after using. I don’t really recommend this product. I have dry/normal skin and this didn’t work for me.
S. G.
I was between purchasing this GlamGlow moisturizer and the GlamGlow Waterburst moisturizer. Given that my face is somewhat oily, I got this moisturizer. I've used this product twice, and so far I really like it.

The SA at Sephora told me that I could also use this product in lieu of a primer for makeup, but I purchased this for more of a night time moisturizer and to wear on my face when I do not wear make up, so I will not be using it for that purpose.

The consistency of the moisturizer on the face is somewhat sticky until your skin fully absorbs the product. I am assuming this is from the matte effect. This, however, doesn't bother me, as I don't touch my face once I apply product.  So if you're the kind of person who constantly touches their face, this product isn't for you.

Overall, I would recommend this product! The price is a bit steep, but a little bit of product goes a long way, so this will definitely last you a long time.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Recently i tried this GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer it was really good to me. Despite multiple layers, this added a final matte finishing touch so i didn’t have that excess shine. It did so without giving me a heavy lotiony-oily sticky feeling after. Plus the star jar is really cool ! If this came with glitter in it, it’d be amazing!! Overall i would recommend this and i would hope for it in my subscription service and i would enjoy it as a gift. I’ll buy it eventually.
Alexandra B.
I love this product. I love the matte look even though my skin still looks glowing. Granted, I've only used the trial size, so I don't use it on the regular. I'm also not the biggest fan of all of the ingredients but I don't think they're terrible.

I have very sensitive and oily skin (2 rounds of accutane) and this doesn't irritate my acne at all, nor does it create any blackheads. However, I never use this under makeup with the exception of the hourglass powders or some blush, so I can't speak to how it works with makeup.

Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!! I am super picky about my moisturizers and let me tell you this is the best one I have used in years. If you have never used a matte moisturizer, it’s game changing. I have combination/slightly dry skin and I think all skin types would love this. It’s not really runny like others that are mostly water and it’s not too thick so it glides on like butter. It absorbs quickly and you don’t have to put anything on top of it. I use it as my foundation primer as well. I like that it doesn’t make my face shiny like other moisturizers or leave me looking greasy if I decide not to put makeup on. This product has seemed to last me a few months. It also smells great! A bad smelling moisturizer is the worst, especially if you have to smell it all day and can’t just wash it off. I was nervous after reading reviews of people saying they weren’t crazy about the orange smell, but it wasn’t the Pinesol scent I was imagining lol. I highly recommend GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer.
Hilda V.
Mercedes, TX
I will keep repurchasing this until forever! My skin is very oily in the t-zone and I do not have time for touch ups at work. Using this has helped keep my oil under control. I love the smell, the price is ok, but the container lasts quite a bit. I only use it in the mornings, as I have a different moisturizer for my night time routine. A big plus: the dreamy texture and smell!  GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I don't know why but I just can't use this moisturizer. I usually try and use it before make up. I'm going to preface this by saying that I do have oily skin. Firstly, it smells amazing! It smells like creamsicles and I really love that. It's also more of a solid cream that you have to warm up in your hands. It does give you a little bit of a glow but not that shiny glow that oily skinned people hate. Since it is more of a stiff cream I feel like it sits on the surface of my skin a little. Make up does apply nicely over it but my problem is I get so oily with this product. My foundation breaks up so bad and it's always when I use this product. Not worth the price at all.
Astrid A.
Is this cream recomended for acne-prone skins? It's because I suffer everytime I have to moisture my face, even knowing I also need it urgently.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Combo / oily skin girls!!! How does this work on you??? I feel like i havent tried anything yet that works for me. If this disnt work for you what would you recommend???
McKenna D.
Renton, WA
When you use a sample from Sephora and love it, then look it up and it’s super expensive 😩😩😂 can anyone relate?! For me the product was GLAMGLOW® Volcasmic™ Matte Glow Moisturizer
Madeline M.
I wanna try this so bad, thoughts??
Laura H.
Did this work for combination skin?