GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer 0.17 oz Deluxe Sample

This pressed, luxurious moisturizer transforms skin with nourishment and moisture for a supple glow without shine. Volcanic minerals act like microscopic sponges to help soak up oil—making skin instantly smooth, but never shiny. The water balm formula delivers optimal hydration and, if used in the morning, provides a prepped, even canvas for flawless makeup application. A primer and moisturizer in one. Use to create a smoother, flawless canvas for makeup application.

A lightweight, creamy moisturizer with essential minerals to help absorb oil while hydrating skin, without adding shine; Mini/deluxe sample .17 oz.; Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin types; No box or seal

Truth about this product - worth it?
GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer 0.17 oz Deluxe Sample I just purchased this moisturizer because it states it makes a great moisturizer as well as a primer.The texture is amazing.I love the smell but it gives me a headache.Has anyone else had this issue?And could anyone found that smell wears off?Thank you in advance.
Start your review of GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer 0.17 oz Deluxe Sample!
3 months agoSeattle, WA
I have a sample of this and love it, it’s a hard cream so you have to dig in to get it out, but I feel like it mattifies my face so I don’t look overly shiny or oily
a year ago
I received a deluxe sample of this moisturizer from Sephora and wasn’t super psyched to use it because I already have a moisturizer I love,... But I gave it a shot because I do enjoy using Glamglow products. This Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer is a lightweight creamy moisturizer with essential minerals to help absorb oil while hydrating skin, without adding shine. It has a sweet fruity/candy-like scent and also doubles as a primer to prep your skin for makeup. I found that while you definitely have to use a huge dollop to sufficiently moisturize your face, this product definitely gave me a supple glow while still being matte. It’s unlike anything else I’ve tried before,.... I didn’t look glittery or greasy, I just had a healthy glow and my face smelled amazing. I was worried that because you have to use so much product in one application that my small sample would diminish quickly, but that wasn’t the case. It seems like you’re using a lot, but the tiny jar lasted me awhile (surprisingly). But don’t get it twisted. This doesn’t completely mattify your face, so if you’re an oily gal, don’t expect miracles from this. You will need to blot in a few hours after applying. My T-zone ended up shiny after just 3 hours. But it wasn’t a huge dealbreaker considering how much I enjoyed the other benefits and results this moisturizer gave me. I enjoyed using this and would definitely use another sample, but this isn’t amazing enough to make me ditch my tried-and-true moisturizer. You get an “A” for effort though, Glamglow!
3 months agoOakville, CT
I dot know that I totally understand this product. It has almost a balm consistency that feels like it should be a pore filler, but claims to be a moisturizer. However, I never feel like my skin is hydrated. Sometimes I use under makeup & it isn’t bad. Smells good!
9 months agoBaltimore , MD
I really love using this product. The scent is lovely and the texture is nice. It’s a little thicker than some moistures. I do feel that is does a nice job moisturizing my dry skin without feeling too greasy. I would likely purchase this again.
3 months agoPennsylvania
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer it's super expensive but it last for a while... smells like creamsicle, it leaves the skin feeling fresh and moisturized also very soft.. reminds me more of a primer, it's not a gel like consistency and I certainly can recommend this!!
3 months agoChicago , IL
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to for daily moisturizer! Other moisturizer make my skin really oily and greasy looking however this matte glow is so smooth and seamless! I love the smell and a little really goes a long way! Definitely good for oily skin!
4 months agoAustin, TX
GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer 0.17 oz Deluxe Sample uploaded by Frances S.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you like to GLOW than this product is definitely for you. Who doesn’t like to glow? This moisturizer works so great. It even has a great smell. It smells like an orange sickle ice cream. The cream is thick so a little goes a long way. If you use just the right amount than it won’t be sticky or anything. Just apply a little cause that’s all you need. I love this product and will continue to purchase it for sure. GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC Matte Glow Moisturizer 0.17 oz Deluxe Sample
3 months agoEureka , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff really makes your skin look matte and smoothed down when applied, it also smells like candy like many other glam glow products do. I like this from first impression but I am not too sure how my skin would react to it with regular use. Or full face use. I have to be careful of not breaking out. I like the look of this, I wonder if it would help to keep oil at bay. Not sure! I would love to know more about what it claims to do, I should probably read that!!
6 months agoWarners, Ny
I love all the Glam glow products this one leaves my skin very soft it's not greasy I got a sample before I purchase the full size and I love it I use it all the time after I wash my face or before I put my makeup on I absolutely would purchase again and I recommend it to others
6 months ago
I have never been crazy about GlamGlow, but I was excited to recieve the Volcasmic matte glow moisturizer in my Sephora Play Box. The packaging is cute, and the sample has enough for a few good full uses. It smells amazing, reminiscent of an orange dreamsicle. Unfortunately,  it seemed to clog my pores, as I broke out shortly after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago