BY GLAMGLOW #29 in Face Masks

THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced and; extreme hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Extreme Hydration for Long, Medium and; Short Term Results. THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms the skin. Designed for Men and; Women of All Ages, All Skin Types and; Even After Shaving. New Super Technologies Dewdration™, HydraPack™, GreenEnergy™ and; TEAOXI® will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin. Dewdration ™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this like the title says it is so hydrating and I have dry skin so this is like my best friend for me so I recommend this to people who like to have hydrating skin and have oily skin like me" in 3 reviews
  • "I did not think I would like this because I consider myself to have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
  • "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Price: $69.99 (Sephora)
Quality: 9/10
Recommended? YES!
Do you have dry, flaky skin? What about skin that's super oily and super dry, somehow at the same time? Maybe you have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter? Fear not, your dream moisturizer has arrived!
Why should I buy this "mud"?
Well, first of all, it doesn't look or feel like mud, unlike SuperMud and YouthMud. It feels like a super water-intensive lotion. It's not thick and it certainly doesn't dry out like the former do. You don't have to wash this off. This is formulated to add moisture to your skin while strengthening the water barrier of it so your skin actually retains the moisture! A little goes a long way too, so the jar should last you months, especially if you only use it after masks.
Why would I buy a moisturizer for just after a mask?
You don't have to! This can be used as your daily moisturizer, if you want. It's just so intensely moisturizing that I use it only when I go to bed (until winter comes)!
Jacqueline S.
Houston , TX
First of all, let me start off my saying that this is not your traditional mask. I was a little puzzled by it at first since it kind of looks like a gel/cream when you open it. You apply it to clean skin, and rinse it off after about 10-20 minutes if you prefer or just rub into your skin and let it sit over night. While it did leave my skin feeling moisturized I think it may have been the culprit for some breakouts I had the following morning. I've tried it out several times since, and always experience an acne spell. This isn't to say every one will have the same reaction, but for myself I feel that my moisturizer will suffice and do as great of a job at moisturizing my skin at a fraction of the price. If you do want to try this mask I suggest getting the sample size at Sephora to test it out first before making the commitment of getting the full size.
Ashley M.
I have dry skin and for a long time I thought there was nothing that I could do for it. I had tried every beauty products under the sun and eating right just wasn't cutting it but one day I walked into Sephora I asked a girl and she took me to the back of the store where the glam glow products were she handed me the glam glow thirsty mud. At first I was really skeptical because I tried so many things and spent so much money and $70 just wasn't really what I want to spend but when I took it home and I added it to my beauty routine at night .... It changed my skin for the better. I looked more limit is my skin didn't look dry at all it truly has changed me for the better. You need this product in your life if you are normal to dry or really dry. I love it. I'll never not use this product again
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this!! I read a lot about this before I finally decided to buy it during Sephora's VIB sale. It's pricey but worth every penny. It has a creamy texture and smells like oatmeal. I have combination skin, where patches of my face are dry and my t zone is very oily. I use glam glow at night as a mask/cream. I put a thin layer on my skin after my nightly cleansing routine and go to sleep with it. It doesn't dry up completely overnight and keeps your skin hydrated. I wake up with amazingly soft and hydrated skin. Glam glow has definitely transformed my skin and made it look healthier and softer and many people have complimented me on my skin now. I'm up to my second jar of glam glow and I tell all my friends that it's really worth the money.
samantha r.
Vineland, NJ
This product has the look and texture of sweetened condensed milk (which is cool). I know it says that for day time you can leave it on for 10 - 20 minutes then wash it off but I don't know why you would because you're washing off all the benefits. If you had to use it during the day my suggestion would be to let it set in your skin until dry then apply your normal makeup routine over it. This would be for my dry skinned friends. Back in my oily skin days this would have been too much for my skin to handle. But really, it's an awesome product to sleep in. I find it works really well for my especially flaky patches around my chin and between my eyebrows.
My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that it's too pricey. I buy the small size and make it last as long as possible.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I got this product in a set I purchased from Sephora. I used it for the first time this week and I love it. I thought it was going to be the typical mask you apply to your skin and let it set for 5-10 mins and wash away. I'm so glad I read the directions!
You do apply it the same as a normal mask and allow it to set on your face for 2-10 minutes and then you wipe off the excess- I didn't wipe it off I rubbed it in (this mask is expensive!!!) my face felt very hydrated and supple and it looked amazing! I work night shift so I feel like my skin suffers from dryness and dullness due to lack of sleep and hydration so any product that can bring back the color and life into my skin I will use. When it comes to good skin care price is not a problem as long as you get results !
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
I had really high expectations for this product because I'm in love with GlamGlow masks. The products started off great, it had a great smell to it and the mud felt very luxurious and cooling on my face. However, I didn't feel like it foamed up that well and I felt like product was really pulling at my skin while I was washing my face. It does remove makeup very effectively. After rinsing off the product, my face became very dry and tight. I put my normal moisturizer on and the next morning my skin was very flaky and red. I used the product two weeks later and the same thing happened. I've read some other reviews, its seems the dryness and redness is common for people with sensitive skin. I think it would be worth a try for someone who doesn't have sensitive skin.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
GlamGlow has some of the most amazing and effective masks I've ever used! This GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment is natural, soothing, and replenishes the moisture in skin in no time. Fine lines and wrinkles are so noticeably reduced that they are virtually non existant, pores are tightened, elasticity is improved, and your skin will feel softer than a baby's bottom afterwards. I'm only 33 and don't have many wrinkle but the starts of fine lines with an oily and sensitive complexion and this mask worked so well I feel like I visibly knocked of several years from my appearance just within one use. Results are instantaneous almost and the formula will last you for quite awhile. All around fantastic mask that nourishes and then some.
Brenda C.
GlamGlow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment

Review: I got this sample in my Sephora play last month. I used it for the first time today. It's lightweight and with a brown transparent color. This mask smells good. The instructions said that you have to leave it 10-20 minutes, But if you have sensitive skin like me. I would not recommend to you do that. I washed my face after 5 minutes of application. I felt a little burning sensation I think is due to the ginger root extract. But didn't hurt me. I'm not going to lie this mask left my skin hydrate and glowing. Also this mask doesn't contain Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. Honestly I was really excited to try it, but probably I'm not going to buy this product in the future.
Mal A.
I bought this in a set and I honestly wasn't that excited about it, since I wanted the other products more. But after using it just for the first time I really loved it. It definitely hydrated my skin! And you don't have to wash it off, you can choose to massage it into the skin and leave it on overnight. I think the product did a great job. No burning or itchy feelings. It smells like vanilla and has a lotion like consistency but once you place it on your face you do feel like it is a mask because it can be thick. I've found that this face mask, along with all GLAMGLOW products, work best when used multiple times a week. It says 2-3 times a week and I think that using it that often is what gives you long term results.
Emma L.
I have really dry skin. Does this really moisturize? And if so how much? Or is it kinda just meh.
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Question has been deleted
Liz D.
I've been looking for a good mask for oily skin. Is this good for oily skin??
Eza M.
Does this sting your skin?
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
How frequently should you apply this mask? Daily? Weekly?