BY GLAMGLOW #7 in Face Masks

THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced and; extreme hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Extreme Hydration for Long, Medium and; Short Term Results. THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms the skin. Designed for Men and; Women of All Ages, All Skin Types and; Even After Shaving. New Super Technologies Dewdration™, HydraPack™, GreenEnergy™ and; TEAOXI® will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin. Dewdration ™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.

• Does it feel heavy on the skin?3 Answers
  • Does this sting your skin?8 Answers
  • My skin is dry and oily, would this be beneficial?? In need of so...3 Answers
GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
  • "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
  • "My face felt and looked great." in 1 review
Sara B.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
One day, I ran out of my usual face lotion, so I snagged a little of this out of my friends bathroom. You know how your skin feels after 30 minutes upon rinsing off a hydrating facial mask? This felt like that... Just instantly.

It does an incredible job in the hydration department. It also leaves the skin with a workable texture that can be applied directly under foundation. After using it, I would describe my skin as "dewy."

Note: Im my experience, this is NOT appropriate as a daily moisturizer. I've found that overuse makes my skin prone to clogged pores. I think that 2, maybe 3 times a week is the perfect frequency of use.

At 1st, I thought GlamGlow was just YET another overpriced gimmicky cosmetic intended to pray upon females' pressure to look good. And maybe it still is, but the point is that this actually works well. Plus, I snagged this up for $38, which is a HELL of a lot better than what it runs at Ulta or Sephora.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is the only GlamGlow mask I've tried so far. I think I got this through a beauty subscription or maybe Sephora points. Either way, this mask has a pretty amazing reputation. In recent months, I've heard a lot of chatter that a lot of this is from Influenser PR vs actual product quality or veing able to live up to it's claims.

So objectively, here are my thoughts. Upon application the first time this actually burned
I didn't experience that in other application and the sensation passed after a few moments. The scent is like a tropical lip smacker! It is a pleasant experience that makes you think of warner months but still the idea of that much fragrance on my face bothers me. The texture is nice, reminds me more of a sleeping mask texture. And it rinses clean. Leaving behind softer skin and a faint hint of that scent.

Would I use this again? Probably. Would I buy or recommend this to others? Never. At this price point, a product needs to be checking every single box and HG material. This falls dramatically short of that IMO. I get all the results this claims and seemingly more skin benefits with FAB's Bouncy Mask, at a fraction of the cost!
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
A friend recommended I give this a try. I'm so glad she did! Having recently started Retin A treatment my skin was suffering from Sahara Desert-itis. I was red, itchy, chapped, peeling, DRY! I could barely blink without cracking. As soon as Glamglow Thirstymud hit my skin I knew I had a winner. I slathered it on that first time and I swear my skin gulped it down! A pleasant cool tingle accompanied the moisture. I fell asleep glazed in Thirstymud and woke to lovely hydrated, smooth, happy skin. It smells very mild to me. I use it every night though some people use it as a weekly treatment. Maybe once my skin has acclimated to the Retin A I will slow my roll on the Thirstymud but for now it's the favorite part of my nightly routine. For such a small jar it has seemed to last quite a while. I will most definitely repurchase this and suggest you give it a try.
Kelli F.
Bessemer City, NC
Let’s face it, I have tried EVERY product available to hydrate my face. I have dry skin and eczema so the cold air causes my skin to seriously FLAKE. I was a little skeptical purchasing this product because a previous glamglow product I tried just did NOT work for me.. but this mask 🙌🏽 it is the HOLY GRAIL OF MOISTURE! I use it 2-3 times a week and the flakey skin is GONE. My skin feels hydrated and smooth for days. It also smells AMAZING! I purchased this product at Sephora, but it can also be purchased online. So any of my fellow beauty sista’s out there struggling with dry skin.. this product is WORTH THE MONEY! I promise you will not regret it! GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
For someone who battles severe dry skin, this product works wonders. I use this mask when my face is in need, so sometimes once a week or more as I wear a heavy night cream to help battle the dry patches. This applies so soft and buttery, depending on how bad my skin is I either apply a thick amount and leave it on as a treatment for an hour or I apply a thin layer and fall asleep with it on. There is a slight tingle cooling affect that happens when you first apply to dry skin, and then you feel your skin drink it up. The product smells good and application and washing it off is so easy, one of the things I look for in a mask. I highly recommend this to someone who battles dry patches or who just wants a good quench thirsting mask.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
This is by far my favorite Glamglow mask! I am super obsessed with anything moisturizing and absolutely love the fact that I can use this as a lighter moisturizer during the day, or pack it on thick for an overnight mask. The smell is also to die for! My skin is prone to being dry, and this definitely helps add and keep moisture in my skin and leaves it feeling super smooth and soft every single use. Definitely not the type of hydrating mask you put on and then feel like you have to use something else halfway through the day - this product works and it lasts. I also really like the fact that if I use it as an overnight treatment it doesn’t get all over everything - it stays on my face where it belongs! If I were to recommend any Glamglow treatment to anyone to try - it would be this one!
Shayna R.
Sioux City
I got a small sample size portion from Sephora and I was more than excited to try. I did my night time skin routine just making sure I had a clean slate for the mask to work on. (Obviously leaving time in between products to give my skin a rest and breath) As soon as I started to apply to my cheeks it started to burn. I thought it might be one of those menthol/fresh feeling burns so i continued to apply the rest of the product. Aftee I finished applying about 2 minutes later it burned so bad I couldnt even keep it on for the full 10 minutes. I took it off then. Maybe if I could have kept it on it would have showed results. I wouldn't reccomend this to sensitive skin people.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I LOVE THIS! I currently have a sample size, but I will be purchasing the full size when I run out. While it is a pricey product, it is 200% worth every dime. My skin feels luxurious and soft without feeling greasy. I have combination skin and it hydrates my skin like no other product without clogging my pores! It’s so mess free that you could even use it on a plane because you can simply pat it into your skin after using it as a mask for 15-20 minutes. Even just the sample size has lasted an extraordinarily long amount of time (2 times/week for nearly a month), so it is totally worth the investment. This will be a necessity for the fall/winter months!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Was looking to do a face mask before my shower and came across a sample of this in my house. I have dry skin in the winter and it always feels tight and itchy so I was hoping this would alleviate some of this. I first noticed the smell which is amazing! It reminds me of coconuts which is one of my favorite scents. The texture of this mask is unique in that it’s kind of gel like and goes on your face clear. This mask was super hydrating and left my face feeling so smooth and supple. I washed it off in the shower and didn’t even need to use a facial moisturizer afterwards! I’d love to buy the full sized version!
Amanda G.
This works well and it smells really good. I had never used GlamGlow before but was eager to try it. It smells like brown sugar. The packaging is nice, it’s easy to get all the product out even when you’re running low. However, you must avoid application around the eyes as it can tingle a bit and cause mild and temporary irritation. It wasn’t quite as moisturizing as I was expecting for very dry skin; I used it around my nose when I was sick to keep my nose from peeling but it didn’t prevent peeling as much as I wanted BUT it did help. I love that you don’t have to wash it off or watch the timer, just apply and go to sleep. My skin felt moisturized and soft the next morning.
Emma L.
I have really dry skin. Does this really moisturize? And if so how much? Or is it kinda just meh.
Eza M.
Does this sting your skin?
Liz D.
I've been looking for a good mask for oily skin. Is this good for oily skin??
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Question has been deleted
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
How frequently should you apply this mask? Daily? Weekly?