GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced and; extreme hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Extreme Hydration for Long, Medium and; Short Term Results. THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms the skin. Designed for Men and; Women of All Ages, All Skin Types and; Even After Shaving. New Super Technologies Dewdration™, HydraPack™, GreenEnergy™ and; TEAOXI® will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin. Dewdration ™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.see more...
Top Questions See all 507 Q&A
- "You can really feel this stuff working! I love glam glow,it does leave a nice hydrated face behind, but for those of us with excema or sensitive skin,you're going to really earn your pretty face. That whole beauty is pain quote works,because its quite a strong burn. However, it does clean out my pores and leaves my face so smooth,so it's worth it!" in 398 reviews
- "My face felt and looked great." in 1 review
- "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
- "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
- "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
It does an incredible job in the hydration department. It also leaves the skin with a workable texture that can be applied directly under foundation. After using it, I would describe my skin as "dewy."
Note: Im my experience, this is NOT appropriate as a daily moisturizer. I've found that overuse makes my skin prone to clogged pores. I think that 2, maybe 3 times a week is the perfect frequency of use.
At 1st, I thought GlamGlow was just YET another overpriced gimmicky cosmetic intended to pray upon females' pressure to look good. And maybe it still is, but the point is that this actually works well. Plus, I snagged this up for $38, which is a HELL of a lot better than what it runs at Ulta or Sephora.
So objectively, here are my thoughts. Upon application the first time this actually burned
I didn't experience that in other application and the sensation passed after a few moments. The scent is like a tropical lip smacker! It is a pleasant experience that makes you think of warner months but still the idea of that much fragrance on my face bothers me. The texture is nice, reminds me more of a sleeping mask texture. And it rinses clean. Leaving behind softer skin and a faint hint of that scent.
Would I use this again? Probably. Would I buy or recommend this to others? Never. At this price point, a product needs to be checking every single box and HG material. This falls dramatically short of that IMO. I get all the results this claims and seemingly more skin benefits with FAB's Bouncy Mask, at a fraction of the cost!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos