BY GLAMGLOW #8 in Face Masks

THIRSTYMUD™ uses our-most advanced hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Hydration. THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrates, Moisturizes, Restores, Replenishes & Calms the skin. Designed for Men & Women. New Super Technologies in THIRSTYMUD™ will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin.

How To Use:

Apply an even layer to clean skin 2-3 times per week (face, neck & décolleté). Leave on for 10-20 minutes, wipe off excess and/or massage into skin. Perfect for day, night and in-flight. Avoid eye area.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Honey (Mel), Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polysorbate 60, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Buteth-3, Trideceth-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Coumarin, Linalool.

GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment
  • "You can really feel this stuff working! I love glam glow,it does leave a nice hydrated face behind, but for those of us with excema or sensitive skin,you're going to really earn your pretty face. That whole beauty is pain quote works,because its quite a strong burn. However, it does clean out my pores and leaves my face so smooth,so it's worth it!" in 398 reviews
  • "My face felt and looked great." in 1 review
  • "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
Anna G.
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I purchased this product with the YouthMud treatment. I have used the ThirstyMud treatment with my hydrating serums and it has blended into my skincare routine really well. Further, I have used this treatment after the YouthMud and found that combining the two products really had a positive effect on my skin. I feel like this product offers a nice hydrating option and really moisturizes my face, neck and décolletage. My skin feels hydrated and it brightens my those areas nicely. When I combine it with my serums it works really, really well. I generally use this product twice a week (Sunday and Wednesdays) after the YouthMud. As stated earlier, I have found that I still get great results even when I use it by itself. I have not been disappointed with this purchase. I am amazed at how long the GlamGlow products go for the amount you spend. To me, the jar is deceiving because it may seem small (although I bought the larger jar) the product really does last. A little goes a long way. I do not think you will be disappointed with this product, especially if you have dry skin. I plan on keeping this as a part of my beauty routine.
Devin F.
Extremely hydrating! This can be applied to the face for any desired length of time to meet your skins needs! I’ve applied it anywhere from 20minutes to an hour and then washed it off. I’ve also left it on overnight while sleeping and washed it off the next morning! Works great if you’re trying to achieve that glowing, dewy, hydrated skin look! The scent is amazing! It smells like you’re soaking up the sun on a tropical island! This product is a bit pricey, but a little dab of the product goes a long way! You don’t need to apply a lot because of the gel-like serum texture. It glides on very smoothly while feeling gentle and nourishing. Even the smaller sized jar of this product will last you for quite some time! I’ve purchased both a larger and smaller size as well as receiving sample packets! I love to take sample packets along with me while traveling! This is a perfect product I love applying while flying! It prevents your skin from drying out while on a plane. Once I reach my destination I can blot it off with a tissue if I’m not able to wash my face yet. So convenient and practical!
Sara B.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
One day, I ran out of my usual face lotion, so I snagged a little of this out of my friends bathroom. You know how your skin feels after 30 minutes upon rinsing off a hydrating facial mask? This felt like that... Just instantly.

It does an incredible job in the hydration department. It also leaves the skin with a workable texture that can be applied directly under foundation. After using it, I would describe my skin as "dewy."

Note: Im my experience, this is NOT appropriate as a daily moisturizer. I've found that overuse makes my skin prone to clogged pores. I think that 2, maybe 3 times a week is the perfect frequency of use.

At 1st, I thought GlamGlow was just YET another overpriced gimmicky cosmetic intended to pray upon females' pressure to look good. And maybe it still is, but the point is that this actually works well. Plus, I snagged this up for $38, which is a HELL of a lot better than what it runs at Ulta or Sephora.
Avery C.
Austin atx
When it comes to face mask i make sure it's good for my skin and see the reviews because my skin is like baby skin and it needs to be very good product i"m just so happy i  found this i have dried one other Glam Glow product and it works so cute with my dry skin its so hydrating and i feel awake in the morning  when i put this on and  i feel like a bunch of roses just kissed my face from the great smell that will keep you smiling and happy.I'm always running around during the day and my skin can get very dry  because it"s mostly cold so my skin and i love this mask I love this more than any other product there is I love the Glam Glow it's the only company that really works for my skin and it's the best thing iv'e ever tried and I would recommend this to all my girls with dry skin and not even just for girls guys too.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
I struggle with dryness around my chin and upper lip and if I have a day where it is really bad slapping this on always cures it over night. I can be extremely patchy and red and I’ll wake up evened out with my skin feeling soft. I can’t use a lot of their other masks because the ingredients are too harsh for my sensitive skin but this one is gentle, smells nice and doesn’t try to do 18 things at once it just does exactly what it says it will, hydrate! Wish that they sold this in individual use packets instead of a tub because I don’t have to use it extremely often so I’m always nervous I’ll go bad before I finish it is my only wish that they would change.
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this mask! I first received it as a sample from Birchbox one month, and fell in love after one use. My skin is always dry and tends to get a little flakey from time to time so I welcome any hydrating mask. I had tried a couple different ones that just didn't measure up. Even though it is a wash-off mask, I actually use it as a sleeping mask when my skin needs an extra boost of hydration. I put on a thin layer right before I go to sleep and when I wake up my skin feel SO soft and moisturized! HG product for sure.  It has a fairly steep price tag, but compared to all the others I have tried, this one is far superior and worth the cost.
Stefani W.
Charleston
This is my go-to mask for added hydration! I even use it as a night cream in the colder months. It smells faintly like peanut butter and leaves my skin soft and plump. I seriously can't get enough of this stuff. It's a bit sticky, especially if you're using it overnight, but it gives you the freshest glow ever! I found it worked especially well at healing the irritation I got from switching to a prescription retinoid cream – it's that freaking powerful. I've tried switching to other products, but I always find my way back to this little jar of awesome. It's definitely become a medicine-cabinet staple of mine and I can't recommend it enough.
Rachel C.
Longview
This product is amazing. I have combination skin, so I do have to watch what I use on my oily patches. I do apply this to my face, but only the dry areas (forehead, nose, and chin) and I use a different product for the my cheeks (which gets extremely oily, if I do not use the right products to control it). And I have to say, this Glamglow product saves my skin. Because those areas of my face get so dry that my skin starts cracking. Gross, right? But with this, I am extremely happy. It makes my skin look extremely healthy and if I apply it like I’m supposed to, my skin doesn’t start to crack. LOVE USING THIS IN THE WINTER, because that’s when my dry patches are the WORST. So satisfied with this product.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This has a really weird consistency and an odd scent to it but it really truly works! I like to put it on at night and just leave it on over night. It doesn't stain my pillows but I do need to wash it off in the morning. It makes my skin feel so plump and hydrated. It soothes any redness and dry patches that I have and smooths my skin. This stuff really works. I got a sample size as part of a subscription box so I'm not sure I would ever spend the full price on this, but if it's within your budget I think it is excellent! If it seems too high priced for you, there are cheaper options that work just as well!
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
All of the glam glow mask’s are amazing this one is especially great for dry skin and even combination skin I have severely dry spots from having eczema and rosacea and this really really helps to calm and hydrate those areas and yet it doesn’t over hydrate the areas where I am super oily and that’s important because if you under hydrate your skin will try and make up for that by producing more oil and if you over hydrate your skin will try and Compensate and produce less oil so it’s really nice to have a product that gives you just the right amount of hydration in the right places
Emma L.
I have really dry skin. Does this really moisturize? And if so how much? Or is it kinda just meh.
Eza M.
Does this sting your skin?
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Question has been deleted
Liz D.
I've been looking for a good mask for oily skin. Is this good for oily skin??
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
How frequently should you apply this mask? Daily? Weekly?

back