BY GLAMGLOW #10 in Face Masks

THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced and; extreme hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Extreme Hydration for Long, Medium and; Short Term Results. THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms the skin. Designed for Men and; Women of All Ages, All Skin Types and; Even After Shaving. New Super Technologies Dewdration™, HydraPack™, GreenEnergy™ and; TEAOXI® will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin. Dewdration ™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.

• Does it feel heavy on the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this sting your skin?7 Answers
  • My skin is dry and oily, would this be beneficial?? In need of so...3 Answers
GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
  • "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
  • "My face felt and looked great." in 1 review
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is the only GlamGlow mask I've tried so far. I think I got this through a beauty subscription or maybe Sephora points. Either way, this mask has a pretty amazing reputation. In recent months, I've heard a lot of chatter that a lot of this is from Influenser PR vs actual product quality or veing able to live up to it's claims.

So objectively, here are my thoughts. Upon application the first time this actually burned
I didn't experience that in other application and the sensation passed after a few moments. The scent is like a tropical lip smacker! It is a pleasant experience that makes you think of warner months but still the idea of that much fragrance on my face bothers me. The texture is nice, reminds me more of a sleeping mask texture. And it rinses clean. Leaving behind softer skin and a faint hint of that scent.

Would I use this again? Probably. Would I buy or recommend this to others? Never. At this price point, a product needs to be checking every single box and HG material. This falls dramatically short of that IMO. I get all the results this claims and seemingly more skin benefits with FAB's Bouncy Mask, at a fraction of the cost!
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
A friend recommended I give this a try. I'm so glad she did! Having recently started Retin A treatment my skin was suffering from Sahara Desert-itis. I was red, itchy, chapped, peeling, DRY! I could barely blink without cracking. As soon as Glamglow Thirstymud hit my skin I knew I had a winner. I slathered it on that first time and I swear my skin gulped it down! A pleasant cool tingle accompanied the moisture. I fell asleep glazed in Thirstymud and woke to lovely hydrated, smooth, happy skin. It smells very mild to me. I use it every night though some people use it as a weekly treatment. Maybe once my skin has acclimated to the Retin A I will slow my roll on the Thirstymud but for now it's the favorite part of my nightly routine. For such a small jar it has seemed to last quite a while. I will most definitely repurchase this and suggest you give it a try.
Kelli F.
Bessemer City, NC
Let’s face it, I have tried EVERY product available to hydrate my face. I have dry skin and eczema so the cold air causes my skin to seriously FLAKE. I was a little skeptical purchasing this product because a previous glamglow product I tried just did NOT work for me.. but this mask 🙌🏽 it is the HOLY GRAIL OF MOISTURE! I use it 2-3 times a week and the flakey skin is GONE. My skin feels hydrated and smooth for days. It also smells AMAZING! I purchased this product at Sephora, but it can also be purchased online. So any of my fellow beauty sista’s out there struggling with dry skin.. this product is WORTH THE MONEY! I promise you will not regret it! GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
For someone who battles severe dry skin, this product works wonders. I use this mask when my face is in need, so sometimes once a week or more as I wear a heavy night cream to help battle the dry patches. This applies so soft and buttery, depending on how bad my skin is I either apply a thick amount and leave it on as a treatment for an hour or I apply a thin layer and fall asleep with it on. There is a slight tingle cooling affect that happens when you first apply to dry skin, and then you feel your skin drink it up. The product smells good and application and washing it off is so easy, one of the things I look for in a mask. I highly recommend this to someone who battles dry patches or who just wants a good quench thirsting mask.
Shayna R.
Sioux City
I got a small sample size portion from Sephora and I was more than excited to try. I did my night time skin routine just making sure I had a clean slate for the mask to work on. (Obviously leaving time in between products to give my skin a rest and breath) As soon as I started to apply to my cheeks it started to burn. I thought it might be one of those menthol/fresh feeling burns so i continued to apply the rest of the product. Aftee I finished applying about 2 minutes later it burned so bad I couldnt even keep it on for the full 10 minutes. I took it off then. Maybe if I could have kept it on it would have showed results. I wouldn't reccomend this to sensitive skin people.
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
a little goes a long way! this is the drink of water your skin has been looking for. especially great during the winter months, use GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment at night a couple times a week and your face and neck will feel hydrated and happy.

the packaging makes you feel like a rock star. the price point is a little high compared to the usual face masks i tend to use, but you get what you pay for.

overall, a great product. looking forward to trying some of their others.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
Absolutely LOVE the hydrating glam glow mask. First off, let me just say this product lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way. I have combination skin so I apply the hydrating mask to my forehead and chin area and sometimes cheeks. When I’m feeling extra dry I sleep in this mask and when I wake up in the morning my skin is baby soft. It’s a great product for multi masking which I tend to do often. I put the hydrating mask on areas on my skin where I need hydration and an extra boost and the clearing clarifying glam glow mask when I need larger pores removed. Works like magic for clear and soft skin.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Was looking to do a face mask before my shower and came across a sample of this in my house. I have dry skin in the winter and it always feels tight and itchy so I was hoping this would alleviate some of this. I first noticed the smell which is amazing! It reminds me of coconuts which is one of my favorite scents. The texture of this mask is unique in that it’s kind of gel like and goes on your face clear. This mask was super hydrating and left my face feeling so smooth and supple. I washed it off in the shower and didn’t even need to use a facial moisturizer afterwards! I’d love to buy the full sized version!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is hands-down the best facial product that I have ever used! It has a pleasant scent, is easy to use, and doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. The best part though, is I actually felt like had supermodel skin after using it! I could not stop touching my face! You get what you pay for, so it is a more expensive product, and you can't just pick it up at Wal-Mart with your wiper blades and milk. It is available at several specialty stores online, however. Sephora and ULTA both carry it in addition to the GlamGlow website. I highly recommend this product, it is worth the splurge!!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is one of the best hydrating masks I’ve ever used. I typically use it overnight and wake up with my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. The consistency isn’t sticky and it smells like brown sugar. Whenever my skin is feeling parched I put this on before bed and wake up with a super soft moisturized face. It is a little pricey but you won’t have to use it often because it takes care of business the first time.GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
Emma L.
I have really dry skin. Does this really moisturize? And if so how much? Or is it kinda just meh.
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Question has been deleted
Eza M.
Does this sting your skin?
Liz D.
I've been looking for a good mask for oily skin. Is this good for oily skin??
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
How frequently should you apply this mask? Daily? Weekly?