GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment

THIRSTYMUD™ uses our-most advanced hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Hydration. THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrates, Moisturizes, Restores, Replenishes & Calms the skin. Designed for Men & Women. New Super Technologies in THIRSTYMUD™ will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin.

How To Use:

Apply an even layer to clean skin 2-3 times per week (face, neck & décolleté). Leave on for 10-20 minutes, wipe off excess and/or massage into skin. Perfect for day, night and in-flight. Avoid eye area.

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Honey (Mel), Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polysorbate 60, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Buteth-3, Trideceth-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Coumarin, Linalool.

Do you wipe off the excess of this mask after 20 minutes or do you rub it into your skin?
How does this feel on the skin?
Start your review of GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...leave a nice hydrated face behind, but for those of us with excema or sensitive skin,you're going to really earn your pretty face. That whole beauty is pain quote works,because its quite a strong burn. However, it does clean out my pores and leaves my face so smooth,so it's worth it!in 398 reviews
I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!in 1 review
My face felt and looked great.in 1 review
After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry.in 1 review
It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin.in 1 review
4 months agoPhiladelphia
I absolutely adore this. I use this weekly along with eye gels and let it soak into my skin to refresh and revive my a tired complexion. It feels amazing on my skin. The texture is a combo of gel and cream, that really glides. I typically keep it on for about an hour before washing my face with a gentle cleanser and carrying on my skin care routine. It smells like coconut or pina colada and always makes me feel like I’m on vacation. It is expensive, but it truly lasts forever and a little goes a long way.
16 hours agoOrlando
GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Mariah 🌻.
I use this as a nightly mask and it honestly is a perfect way to wrap up a rough day because the smell is absolutely delightful, while it does feel moisturizing and pleasing to the touch! Glam glow is one of my favorite skincare companies and I definitely feel a difference in the morning when I wake up after leaving it on (especially compared to a light moisturizer left on overnight)! I’m going to have to upgrade my size soon!
a month ago
This definitely hydrates your skin after one use. The packaging is nice and easy to identify which product you’re using. It’s pretty expensive for such a small container but it does work quite well. This isn’t my go to just for price reasons but I would recommend for people to try.
a month agoroseville, CA
I adore this mask! Truthfully, I would use it as a moisturizer as well. I have super dry skin and this makes my skin feel super hydrated and supple. I love the scent of this as well it almost smells like brown sugar oatmeal if that makes sense? I don know exactly but I love it!
a month ago
A few years back, this product helped with the dry skin on my face. Now, this product absolutely burns my face. I don't know if the formula has changed or I am sensitive to it. I do like the smell though.
a month ago
It smells so good! Like coconuts! Gives a nice cooling sensation when applied. I use it when my skin needs to calm down. Hydration wise it was okay. I’ve used more hydrating products before.
2 months agoIowa City
This has saved my life so many times. It is so hydrating its insane. I have used this when i had sun poisoning, flaky skin, dry skin and so much more. Once, i misused a product that dried out my skin so much my skin was cracking! It burned every time i just put water on my face. One night i put this on my face hoping for the best and left it on overnight and next morning, i kid you not, there was no cracks or flakes on my skin!!! While no deep moisturizer helped, this did the trick in one night!
3 months ago
Love, love, love this so much!! I got this as a sample and was SO excited because I have heard so many good things about Glamglow, but could never afford. I used this a few times because sadly the sample was very small. You don't need a lot to cover your face at all. This was so amazing for my skin. My face felt so hydrated, smooth and just overall better, Sadly, it was just a sample. I only used this 1-2 times a week when I felt I needed it. If you have dry skin, this is amazing for it. I would buy this and recommend to others!
3 months agoAbingdon , VA
I have been using this for a couple of years. I have combo skin that leans more towards the dryer spectrum and this is a skin saver for me. It helps so much with the dryer patches I have around my nose, chin and temples. It doesn't over hydrate either or make me feel oily or greasy. I use it twice a week to give my skin a good does of moisture and it never clogs my pores or breaks me out. I will use this product for years to come. Nothing really comes close to what this does for my skin. A+ product.
2 months agoLas Cruces , NM
If you have dry skin, this is the perfect mask for you! It is very thick in consistency, and very hydrating. This mask is one where after 15-20 minutes of having it on you don’t wash it off; you simply remove any excess product with a cloth or tissue and gently rub the remaining product into you skin. Oh, and I haven’t mentioned how fantastic it smells, because it does. I typically use this during the winter months when my skin tends to be particularly dry.

286 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...