BY GLAMGLOW #6 in Face Masks

THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced and; extreme hydration active technologies, providing deep instant Extreme Hydration for Long, Medium and; Short Term Results. THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes and calms the skin. Designed for Men and; Women of All Ages, All Skin Types and; Even After Shaving. New Super Technologies Dewdration™, HydraPack™, GreenEnergy™ and; TEAOXI® will leave you with Hydrated Heart Pounding Glowing Skin. Dewdration ™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.

GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
  • "You can really feel this stuff working! I love glam glow,it does leave a nice hydrated face behind, but for those of us with excema or sensitive skin,you're going to really earn your pretty face. That whole beauty is pain quote works,because its quite a strong burn. However, it does clean out my pores and leaves my face so smooth,so it's worth it!" in 398 reviews
  • "My face felt and looked great." in 1 review
  • "After using this product my skin felt soft and not even a little bit dry." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend this product and though it is pricey, it saved my skin this winter!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and always hits the spot when it comes to dry skin." in 1 review
Anna G.
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. I purchased this product with the YouthMud treatment. I have used the ThirstyMud treatment with my hydrating serums and it has blended into my skincare routine really well. Further, I have used this treatment after the YouthMud and found that combining the two products really had a positive effect on my skin. I feel like this product offers a nice hydrating option and really moisturizes my face, neck and décolletage. My skin feels hydrated and it brightens my those areas nicely. When I combine it with my serums it works really, really well. I generally use this product twice a week (Sunday and Wednesdays) after the YouthMud. As stated earlier, I have found that I still get great results even when I use it by itself. I have not been disappointed with this purchase. I am amazed at how long the GlamGlow products go for the amount you spend. To me, the jar is deceiving because it may seem small (although I bought the larger jar) the product really does last. A little goes a long way. I do not think you will be disappointed with this product, especially if you have dry skin. I plan on keeping this as a part of my beauty routine.
Sara B.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
One day, I ran out of my usual face lotion, so I snagged a little of this out of my friends bathroom. You know how your skin feels after 30 minutes upon rinsing off a hydrating facial mask? This felt like that... Just instantly.

It does an incredible job in the hydration department. It also leaves the skin with a workable texture that can be applied directly under foundation. After using it, I would describe my skin as "dewy."

Note: Im my experience, this is NOT appropriate as a daily moisturizer. I've found that overuse makes my skin prone to clogged pores. I think that 2, maybe 3 times a week is the perfect frequency of use.

At 1st, I thought GlamGlow was just YET another overpriced gimmicky cosmetic intended to pray upon females' pressure to look good. And maybe it still is, but the point is that this actually works well. Plus, I snagged this up for $38, which is a HELL of a lot better than what it runs at Ulta or Sephora.
Avery C.
Austin atx
When it comes to face mask i make sure it's good for my skin and see the reviews because my skin is like baby skin and it needs to be very good product i"m just so happy i  found this i have dried one other Glam Glow product and it works so cute with my dry skin its so hydrating and i feel awake in the morning  when i put this on and  i feel like a bunch of roses just kissed my face from the great smell that will keep you smiling and happy.I'm always running around during the day and my skin can get very dry  because it"s mostly cold so my skin and i love this mask I love this more than any other product there is I love the Glam Glow it's the only company that really works for my skin and it's the best thing iv'e ever tried and I would recommend this to all my girls with dry skin and not even just for girls guys too.
elizabeth b.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this mask! I first received it as a sample from Birchbox one month, and fell in love after one use. My skin is always dry and tends to get a little flakey from time to time so I welcome any hydrating mask. I had tried a couple different ones that just didn't measure up. Even though it is a wash-off mask, I actually use it as a sleeping mask when my skin needs an extra boost of hydration. I put on a thin layer right before I go to sleep and when I wake up my skin feel SO soft and moisturized! HG product for sure.  It has a fairly steep price tag, but compared to all the others I have tried, this one is far superior and worth the cost.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I LOVE THIS! I currently have a sample size, but I will be purchasing the full size when I run out. While it is a pricey product, it is 200% worth every dime. My skin feels luxurious and soft without feeling greasy. I have combination skin and it hydrates my skin like no other product without clogging my pores! It’s so mess free that you could even use it on a plane because you can simply pat it into your skin after using it as a mask for 15-20 minutes. Even just the sample size has lasted an extraordinarily long amount of time (2 times/week for nearly a month), so it is totally worth the investment. This will be a necessity for the fall/winter months!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This has a really weird consistency and an odd scent to it but it really truly works! I like to put it on at night and just leave it on over night. It doesn't stain my pillows but I do need to wash it off in the morning. It makes my skin feel so plump and hydrated. It soothes any redness and dry patches that I have and smooths my skin. This stuff really works. I got a sample size as part of a subscription box so I'm not sure I would ever spend the full price on this, but if it's within your budget I think it is excellent! If it seems too high priced for you, there are cheaper options that work just as well!
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
This mask works amazing! Especially if you have dry sensitive skin. Leaves my skin very hydrated plump and supple. Give me an all over natural glow from within. I like to apply this right before I do my make up, it makes my make up applied very beautifully. It leaves a cool tingly feeling and calms my skin when I am broke out with acne. The only downfall is it is very spend he they do make a travel size one for $20 that you could purchase to try out but I definitely would recommend spending the money this mask is worth it. I’ve re-purchase this mask it many times. I buy mine from Sephora and also Ulta.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is one of the best hydrating masks I’ve ever used. I typically use it overnight and wake up with my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. The consistency isn’t sticky and it smells like brown sugar. Whenever my skin is feeling parched I put this on before bed and wake up with a super soft moisturized face. It is a little pricey but you won’t have to use it often because it takes care of business the first time.GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Amaaaaazeballs.  This was the second Glamglow mask I have tried, and I was the most excited for this one since I have extremely dry skin.  The texture caught me off guard at first since the first mask I used by them had a clay texture, and the others I've seen have had that similar texture.  This one is a lightweight gel.  It smells absolutely amazing.  You can put it on and then let it sit forever and just massage into the skin, or rinse it off.  I used this almost every night and would let it just sit forever.  It makes your skin feel so amazing and gives a nice glow.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is the only GlamGlow mask I've tried so far. I think I got this through a beauty subscription or maybe Sephora points. Either way, this mask has a pretty amazing reputation. In recent months, I've heard a lot of chatter that a lot of this is from Influenser PR vs actual product quality or veing able to live up to it's claims.

So objectively, here are my thoughts. Upon application the first time this actually burned
I didn't experience that in other application and the sensation passed after a few moments. The scent is like a tropical lip smacker! It is a pleasant experience that makes you think of warner months but still the idea of that much fragrance on my face bothers me. The texture is nice, reminds me more of a sleeping mask texture. And it rinses clean. Leaving behind softer skin and a faint hint of that scent.

Would I use this again? Probably. Would I buy or recommend this to others? Never. At this price point, a product needs to be checking every single box and HG material. This falls dramatically short of that IMO. I get all the results this claims and seemingly more skin benefits with FAB's Bouncy Mask, at a fraction of the cost!
Emma L.
I have really dry skin. Does this really moisturize? And if so how much? Or is it kinda just meh.
Eza M.
Does this sting your skin?
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Question has been deleted
Liz D.
I've been looking for a good mask for oily skin. Is this good for oily skin??
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
How frequently should you apply this mask? Daily? Weekly?