BY GLAMGLOW

A daily Mud to Foam™ cleanser for dry and dehydrated skin. THIRSTYCLEANSE™ is a revolutionary daily cleanser that combines the power of mud and the performance of foam for a new daily cleansing experience. It transforms from a luxurious mud into a moisture-rich foaming lather to gently and effectively rinse away makeup, dirt, and impurities while deeply moisturizing your skin. It is formulated with rare Brazilian yellow clay to help to remineralize the skin, pure green coconut water to immediately boost skin for intense hydration, olive milk rich in olive lipids and proteins to replenish skin, and plumeria flower blossom extract rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 to restore the skin barrier function. Indian gooseberry revitalizes and restores natural skin clarity while TEAOXI® olive leaf powder delivers natural linoleic acid to maintain moisture. Designed to create a hydrated, silky, and dewy fresh complexion, it helps maintain results of your current weekly treatments for healthy-looking, beautiful skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer use study of 100 individuals: - 87% agree it helps boost skin's radiance - 86% agree it leaves skin looking and feeling hydrated

• Is this is a good product to get rid or control pimples?1 Answers
  • What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the pur...4 Answers
  • Does this work well for extremely dry skin?1 Answers
Hi V.
Plano, TX
It's good for a pampering feeling and good for dry skin. I marked one star off because (particularly for dry skin) you can't use a little (as in a pea sized amount that I use with most of my cleansers) so the price/value is high :( however, it is a pampering cleansing experience, smells good and cleans without stripping your skin (hence good for dry skin).

To use it, you apply a pump full onto your dry face and massage it all over. Then you can emulsify/foam it up by slowly adding water and continuing massage. Finally rinse off. I apply before shower and begin my shower process to allow it to sit/steam as a mask then add water to clean my face. I like the results. If it were priced about 10-15 cheaper, I'd give it 5 stars.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
My roomies got this for me for my birthday and I am in love! It definitely does not leave your skin feeling squeaky clean like my fave Shiseido one, but it's not half bad at cleansing. If you are lazy like me and want that one step cleanse all the make-up and oil off, this may not be the right product for you. But if you have drier skin, I would say try it! What gets me every time is that amazing almond smell it has, though. If they made it a perfume, I would definitely be all over that. Plus the packaging is beautiful!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is my morning cleanser. I have oily/combination skin but it is/was dehydrated. Because I use GlamGlow masks and the super cleanser at night, I wanted to try this. And my skin loves it. I bought my first bottle at Sephora but then but my second through their website. Delivery was fast, so that pleased me. The scent is a light coconut smell and it does go from a mud to foam with water. It does not leave my skin feeling feeling greasy just perfectly hydrated. I will continue using this. I may even try the mask next.
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
I had heard so much about Glamglow, that I bought a few of their smaller bottles so I could try them out. One thing I love about this cleanser is when my face is dry, it will add that hydration I was needing and not over do it. My forehead tends to get oily fast and this doesn't make it shiny. The issue I have with it is not very much product comes out when I pump it. I have to use 4 - 5 pumps instead of the recommended 1-2 pumps. It also does a good job cleaning my face. It is a bit pricey but worth the hydration
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
I have really dry, flaky skin and this cleanser is amazing. After doing this treatment my skin is left very soft and doesn't feel harsh at all. I tried the travel size from a holiday set and am now using the full size. The packaging is nice and I prefer having a pump instead of a squeeze tube. Would definitely recommend this for dry skin. The only thing I would recommend while using this product is using this with your face already wet as it will help the cleanser foam up faster.
Cassidy S.
Midway, UT
This is my favorite cleanser so far! My face has never looked nicer than when I use it. It really is noce with helping to keep my skin hydrated and feeling smooth thats a big thing! Normally my skin is rough and I can tell when I go a day without using it. I have been using this product about a year and a half and LOVE it! The only reason its not 5/5 is that I still have quite a bit of problem acne.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product. Just as great as the masks. I have oily skin but I still use the Thirsty cleanser so I don't dry out my skin, causing overproduction of oil. It removes all of my makeup, even around my eyes. I love how my skin feels after I rinse it off. My skin is smooth and hydrated. It is expensive but worth the money as a little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time. Months!
Asa T.
This is my favorite cleanser ever. I suffer from adult acne and every cleanser and acne system I've used has either not done enough or stripped my skin of all moisture. I've been using this since I received a sample from Sephora about 4 months ago and haven't stopped since. It leaves my skin feeling very clean, but not dry or tight, and works well with the rest of my skincare system.
Leia M.
Douglasville, GA
I have oily skin in my T zone, and some dry patches also. I’ve always heard that Glamgldw makes great products, specifically the mud mask. I wanted to try a new cleanser that would not increase the oilyness of my T zone, but help soothe some of my dry patches. This product does the trick, it smells good too. My skin feels so clean after I use and so hydrated. Love this product.
Shelbie G.
Lake Jackson, TX
Got this product as a traveling size. When trying it out, I enjoyed the coconut scent. For the retail price I believe this facial cleanser is not as effective as it is worth. Not only was it not as effective for my skin, the product itself had gone sour. It went from a lovely coconut scent to a raw-rotten poultry scent. Purchase at your discretion is advised.
Bianca P.
What is your overall opinion of this product? Is it worth the purchase?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've been looking for a good cleanser? Any thoughts? I currently use Murad and although ok, it does dry out my skin
Karla V.
This brand is really expensive! Is it worth the price?
Coryndie L.
Greenwood, IN
I have been looking for a hydrating cleanser for my sensitive skin is this worth the hype?
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
What moisturizer do you use with this? I find it well-hydrating, and all my usual moisturizers are too heavy when I use this.