GLAMGLOW The Pore Squad

A four-piece value set that will help visibly clear pores and keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Acne and Blemishes, Oiliness, and PoresHighlighted Ingredients:- Super Six Acid Blend (Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Pyruvic Acid): Unclogs and minimizes the look of pores, removes surface dullness, and supports natural skin cell turnover- Activated-X Charcoal: Helps lift away dirt and impurities to purify pores. - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates to plump the look of dry, fine lines. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and, phthalates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GLAMGLOW The Pore Squad!
Karyna H.
Rockwall, TX
GLAMGLOW The Pore Squad uploaded by Karyna H.
I'm a huge fan of Glam glow, and I received this set for Christmas! I've been using it and my skin does feel like my pores are a little bit smaller and my skin feels a lot more hydrated and clearing my acne up a bit! It's a great set to try and see what works best for you!
Elaine C.
Nashville, TN
This is a great little gift set to try a lot of GlamGlow's products but at a fraction of the cost. I got this to try to clear the texture of my skin in the winter and this set has a ton of exfoliating properties with it. I really like all 4 of the products in this but the toner is definitely my favorite. I'll be sure to buy the full sized products when I run out!
Michelle R.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this brand before and had only amazing experiences with it, and the hype with the supermud made me wanna try this set. I have to say that I’d prefer to buy the products separately because the only 2 products that really worked for me was the cleanser and the mask. The cleanser is good and leave a clean and smooth feeling in my face, the mask gives me creeps when its dry but I can tell that works well (probably not as amazing as I expected but it works) the other 2 products I really didn’t see them working or necessary. I’d recommend to use the cleanser and the mask.
Sabrina B.
North Bay
I absolutely love the Supermud Mask, and I really wanted to try other products from the line because they worked so well on my skin. This is a great way to do that, since they are smaller sizes, before committing to a bigger purchase. The cleanser is nice, it doesn't leave me feeling dried out after washing my face. The toner is great - the only thing I don't like about it is that it's grey, so I can't tell if it's also removing left behind gunk. The serum is also nice - but will need longer use for a better review. Overall, it's a fantastic way to try this line of products!

Looking for your answer?