GLAMGLOW SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution uploaded by Carolyn W.GLAMGLOW SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution uploaded by Chantell L.

BY GLAMGLOW

What it is: A shake-to-activate toner with clay, charcoal, and six acids to help exfoliate, purify, and clarify the skin’s complexion.

Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, Oiliness

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Super-six Acid Blend (Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Pyruvic Acid): Clarifies pores and supports natural cell renewal.
- Activated Charcoal Powder: Detoxifies and lifts away impurities.
- Witch Hazel: Tones and refreshes the feel of skin.
- Eucalyptus Leaves: Give the serum the signature SUPERMUD® scent and deliver photo (plant) actives directly into formula.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Fans of SUPERMUD® rejoice. GLAMGLOW’s first ever toner, SUPERTONER™ leaves the skin feeling refreshed, soft, and smooth. This non-drying and non-sticky formula uses the brand’s famous Six Acid Blend to refine pores and purify the skin’s complexion. Charcoal and clay help to tone and promote healthy clear skin.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Mandelic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Charcoal Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Algae Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Nylon-12, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

Suggested Usage:
-Shake to activate.
-Gently sweep over clean skin with a cotton pad.
-Use once a day as your usual skincare regimen and follow with your normal regimen including GLAMGLOW moisturizer.
-This product contains six skin clearing acids and you may experience tingling or discomfort.
-Perform patch test on skin prior to using on full face, not recommended for sensitive skin.
-Recommended to wear SPF after use if to protect skin.
-Goes on clear and does not color skin.

Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This just seems like the supreme of the supremes of toners. I am so excited to try this with all the different acids in this, it truly combats all skin concerns. Acne, wrinkles, extra sebum, lack luster skin, dehydration... what more could you ask for?! And on top of all that, it’s still supposed to be calming for your skin as well. The only thing stopping me from going out and buying this right now, is that hefty little price tag :(
Brandi W.
Tucson
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Although I haven't tried it yet I'm hoping it works really really good on my hair my hair is very oily and have tried many many things so far I have not met anything that's able to put my hair back the way it used to be but I thank you very much for letting me write a summary on something I haven't even tried yet but I'm hoping it works
Kayla B.
Burbank
I have a lot of discoloration( like dark circles, redness above eyes, exc) so a toner is vital. Although I haven't had the pleasure, I'd love to try this one as well.
Catracha A.
Nashville
I want to try this products I want to try it and thanks #Influents for the products that I sent to me thank you very much
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE. I've been a huge fan of the GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment for a long time now and this is very similar, but I can use it every day 😍. Like the mask, i can feel the eucalyptus and charcoal cooling and clearing pores right away. That feeling lasts for a long time, even after applying some serums and moisturizer. The 6 acids wipe away dead skin and opens my pores to allow them to unclog and breathe. After using this daily for a while my skin is breaking out less! My skin is clean and its preventing blackheads. My serums work better after using this. The acids are starting to even out my skin tone and are making my skin more plump and smooth. Good bye texture! 😍 Best toner ive used, it truly has EVERYTHING. Might be too strong for sensitive or really dry skin but its amazing for oily, acne-prone or combo skin like mine. It has a lot of good ingredients so thats why its so expensive (unfortunately), but thats why they call it a 'super toner' and i only use a few *drops* at a time so itll last longer than most other toners. Look at that sparkle in the bottle!! (it doesnt show up on skin)
Chantell L.
St Albert, AB
I have only used this toner a couple of times, but I like it so far! Though it’s definitely on the pricey side ($54 CAD), it seems as effective as every other Glamglow product I’ve used in the past. You can definitely feel it working as you apply it, as the acidity is pretty strong, but it does it’s job, and still they find a way to give it a good scent. Not sure if I will buy again only due to the price.
payton l.
Is this good for acne? And can it help oily skin?
Elka K.
Chicago
How often can you use this product in routine ? Is there skin peeling results from it? Thank you
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How is this and is it worth the price?
KURIE B.
Hillsboro
Does this work for dry sensitive skin?
Laci B.