BY GLAMGLOW

Our most advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GLAMGLOW® to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin.

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin.

Also available in 15g.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes. Remove with water. For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3x a week.

Use as directed. If irritation occurs, limit frequency of use and if persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye area. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).

GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
This mask is magical. I will use this whenever my skin starts feeling unhappy - clogged pores, pimples, general oily-ness. I’ll use a thin layer, typically as a spot treatment (hello, expensive!) but if I feel like I reallllly need it I’ll do my whole face. I love that you can really see it working to suck up the oil and junk from your pores! I like to use it right before bed, and then top my skin off with a calming serum. I ALWAYS wake up with clearer, more happy skin. Always.
Maia S.
Bordentown , NJ
I received the glam glow mud mask & moisturizer as a birthday gift at Sephora. I alternate between using it as a spot treatment and a mask. It smells fantastic and gets the job done. It’s on the pricey side so I’m not sure if I’ll be getting another’s one for a while. It’s totally worth it though. Making it last! The moisturizer is also great under makeup.  GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing TreatmentGLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
This is hands down my favorite wash off clay mask. While I wish I didn't like it (because of the price) it really does an excellent job purifying and softening my skin. I'm not sure I buy the claim that the pores visible through the mask are being extracted, but it is interesting to see. My recommendation would be to not let the mask completely dry but rather wash off while it is still slightly wet because otherwise you risk stripping your face of its natural oils. I also recommend applying after a hot shower as your pores will be more exposed then. Removal is somewhat challenging and I use water and a wash cloth (which ends up getting stained gray) to wipe off the product. Afterwards, my skin is left feeling clean and soft.
Katie O.
Hands Down My ALL TIME FAVORITE Blackhead/Acne Clearing Mask Of ALL TIME!!! Sooo Glad I Found This Ah-Mazing Mask! I’ll Usually Use This On My Nose & Chin, Then Go In With A Biore OR Boscia Nose Strip & VOILA!!! Magic!! 🤗😘 Also Have The Cleanser! Will Always Repurchase, Esp. When I Can Get A Good Deal On It! #LOVEGLAMGLOW #SUPERCLEARINGMUD
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
This is my number two favorite mask ever. It has some very good ingredients that work for my skin type. It makes my skin super soft and smooth. Sometimes I use this as a spot treatment, and overnight it gets rid of some of the minor breakouts I may have. I will say as a word of advice from personal experience to follow the directions. I tried something I read in a review and had a burn on my face from this. This is a great mask still, and although pricey I will recommend and may repurchase.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
I was kind of apprehensive when purchasing this product, but it really does all it says and more. It removes blackheads on the first use and continues to remove more and more every time you use it. It also makes your skin very smooth. Finally, I use it as a spot treatment whenever I have a pimple (which is very very rarely thanks to the Luna Foreo). My husband is also LOVES it and uses it probably more than I do, that has to say something (Don't tell him I told you..)
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
The GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment is great!! You only need the tiniest amount and it covers your entire face. It does have a slight tingle, enough to make me feel like it’s working. It doesn’t dry too fast, some masks like this dry too fast and I believe the skin health benefits are wasted. It’s easy to wash off and I believe it actually works. I’ve tried cheaper versions of this product without the great pore refining results. It is definitely worth the splurge.
Jasmine R.
Oxford
This has to be the holy grail of charcoal masks. As soon as it starts drying you can seriously see the oil and dirt being pulled from your face. Maybe it’s just me but it’s just so oddly satisfying and it honestly see your skin detoxifying itself. It also comes in an beautiful little silver canister. The only thing I don’t like is the fact that you get so little and it’s pretty expensive. It’s one of those products I will have to save up for. But a definite repurchase.
Leslie R.
Los Angeles
It's pricey and messy. The random bits of seaweed stick to everything and I don't really understand what a millimeter seaweed square is doing for my skin? Is it only helping the skin under the tiny speck of seaweed? The texture is weird and feels like coffee grounds mixed with toothpaste. I only bought the sample size, but it was $20 and pretty small. I don't understand the hype behind this product at all, it's a subpar exfoliant and seems to do little to nothing else.
Sheva H.
20745
I could literally see the blackheads rising up after the mask dried. The mask initially burned but after my third use or so, it felt more natural. It was effective, just not intensive enough for me to spend $50 regularly. The packaging was cute too of course. I would buy it again, but probably only a couple of times per year.
Anna H.
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)

Sephora