BY GLAMGLOW

Our most advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GLAMGLOW® to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin.

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin.

Also available in 15g.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes. Remove with water. For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3x a week.

Use as directed. If irritation occurs, limit frequency of use and if persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye area. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).

• Just purchased the GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment...1 Answers
  • Are there really noticeable differences in the size of yo...6 Answers
  • Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?35 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Marissa R.
A must have for oily skin and sebaceous filaments! I always see results almost immediately after, or the next morning. Clogged pores are extracted and you can see them pulled out on the mask (see photo). A great product for people who like to “see results”. Pores that don’t completely clear are raised to the surface and easily extracted (keep in mind you should not try to extract yourself unless you know the correct process). I occasionally get large pimples underneath the skin, and this mask normally helps to reduce the size (in combination with icing the face). It also acts as a bit of an exfoliant when you rinse off. I prefer the tube versus the jar because you’re not only getting a better deal, but it is ultimately more sanitary than dipping your fingers or a spatula into the jar each time. My favorite way to use it is once a week after steaming my face.
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
I received this mask along with a Glamglow moisturizer as my free birthday gift from Sephora, and this mask is great! I LOVE Glamglow products, so this was a treat for sure! You can use it as a full mask, or just for spot treatments. I particularly like to use it as a spot treatment. I apply a small dab on my blemish, let it sit for about 10 minutes, then remove with a warm rag. The next day my blemish will be almost completely gone and not look agitated in the least! Using it as a mask, I spread evenly on my face, let sit for 10-20 mins, and remove with a warm rag. It's not difficult to remove either, unlike a lot of face masks. It leaves my skin feeling tight and moisturized and fresh looking! The only downfall, in my opinion, is the price. It's a little on the higher end, but so worth it!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I got a smaller version of this at Sephora. What I like about it is that a little goes a long way - you only need to use a little bit of product to create a thin mask on your face. I also have sensitive skin and I’ve never had any issues with this mask irritating my skin. That being said I was a little disappointed in this mask, mostly because I was just expecting more for the price point/brand name. It does make my skin feel clean after using it but it’s not any different from any other inexpensive mask I’ve used.
Allie L.
Minneapolis
The ONLY thing knocking this down is the price. It’s $70 for one tub. A tub will last roughly 7-10 masks, so it’s about $10 per mask, if you put it all over your entire face.

WITH THAT SAID: This is the most incredible mask I’ve ever used. The name is accurate—it is super mud. I prefer to spread it a little thicker and let it dry longer. It is smooth and a little cool/tingly when you apply it. As it dries, you can literally SEE small clusters of dirt that have been pulled out of your pores. It smells really nice, like tea tree but not too strong. When it dries, a warm washcloth helps to get it off.

After using, my skin feels incredible. Pores are visibly smaller, it’s not too drying, and I feel truly clean. If it were a lower price, it’d get an incredible value.
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
What really amazes me is that you can SEE the product working. My skin, while usually pretty darn clear has lately decided to freak out on me, and suddenly I'm dealing with blackheads all over. It's rough. I can see them in my pores, and I can feel them under and on top of my skin. So of course I've tried several creams and treatments that target it. I just HAPPENED to have a sample of this that I'd gotten with a purchase, so I figured I'd give it a try. It didn't take much to cover my entire face, and it went on dark gray with these little flecks of what I've read are tea leaves. As it dries it turns much lighter in color to a light gray, and you can see in the mask where it's pulled all the gunk out of your pores. Upon rinsing, my skin immediately felt smoothr, and most of my blackheads were gone. I'm absolutely speechless!

That said... It does seem like it could be drying, so I absolutely recommend following up with a toner and moisturizer right after using this, and I probably wouldn't use it more than once a week.
Kate C.
Columbus
So this is a very good mask, but in my opinion too expensive. I used sample after sample from Sephora before buying. I was conflicted because it’s good, sure, but also at the time $69 (thank god its $59 now). It has a cool factor- I love looking at my face when it dries and seeing where it pulled oil out of my pores and the smell is very invigorating. If you have the money to spend on it, try it because it is good, but if you’re balling on a budget there are other cheaper masks that do the same thing
Emily L.
Tulsa, OK
I am obsessed with this mask. I got a deluxe sample size in my Sephora birthday gift, and decided to try it when my nose pores were looking a little in need of purging. A little goes a long way with this one — I find that you can get great results from just a thin layer. It tingles a bit, and dries quickly. You can see the clay sucking the sebum and junk out of your pores! I prefer using this just on my t-zone, but I find that it’s not as drying as many clay masks despite the effectiveness. It’s a pricey mask but I would consider purchasing a full size when my sample tube is done!
Amanda C.
Midwest City
Skin savior! When my skin is feeling it’s absolute worst, this always fixes everything! My clogged pores are shrunken, zits are smaller and less painful, pores are mattified and look smaller. There’s an intense tingling or burning that goes away pretty quickly. It’s nothing that can’t be tolerated. It’s definitely a little drying, but it’s nothing following up with a good moisturizer can’t fix. I’ve tried so many dupes and nothing compares. The price is my only complaint. So pricey, but worth it.
Lindsay C.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
I have an oily t-zone so I have always been prone to blackheads. I’ve tried just about everything on the market for deep cleaning pores. Trust me when I say this product is BY FAR the best if you are willing to splurge. You can not only feel, but see it working right in front of your eyes. Does a great job extracting dirt and oil deep within your pores. When I use this product, my makeup stays matte and does not run. This is especially nice since I live in a very unforgiving hot/humid climate. Got several friends and family hooked on this product because it really does work.
Mary S.
I am in love with this. I am so glad that I splurged on it. I bought the mini to try and using it just once a week I always feel my skin is so much cleaner.

I have sensitive skin and when I first used it I could feel it for sure! It was intense and I almost washed it off but it went away after a couple minutes. I love watching it work. When it is dry it doesn’t get too tight like other masks.
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)

Amazon