BY GLAMGLOW

Our most advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GLAMGLOW® to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin.

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin.

Also available in 15g.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes. Remove with water. For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3x a week.

Use as directed. If irritation occurs, limit frequency of use and if persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye area. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).

• Just purchased the GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment...1 Answers
  • Are there really noticeable differences in the size of yo...6 Answers
  • Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?35 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Cynthia C.
Livingston, NJ
I got this product as a birthday gift from sephora, and I was so excited to try it out! I heard everybody raving about this product so I thought that Irish be good! I tried it on and it stung for the first five minutes, and then it didn't sting anymore. This mask dries really fast so I left it on for about 10 minutes. When I washed it off my skin felt really clean! I noticed that my pimples went down in size a little, and I didn't have as many blackheads as before!
Kelsea Y.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Sephora
Burns so good. It isn’t nearly as painful as Anthony Deep Pore Cleansing Clay 4 oz but it still stings with menthol upon application. There’s a reason this is a cult favorite. It makes my skin feel so calm and smooth after it pulls all the nasties out. I use it preemptively for breakouts, and it works! It gets out excess oil and doesn’t dry out my pores either, so it doesn’t make my face try to overproduce oil to compensate. I get that the price is pretty high so I suggest you use your Sephora birthday gift to try this out.
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
I got a sample package of all the glamglows from Sephora for $35 and this one said it was for acne and it works really well, it does kinda burn so if you do have super sensitive skin I wouldn’t get it. It definelty made my face feel amazing and I would like to buy a bigger tube, if anyone of you haven’t tried glamglow and want to stay on budget I highly recommend the sample package of them it comes with like 6 different masks and it’s only 35$ as I said before.
Morgan B.
Carver, MA
I do love Glamglow so this review breaks my heart. I bought one of the gift sets where they give you a little deluxe size of a couple glamglow products. This product is the only one that I can't give a great review about. This treatment is used to clear acne and blemishes on the skin. So what I did was spot treat by applying this in my acne areas. Sadly, this ended up giving me the worst breakout I've ever had in the area that I applied (near my mouth). I know that with skincare, it can be a hit or miss for how your skin is. I do have really sensitive skin; I was just hoping it would work great like the other Glamglow products did. I won't be purchasing this particular glamglow product in the future so I recommend if you have sensitive skin, go to Sephora and ask for a sample (which they will gladly do) and try it out. Usually if I use it 3 times with no breakout, I am good to go. I try to space out when I use the product every couple days before I see if I'll get the actual full-size product.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
B F.
Philadelphia, PA
Just not the drastic results I was hoping for. As the mask dries, places with clogged pores remain dark while everywhere else turns a lighter shade. This illusion made me want to believe all the junk was being pulled into the mask and that once washed off, my face would be completely black head free! Unfortunately, this mask isn’t magic. It’s not terrible. But hard to evaluate this mask for anything other than what was expected and not fulfilled.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora. So I really loved this face mask , it really got in my pores. It tingled a little bit but I like that feeling bc it means it works. I recently looked at the price and was blown away that’s why I only gave it 4 stars. Yes it was great product but I don’t think I could pay that much for it.
Erin C.
Staunton
I loved this product. Would love to purchase it but it is a little to costly for me. Worked like any other mask, but it didn’t leave my skin feeling too irritated at the end or create that burning feeling some cheaper masks can cause. If you are fine with spending some serious money on your skincare than I would definitely recommend, but if you are like me and could spend that money somewhere else than you aren’t missing out on a life changing product.
Juliana N.
Saint Louis, MO
I got problems, lots of them. On my face, I got oil, acne, ridicoulous amounts of oil, and well more oil. I don't know where it comes from but its defintely there. I shine like a brand new car pulling out the lot. This mask, this mask right here puta a stop to it. How much oild do I have on my face after this mask? A normal healthy ammount. I look like a person instead of a shiny oiled up Frank Reynolds.  Its great, worth the price. I personally get travel sizes because I'm poor. Use it weekly, and I'm not oily af.
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
perfect for spot treating! i apply this to zits overnight and when i wake up, i see a noticeable difference in the size and redness. i prefer the tube to the tub because it feels more sanitary and is a better value for the amount of product- however, if you haven’t tried this mask, i do recommend buying the travel size to see what a wonder it is! i’ve been buying this mask for years, and will continue to do so. i only use it as a spot treatment though- it can be a little harsh all over the face (heads up for sensitive skin).
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)

Amazon