Belen G.
Euless, TX

Does this leave your skin feeling dry after you take it off? I've heard this can be a bit harsh on the skin.

Kim S.
Kim S.
1 year, 6 months ago
My skin felt really good after. I have combination slightly sensitive skin and it did do a little more than tingle while it was on but I stuck it out and after my skin felt really smooth and not dry at all; I could tell it worked.
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Lambertville, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
I tend to use this for 30-40 minutes at night before bed. I have combination skin and when I use it, it tends to dry up the dryer parts of my skin. It leaves the oily parts a little drier but does not require a moisturizer in the morning when I wake up. It's really great for clearing up acne if that is a problem for you.