Dalia Vanessa M.
I got this as a birthday gift, and let me start by saying the application is super messy if you don’t have a face mask brush.

Also, it has a eucalyptus scent, but nothing too strong to bare.

I will have to say that I’ve tried this mask with different time limits on several different occasions, and got the same results.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I felt burning, and tingling, then my skin ended up completely red every time.

It was too much too handle for me, so this time I took it off , and rinsed my face after 3 minutes of having it on.

And well, here are my results.

I will say though, it does leave your skin soft, and clear up any problem areas you may have, but I don’t think I will be purchasing in the future due to how my skin reacted, and felt like it was burning. It could’ve been the eucalyptus, but who knows.

I recommend a patch test first to see how your skin reacts. Hopefully this works out for you ladies!