Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
Yes yes yes!!! This mask is it. It lives up to the hype! I had heard my co-workers and cousin recommend it for the past couple of months, but I just hadn’t had the time to actually make the purchase. It just so happens to be the birthday sample from Sephora, which I picked up yesterday. I immediately tried it as soon as I got home. I AM IN LOVE!!! I can’t believe I’ve waited this long. The mask applies very easily. It goes on thin and that’s all you need is just a thin coat. It has chunks of leaves in it too, which surprised me at first because i didn’t know what they were. Reading reviews totally made sense that they were the eucalyptus leaves. It dried very quickly for me! I did end up leaving it on about 30 or so minutes and when I went to take it off, I could see little dots of stuff that it had pulled out of my pores! My skin feels so lovely today! It helped clear up a few breakouts that I had. My skin is generally pretty sensitive, but I didn’t have any issues with it. I can’t wait to try it again! I will definitely be purchasing the full size version as soon as I can get to Sephora. Highly recommend.