Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
It took me forever to try this mask. I didn't believe in the hype, and thought it was simply a novelty thing (it shows where it draws the oil out of your skin) that people liked the look of.

But I was so wrong. I picked up a sample of this and tried it on my nose. I have pretty bad blackheads and really visible sebacous filaments. I cant seen to get the skin on my nose to ever look clear so i thought id try this mask there.

It smells a bit like...mud? I suppose its meant to! Its mainly a smooth texture with random chunks of leaves or similar ingredients throughout it. It applied easily, I used a thin layer to get the most out of my sample. I could feel the tingle straight away after applying. I left it on for 15 minutes and checked back in the mirror and sure enough you could see all the dots of oil on my nose!

When I washed it off, I was very surprised. My skin felt smooth, and my blackheads where gone. My sebacous filaments were still there, but much less noticeable. My pores looks smaller and the skin looked clearer.

A week later I tried this mask on my whole face which didn't go so well. The tingling feeling felt like burning on the more sensitive areas of my face. My face was a bit red afterwards but It didn't last for too long.

I've decided it's too strong for my whole face, but it's been great as a weekly nose clearing treatment. I also apply it to any pimples and spot treat them over night. They are visibly smaller by morning!

This product is really expensive, but since I don't use large amounts of it, it's more than worth it for me! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has similar skin concerns.