Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask

Glam to Go Treatments are travel-friendly and perfect for your Glow on the Go. SUPERMUD is our most advanced clearing treatment and #1 best-selling charcoal mud mask. Fights problem skin and skin imperfections with charcoal, a blend of six acids, and K-17 clay. The activated-x charcoal helps lift di

How have the results been over time? Would love to know if results grow over use or fall off
Is this good for acne? I want to know if this is a nice face mask and won’t irritate my skin.
is u good for dry skin?
Start your review of Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask!
Product Highlights
I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)in reviews
Alyssa S.
Cumberland, MD
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Alyssa S.
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Alyssa S.
Definitely a fan of this stuff! It’s extremely hydrating! I’m not too big on the smell but that’s easy to over come! I use this at night and by the morning I notice a HUGE difference! Love this stuff! Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask GLAMGLOW
DroppTopp L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by DroppTopp L.
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by DroppTopp L.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I do tons of hauls all the time! I’m an expert super saver! Follow me on socials for great deals!!!! Anywho..... i got a FARSÁLI Skin Saviors Set from Sephora. As you may already know any online order from Sephora comes with 2 free samples! This Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment, 1.7 Ounce for Problem SKin clearing treatment is bomb! Let me first say that this is the easiest cleanest charcoal mask i have ever tried! It went on super smooth like moisturizer and then dried to a very firm mask. I literally can’t even feel my pores! Clean up was easy! Followed up with a dove face bar around my hairline and eyebrows. Definitely will be ordering some more from Sephora. Also I want to add that this sample pack was only 0.10 oz. and it literally was more than enough, because i waisted some trying to multi task. So it definitely is worth the price!
Bebe W.
Baltimore, MD
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Bebe W.
My best friend recommended this product and brand to me. I can notice a difference after a few months of weekly use. It leaves a very clean feeling after each use. Although it has a mild irritating feeling on skin at first, it usually subsides after a few mins. It does not dry out my skin. This is my third jar of supermud! #beautyroutine #beauty #glamglow #mask
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a really great product. Works amazing to pull out blemishes from deep within your skin. However, it’s a little harsh on sensitive skin. I suggest you leave it on for a shorter amount of time if your skin is more sensitive. Still works great, just gotta be careful with it. Definitely recommend.
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Tk B.
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Tk B.
I love masks! Was so happy to see Glamglow in my Ipsy bag and I’ve been aching to try the brand. This mask was nice. It was a little thin/runny and came flying out of the tube. I probably used way much than I should have just because I didn’t want what came out to go to waste. It had a slight grit feel to it and did have some weird hard chunks. The mask dried fast and made my face feel super tight. It did give a slight tingle/burn but I like that feeling when using wash off masks. I left it on for about 20 minutes and rinsed off with warm water. My face felt super smooth and clean. Everything that I would expect for an upscale mask. The only thing I wasn’t fond of was the scent - it smelled like black licorice to me, which wasn’t very pleasant.
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Mihaela G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am inlove with this mask! I have oily and acne prone skin and this mask makes my face matte and soft. I already bought this mask 3 times 😅
Naomi L.
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Naomi L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this. I have acne prone skin and I feel like this really cleans out all the dirt and gunk under my skin!
Tara H.
Beverly Hills, CA
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Tara H.
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Tara H.
I have large pores on my nose and cheeks, and this is the only mask that I’ve used that’s able to clean them out. When I used to wear foundation every day, I would use this mask at least once a week, but now that I don’t wear as much makeup, I’ll do this mask every other week because it can be drying (especially in the winter). I knocked off one star because I wish it came in a tube as opposed to a jar. You have to quickly close the jar after applying so the product doesn’t dry out. As you can see in the photo it has a very liquidy consistency. I’ve also posted a photo of what my face looks like after 20 minutes of having the mask on. After I cleanse off the mask, my skin feels smooth and my pores look clean and tight. Highly recommend for anyone with large pores!
Amanda C.
Rock Hill, SC
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Amanda C.
This charcoal mask works great for oily skin! When my face starts to break out I put the mask on for 20 minutes and the next day my pimples are gone. It will sometimes make my face red so make sure you use tinted moisturizer!
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
Glamglow® Supermud® Clearing Treatment Mask uploaded by Sarah R.
Im a big fan of glam glow super mud mask. I use this product anytime my skin starts to freak out. It does a great job of pulling out blackheads and clearing hormonal chin acne without drying out my skin. (I always use moisturizer after) It’s very thick and a tad smelly but it really does the job.

1,934 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia S.
London, ON
il y a 20 jours
Lorena S. il y a 20 jours
Yes! I have combination oily skin and this is my favorite mask!
anoushka L.
Delhi
il y a un mois
Danielle M. il y a 11 jours
I might recommend trying one of the other Glamglow mask varieties - it might be too drying for your skin