BY GLAMGLOW #5 in Face Masks

SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin.

Our most advanced clearing treatment developed for men & women to help fight common skin concerns. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin

• Always wanted to get this, and still want to. What are the cons a...2 Answers
  • I want this, but is this worth the money?!2 Answers
  • Is this mask worth it? It’s so pricey I don’t want to waste my money4 Answers
Tara H.
I’m in love with this! I have sensitive somewhat dry skin and I’m new to using acids/masks. I had a sample packet from a Sephora order so I put this all over my face in a thin layer. It starts out really dark and then gradually turns a lighter color. You can actually see little specks of gunk being pulled from your pores!! I was too afraid to use it for the whole 20 minutes, so I washed it off after five minutes. My skin felt a little tight but nothing too bad, so I just used a good moisturizer and went to bed. I woke up and the two HUGE pimples on my cheek that had been there for a week were gone and the blackheads on my nose had disappeared!

I have since purchased the mini to use for spot treating pimples and the pesky blackheads. I probably won’t use it as a full face mask, just because my skin is so sensitive and I feel too much usage of this could exacerbate my redness. This is, however, the only thing I have found so far that actually gets rid of those pimples that stick around for weeks and refuse to disappear. I will definitely repurchase!
Jasmine B.
Initially I was afraid to use this mask because the instructions claim that it's not made for sensitive skin.  I have sensitive skin that is prone to rosacea and eczema so even the slightest irritant can leave my face inflamed.

I noticed that my skin felt drab so I used the Supermud mask at the end of the week to help tighten my pores and remove any excess oil.  To test it out, I used a very light layer to help detox my skin.  When I initially applied it to my skin, I did notice some slight tingling but it wasn't bothersome.  As the mask dried down to a light gray color, I could feel my face tighten.  After leaving it on for 15 minutes, I gently removed it with warm water.  My face felt smoother and even looked brighter.

This container is small but that's okay because I only use it about once a week so I'm hoping it will last for a few months.  If you don't feel like spending that much money ($54), you can probably create a DIY mask with kaolin clay.
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What really amazes me is that you can SEE the product working. My skin, while usually pretty darn clear has lately decided to freak out on me, and suddenly I'm dealing with blackheads all over. It's rough. I can see them in my pores, and I can feel them under and on top of my skin. So of course I've tried several creams and treatments that target it. I just HAPPENED to have a sample of this that I'd gotten with a purchase, so I figured I'd give it a try. It didn't take much to cover my entire face, and it went on dark gray with these little flecks of what I've read are tea leaves. As it dries it turns much lighter in color to a light gray, and you can see in the mask where it's pulled all the gunk out of your pores. Upon rinsing, my skin immediately felt smoothr, and most of my blackheads were gone. I'm absolutely speechless!

That said... It does seem like it could be drying, so I absolutely recommend following up with a toner and moisturizer right after using this, and I probably wouldn't use it more than once a week.
Britt M.
I’m a bit torn on this product. I debated buying a small jar but I’m somewhat glad I didn’t. I already have the Aztec clay mask at home, which works great, but I wanted something I didn’t have to mix. This has large Chun is of I believe eucalyptus leaves in this, and the eucalyptus in this might not agree with people with super sensitive skin. It didn’t bother me, but I wasn’t crazy about it. The chunks made it more difficult to cover my face, which also takes points away. I felt like I had to use more of my sample because of that. Picking the flakes off of my face was a pain in the butt! It did shrink my pores which was nice, and it seemed like my skin cleared up a bit by the next day. Thing is though I’d say after another day it almost seemed like my breakouts came back, along with extra pimples. It might’ve been my skin purging, but I’m not sure. In all honesty though for the price of this mask I feel as if it be better to just stick with my Aztec mask, or use the gray/charcoal L’Oréal mask that pre-packaged. I think this mask has been overhyped to be honest.
Rachel T.
I actually used this mask for a few months before I realized this was kind of an awful mask. I love mud masks, and I appreciated how as it dries, you can see your pores and know it's working. I found the first time I used it, I had new breakouts afterwards. I figured this was a "purging" thing, and it would improve as I used the mask. Unfortunately, no. I found this would break me out every single time I used it, which is shocking because it claims to target breakouts! I don't have particularly sensitive skin, and my skin wasn't irritated, just broken out. I understand this is my personal experience and many people like it, but for this price, I wouldn't recommend you get the full size right away. Try a smaller size or get a sample to see how it works for you. Or better yet, try the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask for around $50, or the Shea Moisture Problem Skin African Black Soap mask for around $10.
Sheela V.
Picked this up at Sephora. I use this treatment maybe 1-3 times a week depending on how bad my face is as it can be fairly drying if you use it too often. I also use it as a spot treatment which it does wonderfully.
It's pricy though and people tend to feel ripped off due to the size of the packaging and the misleading weight of it all. When you open it up, it's just a little itty bitty jar and the jar is only 3/4 full. If you read the instructions that comes with it, it tells you that you can get 17 full mask uses out of it. I don't think this is true. I actually used a lot of the product that was stuck to the little plastic sealer lid which was quite a bit. I don't put it all over my face and I don't glob it on and I have barely made a dent in the pot.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with large pores or excessive oil. I have dry skin and I still use it (just remember to moisturize after).
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
was lucky enough to snag this product on a bogo holiday deal!! Talk about an absolute score!! I wish I would have bought more. I had always wanted to try their products so was so happy to get it discounted in a way that let me get 2 for the price of one! I love, love GLAMGLOW products but let's face it I can't always afford them. I wish I could because I have to admit though that they are definitely worth the cost and the results are far superior to other brands. I'm currently using this product two to three times a week because my pores are really bad right now and I have some serious blackheads. But since using this product and definitely noticed a major difference and my blackheads and my pores. I've definitely noticed a change in the texture and appearance of my skin since I started using this product! I'm really excited about this product and think it's really going to change my face as I continue to use it. GLAMGLOW has a new loyal fan!
Tia C.
Morehead Ky
I look scary... but tonight I tested out the @glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. After my first use, my initial thoughts is this stuff is A M A Z I N G. My recent skin issues have been caused by hormonal breakouts and oily skin. I also have problems with blackheads and whiteheads in my t-zone and on my nose. This clearing mask instantly shrunk my pores, pimples, and blemishes. The mask does have a stinging feeling but not in a bad way; but it’s working type of way. I am shoook guys! I’ve never had a product show instant results. I highly recommend this. If you have sensitive skin, this may work better as a spot treatment, but give it a try and test it out. This will cost you around $69 for 1.7oz. The product goes a long way, so use lightly. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
allie B.
['State College', ''], PA
Like all Glamglow products, Supermud comes in gorgeous packaging and oozes luxury. Supermud claims to be a skin-clearing mask, and let me tell you: this is a holy grail spot treatment. I don't often use this as a full face mask, as it is pricey and it would get used up quickly if I applied to my whole face frequently. But as a spot treatment, it'll last a very long time and it annihilates blemishes! I would warn those with sensitive skin to avoid this one as it can burn or sting due to all the AHAs/BHAs. Also be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer and WEAR SUNSCREEN! It's always important to wear sunscreen, but especially so after using AHA-containing products.
Serena M.
I am completely and totally in love with this product. I have never found a product that clears up my breakouts so fast. I received this as a birthday gift from sephora and had to purchase it. The only downfall to this product is the price. Yes it is very very pricey, but for someone with oily, acne prone skin or hormonal breakouts this is definitely worth it. I use it as a spot treatment instead of a mask so that a jar will last longer. If i have a breakout, I put this stuff on and it immediately reduces the redness and the swelling. You can literally see and feel out drawing out the dirt and oil from your pores. I highly recommend this mask.
Anna H.
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
I have sensitive skin and lately a problem with breakouts. I was wondering if anyone has had an issue with this treatment irritating their skin and if it is really worth the price?