BY GLAMGLOW #11 in Face Masks

Our most advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GLAMGLOW® to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin.

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin.

Also available in 15g.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes. Remove with water. For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3x a week.

Use as directed. If irritation occurs, limit frequency of use and if persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye area. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).

• Are there really noticeable differences in the size of yo...6 Answers
  • Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?35 Answers
  • Influenster had a new feature for follows! You wants to d...1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
It took me forever to try this mask. I didn't believe in the hype, and thought it was simply a novelty thing (it shows where it draws the oil out of your skin) that people liked the look of.

But I was so wrong. I picked up a sample of this and tried it on my nose. I have pretty bad blackheads and really visible sebacous filaments. I cant seen to get the skin on my nose to ever look clear so i thought id try this mask there.

It smells a bit like...mud? I suppose its meant to! Its mainly a smooth texture with random chunks of leaves or similar ingredients throughout it. It applied easily, I used a thin layer to get the most out of my sample. I could feel the tingle straight away after applying. I left it on for 15 minutes and checked back in the mirror and sure enough you could see all the dots of oil on my nose!

When I washed it off, I was very surprised. My skin felt smooth, and my blackheads where gone. My sebacous filaments were still there, but much less noticeable. My pores looks smaller and the skin looked clearer.

A week later I tried this mask on my whole face which didn't go so well. The tingling feeling felt like burning on the more sensitive areas of my face. My face was a bit red afterwards but It didn't last for too long.

I've decided it's too strong for my whole face, but it's been great as a weekly nose clearing treatment. I also apply it to any pimples and spot treat them over night. They are visibly smaller by morning!

This product is really expensive, but since I don't use large amounts of it, it's more than worth it for me! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has similar skin concerns.
Giselle O.
This is my go to face mask. I have tried way more expensive masks and of course slightly cheaper ones. And this one is the only one I can see it working as I'm using it and lasting results immediately following the mask and for the following 24 to 48 hours. I'm sure it has some lasting effects as well pertaining to my acne.
It's also great for treating my acne.
I can have a pimple or a cysts that I've messed with and can't get to clear out completely. Put this on there as a spot treatment and I can see it sucking the oils and stuff right out of it and bringing the infection to the surface so I can finish it off. Its amazing in that way.
So it applies easily. Its a bit thin but not watery with eucalyptus leaves throughout. They're supposed to be there. The mask hasn't gone bad so don't worry about the black leaf looking things.
It starts drying pretty quick. Then after its dried it starts sucking oil out of the pores and on your pores its like black wet dots on the mask. The dots slowly get bigger and bigger as time passes and it sucks more oil out. I like to leave it on for an hour or a little more until the mask looks almost wet in most places again. But you can leave it on for the recommended 20 to 30 and still get the effects. I'm just abnormally oily so its necessary I leave it longer for more long term results.
It washes off super simply. My face looks bright and my pores look smaller right after rinsing which is huge as my pores are always super big.
Then for the next 24 to 48 hours I'm not oily barely at all. Its amazing. My makeup lasts all day and doesn't slide off or anything. This is huge because within an hour after washing my face and every hour after that I can fill up 3 to 4 large boscia blotting sheets from edge to edge from all over my face. More if the sheets are cheaper and/or smaller. Its unbearable no matter what mattifying products I use. So this literally saves me. Used with the glamglow volcasmic matte moisturizer and I can stay truly matte all day and night if not longer.
Overall I definitely recommend. It works better than masks that cost hundreds of dollars and definitely bettet than any drugstore mask. Plus a little goes a long way and its the perfect mask to multi mask with using in oily or broken out areas or as a spot treatment overnight on pimples. I will always keep at least one around my house.
Heather N.
Columbia
AMAZING MASK HANDS DOWN!!! I use this at least once weekly if not more. It pulls the dirt, grime and oil from your skin and it literally sinks into your pores as it dries. Once dry, leave it one longer and the only areas will be pulled out and soak through the mask. I would suggest if you're at all sensitive to spot test this first as it can be steong and the first use for me left me completely beat red but after that it's become my holy grail of charcoal masks. I reccomend this to any and everyone who wants a good clearing mask!! I multitask this with either GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment or GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening Treatment once a week up to 3 times a week dependant on how much I have sweat, been outside to catch nastiness om my skin, or done anything to add additional grossness to my skin. It does smell almost slightly minty as I believe it contained eucalyptus as well as slightly muddy but in no way is the smell bad. It's a refreshing smell and it's rather thin to what your normal charcoal mask is but it goes on great and you don't feel like you overuse the product as you can get on a thin layer.
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
I had a chance to try a sample before I went ahead and bought this amazing product. It looks like clay and has a distinct smell to it. It goes on to clean skin very smoothly, using just your fingertips or even a brush for more precise application. I used it on my entire face the first time, followed by only the problem areas after that. Immediately upon applying, you can feel the skin tingle (might even feel a fleeting burning sensation for those with sensitive skin). It dries promptly. As it pulls the oils and dirt from within the skin, you can see tiny dark spots form on the mask (especially visible along the T zone). It works quickly, and rinses off with warm water. It has a concoction of acids (salicylic, pyruvic, glycolic, lactic) so while it’s one of the most effective face masks on the market, it’s also quite strong. For my skin type, I get away by using it about 2 times a week for my problem spots and an entire face mask once every 2 weeks. The super mud is amazing at tightening pores and ridding your skin of grease! But I also like to use it for spot reduction on some dark spots or acne prone areas. It reveals new skin from underneath and has a pretty strong exfoliating action without the skin pulling irritation of the mainstream peel off masks. I always notice a more even and brighter skin tone after using the supermud. I was impressed by this product, I highly recommend it! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
Yes yes yes!!! This mask is it. It lives up to the hype! I had heard my co-workers and cousin recommend it for the past couple of months, but I just hadn’t had the time to actually make the purchase. It just so happens to be the birthday sample from Sephora, which I picked up yesterday. I immediately tried it as soon as I got home. I AM IN LOVE!!! I can’t believe I’ve waited this long. The mask applies very easily. It goes on thin and that’s all you need is just a thin coat. It has chunks of leaves in it too, which surprised me at first because i didn’t know what they were. Reading reviews totally made sense that they were the eucalyptus leaves. It dried very quickly for me! I did end up leaving it on about 30 or so minutes and when I went to take it off, I could see little dots of stuff that it had pulled out of my pores! My skin feels so lovely today! It helped clear up a few breakouts that I had. My skin is generally pretty sensitive, but I didn’t have any issues with it. I can’t wait to try it again! I will definitely be purchasing the full size version as soon as I can get to Sephora. Highly recommend.
karen c.
This product has been hyped up for AGES but i never went for it because it was expensive at Sephora. I got a small sample size for my birthday gift at Sephora this year and decided to give it a try, hoping to not fall in love with it because that would mean I would have to shell out $$$ for a face mask. But... this face masks is SO GOOD. It went beyond my expectations. The mask is thin and a little watery which I did not expect at all. There are chunks of leaves in the mask. Upon putting on a thin layer all over my face, my face started tingling (similar to Mask of Magnaminty by LUSH) and it smells super minty and fresh. 20 minutes later, you can see the oil being sucked out of your face, leaving this black/ wet looking spot on your masks which is super satisfying for me to look at. I usually have dry skin in the winter time but it normalizes in the summer time and I would say I have pretty normal skin in the summer (not oily not dry), but in NYC, summers gets SO hot in the summer time that sometimes I could end up oily at the end of the day if I’m outdoors. Upon removal of the mask, my face is so freakin clean and bright and my pores are COMPLETELY GONE!!! All the blackheads gone, pore size diminished. It’s so good that I hopped on influenster to write a review ASAP. I love this sooo much that I’m prob going to go out and purchase the full size bottle soon bc it is so worth your money.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have combination Acne-prone skin so rely heavily on sheet masks & clay masks to make my skin look normal. Recently I have started getting adult acne on my jawline & chin & this glamglow supermud mask has been my saviour. Its just great. I can confidently say that this is one of the best masks that I have ever used. I can see the results immediately after washing it off & my skin looks better atleast for 2-3 days after using it. Its has a smooth consistency with chunks of leaves in it. As first when I started using it I thought it has gone bad but after reading about it online I came to know that those chunks are supposed to be there. The smell isn't anything which bothers me. It stings a little when I apply it more of a tingling sensation nothing major. Once it starts drying I can see dots on my T-zone where I have major pores & blackheads & it really clears up pores sucking out the gunk & oil from them. Also, it doesn't irritate or cause any redness on my skin which I am super happy about because generally the effective & strong face packs tend to irritate my skin or make it red. Only few face packs are gentle on my skin & do not cause any irritation & this tops the list. I am glad I tried it & now I have already placed an order for full size from Sephora. I would definitely recommend this masks but for sensitive skin a patch test will be good as I have read in few reviews that this makes causes temporary redness & stuff. I am in love with this mask. Holy grail product for my skin.
Dalia Vanessa M.
I got this as a birthday gift, and let me start by saying the application is super messy if you don’t have a face mask brush.

Also, it has a eucalyptus scent, but nothing too strong to bare.

I will have to say that I’ve tried this mask with different time limits on several different occasions, and got the same results.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I felt burning, and tingling, then my skin ended up completely red every time.

It was too much too handle for me, so this time I took it off , and rinsed my face after 3 minutes of having it on.

And well, here are my results.

I will say though, it does leave your skin soft, and clear up any problem areas you may have, but I don’t think I will be purchasing in the future due to how my skin reacted, and felt like it was burning. It could’ve been the eucalyptus, but who knows.

I recommend a patch test first to see how your skin reacts. Hopefully this works out for you ladies!
Britt M.
I’m a bit torn on this product. I debated buying a small jar but I’m somewhat glad I didn’t. I already have the Aztec clay mask at home, which works great, but I wanted something I didn’t have to mix. This has large Chun is of I believe eucalyptus leaves in this, and the eucalyptus in this might not agree with people with super sensitive skin. It didn’t bother me, but I wasn’t crazy about it. The chunks made it more difficult to cover my face, which also takes points away. I felt like I had to use more of my sample because of that. Picking the flakes off of my face was a pain in the butt! It did shrink my pores which was nice, and it seemed like my skin cleared up a bit by the next day. Thing is though I’d say after another day it almost seemed like my breakouts came back, along with extra pimples. It might’ve been my skin purging, but I’m not sure. In all honesty though for the price of this mask I feel as if it be better to just stick with my Aztec mask, or use the gray/charcoal L’Oréal mask that pre-packaged. I think this mask has been overhyped to be honest.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
This mask works sooooo fast! You can see it while it’s on your face then feel it after you take it off. My skin feels so smooth and clean. It’s really expensive but the skincare that really works always is expensive. I’m hoping mine lasts until Christmas because I’m not personally spending $80 on skincare. Maybe I’ll save up my gift cards from Sephora to buy another one but I absolutely love it! Dr.brandt pores no more mask is the only other mask that worked as fast and makes your skin feel as great as this one. If I had to do a dupe for glam glow it would be dr.brandt. Their products are a little less expensive and also come in boxycharm boxes for $20 a month
Anna H.
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)

back