BY GLAMGLOW #12 in Face Masks

SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin.

Our most advanced clearing treatment developed for men & women to help fight common skin concerns. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin

• Are there really noticeable differences in the size of yo...4 Answers
  • Is this good ?.4 Answers
  • Is this as good as everyone says? Because I'm convinced t...3 Answers
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Giselle O.
This is my go to face mask. I have tried way more expensive masks and of course slightly cheaper ones. And this one is the only one I can see it working as I'm using it and lasting results immediately following the mask and for the following 24 to 48 hours. I'm sure it has some lasting effects as well pertaining to my acne.
It's also great for treating my acne.
I can have a pimple or a cysts that I've messed with and can't get to clear out completely. Put this on there as a spot treatment and I can see it sucking the oils and stuff right out of it and bringing the infection to the surface so I can finish it off. Its amazing in that way.
So it applies easily. Its a bit thin but not watery with eucalyptus leaves throughout. They're supposed to be there. The mask hasn't gone bad so don't worry about the black leaf looking things.
It starts drying pretty quick. Then after its dried it starts sucking oil out of the pores and on your pores its like black wet dots on the mask. The dots slowly get bigger and bigger as time passes and it sucks more oil out. I like to leave it on for an hour or a little more until the mask looks almost wet in most places again. But you can leave it on for the recommended 20 to 30 and still get the effects. I'm just abnormally oily so its necessary I leave it longer for more long term results.
It washes off super simply. My face looks bright and my pores look smaller right after rinsing which is huge as my pores are always super big.
Then for the next 24 to 48 hours I'm not oily barely at all. Its amazing. My makeup lasts all day and doesn't slide off or anything. This is huge because within an hour after washing my face and every hour after that I can fill up 3 to 4 large boscia blotting sheets from edge to edge from all over my face. More if the sheets are cheaper and/or smaller. Its unbearable no matter what mattifying products I use. So this literally saves me. Used with the glamglow volcasmic matte moisturizer and I can stay truly matte all day and night if not longer.
Overall I definitely recommend. It works better than masks that cost hundreds of dollars and definitely bettet than any drugstore mask. Plus a little goes a long way and its the perfect mask to multi mask with using in oily or broken out areas or as a spot treatment overnight on pimples. I will always keep at least one around my house.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
If you asked me a year ago if I would even considering paying this much for a face mask, I would have laughed at you. But here we are... I just bought a full size container of Supermud after giving it a test run thanks to my birthday gift from Sephora. The canvas I’m working with: my face suffers from sporadic breakouts, combination skin (dry areas but an oily T-zone), and pesky blackheads. I applied this mask to most areas of my face except for around my temples, and made sure not to apply it near my eyes. If you try this mask, prepare yourself for some intense tingling and tightening. I’m used to inexpensive mud masks from Ulta, and Supermud is another whole beast. I thought there was something wrong with it after I applied it and it immediately began to dry and make my skin unbelievably tingly for about 20 minutes. After washing it off, my skin appeared red wherever I applied it, but this disappeared within 10 minutes. At first glance my face looked tighter and smoother than it had been. Pores were visibly smaller and some of the blackheads on my nose were definitely gone - probably a good combination of the mask and then scrubbing it off. My trial size tube lasted me for about four full masks and I was so in love with it that I bought the full size. It has helped with my breakouts and tends to dry my skin out a bit (in a good way - I follow up with a moisturizer most of the time). If you are dealing with similar skin concerns, I 100% recommend Supermud. The price may sound ridiculous but this is not your average face mask.
Juweriya I.
I don't usually take ake the time to write many product reviews these days, and as this item is a bit of a splurge for most of us I'm compelled to give feedback.
This is by far the best mask I have ever used. It actually DOES something. I've used it once, and my skin is softer, more clear, and long-time problematic blackheads and skin congestion have begun to disappear just 2 days after my first use.

And this product is a splurge, but I'm happy to pay it not to have to do extractions anymore. What's more, if you use it as directed it will last a very long time - so we're talking like $2 per application.

As to the reviews that the product was open - the (very elaborate) outer package was sealed. When you open the jar itself, there is a foil loosely placed under the lid. I do not translate that as tampered with so much as they did not want or need to expose the jar/product to commercial adhesive and it does the job of keeping the product out of the lid during transport.

I would like to know if this product retains its integrity over time, and if it could/should be refrigerated.
Maies A.
Little Rock
For the past six months, my skin has broken out into a mixture of hives and cystic acne. Think tiny whiteheads all over that won't go away. I stopped my skincare routine to let my skin breathe and heal itself. I have dry skin that is not acne-prone. This skin issue threw me off, and it took a long time to heal. But Glamglow Supermud helped the process. I used this mask to extract all of the gunk in my skin and to spot treat some of the bad areas. It pulled out a lot of oil and cleared my pores, but I didn't experience the big extractions most people have. Most likely due to them having oily skin vs my dry skin. The results weren't immediate, but my skin looked and felt better after the mask! My acne didn't go away instantaneously; the bumps were smaller, smoother, and less red. They slowly disappeared within a couple of days instead of coming to a head. Right now, my skin is pretty much smooth, but there are scars left behind. I find that the longer you wear the mask, the better your skin gets. But only for spot treatments! I wouldn't wear a full mask for more than the recommended time. For my spot treatments, I wear them overnight. And if I'm doing a portion of my face, but not a full one - I'll wear the mask for 30-45 minutes. The results are much better the longer you wear it, but keep in mind my skin is different than yours.
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
You might be asking yourself, why buy a mask that's so expensive? Why not buy a cheap Walmart one? Please listen, and start counting your piggy bank for money. This mask has changed my face for the better. I've always struggled with my large pores and blackheads. I've tried so many drugstore and high end products to shrink my pores and clear out those nasty blackheads. Well this mask did just the trick. Now let me explain a little about the product. It will burn just a tad (not gonna lie, it made me think it was counter acting with my cleanser or my exfoliator), but it doesn't hurt that bad. Just a warning to people with low pain tolerance. (Also, MAYBE ITS JUST MY FACE?) but it changes from a dark grey color to a lighter grey color! It's awesome to watch and it honestly makes me feel glamorous. (Fergie style glamorous). Removing is a little hard but I use sponges so it doesn't take too long. But before the removal it literally shows where the blackheads came out! I'm so proud and recommend this to my broke college friends. (Sorry to their bank accounts). I constantly post about this product because honestly if ou haven't tried this, buy a sample! Or even Sephora will give you a free (small) sample! So if you sticked around this long, just know you will get hooked on this. Save up, and flaunt amazing skin! BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I love face masks and have tried a bunch of different kinds. However, I've always been on the lookout for the 'perfect' clay and mud masks. I believe I've finally found it. For such a pricey item, I only use this on my t-zone and around my cheeks where my pores are larger. If any of you are fascinated by things like pore strips (because of all the icky stuff you can see), then this mask is right up your alley. My skin type is oily, and all you oily people out there know how hard it can be to maintain it. After the first time I used it, i could see how much clearer my skin was. That amazed me. Masks often take a few times to really start showing results. Not this one! To see how well this mask drew impurities to the surface, I used a pore strip right after. Typically when I use pore strips, I always feel like they could have done more. Since all the gunk in my pores were pulled to the surface by this mask, that little pore strip removed it all, and yeah, it's kinda gross but hey! Just saying how it is! I'm sure that with a few more uses, this mask would've removed what my pore strips did but why waste the product? I definitely recommend this product.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
So whenever I have an extreme breakout or my face decides that it's going to break out with a ton of breakouts! this is my go-to mask I love this! ... I won't lie I use this probably once to twice a month in between normal face-washing just for that extra cleanse. The formula is awesome. It almost has like hint of mint smell. It goes on and dries fairly quickly. My face hasn't got excessively dry witch with a face mask that's meant for clearing skin is nice.. it is on the little more expensive side but for me the price point matches the amount of product I'm using!!! I'm not using it everyday. So the container last me Longer than I expected.. An honestly the travel sizes or their trial packages that come with like two or three other mask you can find them at Sephora or you can find them on Glam glow. Com they're are fairly inexpensive and worth it.. surprisingly there's a lot of product in those tiny containers. If you're on the fence about trying it I would suggest picking up the travels size or the trio kit and finding out for yourself. I honestly wasn't disappointed. this is one that I would recommend to anyone.
Britt M.
I’m a bit torn on this product. I debated buying a small jar but I’m somewhat glad I didn’t. I already have the Aztec clay mask at home, which works great, but I wanted something I didn’t have to mix. This has large Chun is of I believe eucalyptus leaves in this, and the eucalyptus in this might not agree with people with super sensitive skin. It didn’t bother me, but I wasn’t crazy about it. The chunks made it more difficult to cover my face, which also takes points away. I felt like I had to use more of my sample because of that. Picking the flakes off of my face was a pain in the butt! It did shrink my pores which was nice, and it seemed like my skin cleared up a bit by the next day. Thing is though I’d say after another day it almost seemed like my breakouts came back, along with extra pimples. It might’ve been my skin purging, but I’m not sure. In all honesty though for the price of this mask I feel as if it be better to just stick with my Aztec mask, or use the gray/charcoal L’Oréal mask that pre-packaged. I think this mask has been overhyped to be honest.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
WOW! This mask is awesome! You can actually see it working! As it dries it pulls out congestion and excess oil from your pores. The longer it is on the more little black dots of gunk and oil appear. I like using this mask in the summer and when I am feeling oily. I think that it would be to drying to use when my skin is already feeling dry. The mask has a soothing cooling feel when you put it on. I believe that t has both eucalyptus and peppermint in it that cause the cooling sensation. I actually used it just on my nose and upper cheeks sometimes when I was feeling stuffed up and it is really soothing. In terms of clearing up blemishes I didn't notice a huge difference but I definitely think it helps with oiliness and helps to prevent new blemishes from forming. The price tag is a bit much for how much you get as the jar is very tiny. Also it is a little difficult to get the product out towards the end of the jar and you have to dig into the bottom corners a bit. Other than that this masks is great!
Ashleigh G.
I have dry skin, though I can get oily spots during the day. Interestingly enough, though this is said to be better for oily skin, it works amazingly for my face! It clears my whiteheads, clogged pores, and the spots on my nose than can get a bit congested. I love it so much, I would actually buy it for myself. The mega-sized bottle is a massive amount, and will surely last a few months even when used every day. A little bit goes a very long way!

How to use: Just apply a thin-medium layer, depending on how long you want to wait and then let it sit. as it dries up, the color will lighten and you will begin to see splotches of brown appear all over your face. I can only assume this is the gunk being cleared from pores.

I once thought I was allergic to charcoal products, because I reacted badly to Biore, but this has convinced me otherwise. Since it is a bit pricey and I haven't tried many other high quality masks like this, I will rate 9/10.
Anna H.
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)