BY GLAMGLOW

Our most advanced clearing treatment with Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, to attract toxins and dirt from the deepest and toughest areas. Developed by GLAMGLOW® to help fight common skin concerns. Designed for men & women. SUPERMUD® for super clear super poreless skin. Visibly see your pore congestion pull-out & encapsulate within the mask. Immediate and amazing results in just one use.

Research Results
After just 1 day of use: 94% felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin.

On day 7 after using it 3x in a week: 98% felt their skin looked renewed; 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 97% felt it gently cleared their skin.

Also available in 15g.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes. Remove with water. For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3x a week.

Use as directed. If irritation occurs, limit frequency of use and if persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye area. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499).

• Just purchased the GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment...1 Answers
  • Are there really noticeable differences in the size of yo...6 Answers
  • Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?35 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
  • "I've got the whole package - oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price ($69 CAD at Sephora, eek!) but I'm glad I did. It gives your skin the most beautiful and healthy glow, and I definitely found that my skin was much smoothr and far less oily. I find it to be wonderful at preventing breakouts and acne, but it didn't help much with some hormonal cystic breakouts along my jaw line (most likely because they are deep in and under the skin)" in 839 reviews
Carina M.
Portland, OR
I live and die by GlamGlow masks. When I have a breakout Supermud Clearing Treatment is what I swear by to clear up Cystic acne as well as blackheads. I love this treatment because I can use it as a spot treatment or as a full-on mask depending on my needs. It is definitely pricey, but the amount of product you get for your money makes it worth it. I bought my jar almost a year ago and probably have another couple of months before I need to restock. Bonus: Sephora is constantly offering a travel size in this product in their rewards bizarre. Smart marketing on behalf of GlamGlow because once you try this stuff, you HAVE to buy it.  GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
It took me forever to try this mask. I didn't believe in the hype, and thought it was simply a novelty thing (it shows where it draws the oil out of your skin) that people liked the look of.

But I was so wrong. I picked up a sample of this and tried it on my nose. I have pretty bad blackheads and really visible sebacous filaments. I cant seen to get the skin on my nose to ever look clear so i thought id try this mask there.

It smells a bit like...mud? I suppose its meant to! Its mainly a smooth texture with random chunks of leaves or similar ingredients throughout it. It applied easily, I used a thin layer to get the most out of my sample. I could feel the tingle straight away after applying. I left it on for 15 minutes and checked back in the mirror and sure enough you could see all the dots of oil on my nose!

When I washed it off, I was very surprised. My skin felt smooth, and my blackheads where gone. My sebacous filaments were still there, but much less noticeable. My pores looks smaller and the skin looked clearer.

A week later I tried this mask on my whole face which didn't go so well. The tingling feeling felt like burning on the more sensitive areas of my face. My face was a bit red afterwards but It didn't last for too long.

I've decided it's too strong for my whole face, but it's been great as a weekly nose clearing treatment. I also apply it to any pimples and spot treat them over night. They are visibly smaller by morning!

This product is really expensive, but since I don't use large amounts of it, it's more than worth it for me! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has similar skin concerns.
Yami S.
Dallas
When I started college, I was playing college soccer and was out in the hot Texas sun about 3-4 hours a day. The combination of heat, sweat, and stress caused my skin to break out in a way it had never had before. I heard a lot of great things about Glamglow so I decided to try their Supermud mask. One word: AMAZING. My skin went from having about 5-7 pimples a week to only having one or none. This mask was a holy grail during soccer season and helped my skin become sane. I highly recommend this to anyone who is having trouble with breakouts and needs a product that will show a difference in a day.
Giselle O.
This is my go to face mask. I have tried way more expensive masks and of course slightly cheaper ones. And this one is the only one I can see it working as I'm using it and lasting results immediately following the mask and for the following 24 to 48 hours. I'm sure it has some lasting effects as well pertaining to my acne.
It's also great for treating my acne.
I can have a pimple or a cysts that I've messed with and can't get to clear out completely. Put this on there as a spot treatment and I can see it sucking the oils and stuff right out of it and bringing the infection to the surface so I can finish it off. Its amazing in that way.
So it applies easily. Its a bit thin but not watery with eucalyptus leaves throughout. They're supposed to be there. The mask hasn't gone bad so don't worry about the black leaf looking things.
It starts drying pretty quick. Then after its dried it starts sucking oil out of the pores and on your pores its like black wet dots on the mask. The dots slowly get bigger and bigger as time passes and it sucks more oil out. I like to leave it on for an hour or a little more until the mask looks almost wet in most places again. But you can leave it on for the recommended 20 to 30 and still get the effects. I'm just abnormally oily so its necessary I leave it longer for more long term results.
It washes off super simply. My face looks bright and my pores look smaller right after rinsing which is huge as my pores are always super big.
Then for the next 24 to 48 hours I'm not oily barely at all. Its amazing. My makeup lasts all day and doesn't slide off or anything. This is huge because within an hour after washing my face and every hour after that I can fill up 3 to 4 large boscia blotting sheets from edge to edge from all over my face. More if the sheets are cheaper and/or smaller. Its unbearable no matter what mattifying products I use. So this literally saves me. Used with the glamglow volcasmic matte moisturizer and I can stay truly matte all day and night if not longer.
Overall I definitely recommend. It works better than masks that cost hundreds of dollars and definitely bettet than any drugstore mask. Plus a little goes a long way and its the perfect mask to multi mask with using in oily or broken out areas or as a spot treatment overnight on pimples. I will always keep at least one around my house.
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
I had a chance to try a sample before I went ahead and bought this amazing product. It looks like clay and has a distinct smell to it. It goes on to clean skin very smoothly, using just your fingertips or even a brush for more precise application. I used it on my entire face the first time, followed by only the problem areas after that. Immediately upon applying, you can feel the skin tingle (might even feel a fleeting burning sensation for those with sensitive skin). It dries promptly. As it pulls the oils and dirt from within the skin, you can see tiny dark spots form on the mask (especially visible along the T zone). It works quickly, and rinses off with warm water. It has a concoction of acids (salicylic, pyruvic, glycolic, lactic) so while it’s one of the most effective face masks on the market, it’s also quite strong. For my skin type, I get away by using it about 2 times a week for my problem spots and an entire face mask once every 2 weeks. The super mud is amazing at tightening pores and ridding your skin of grease! But I also like to use it for spot reduction on some dark spots or acne prone areas. It reveals new skin from underneath and has a pretty strong exfoliating action without the skin pulling irritation of the mainstream peel off masks. I always notice a more even and brighter skin tone after using the supermud. I was impressed by this product, I highly recommend it! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
-,'Karissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
So here's the dealio, it smells or black licorice or like anise. If you're into that then okay good for you. I'm not but this mask is quite possibly my favorite mask I have ever bought. I bought the mini because I cannot convince myself that $75 for a mask can be possibly worth it. I need to buy more because I ran out and honestly, I wanted to cry a bit. It is such a good mask. It doesn't take long to get past the smell and honestly I opened it right after I left sephora and it was pungent but it goes down after using it for a while. I need to buy more.
Kara T.
Yes yes yes!!! This mask is it. It lives up to the hype! I had heard my co-workers and cousin recommend it for the past couple of months, but I just hadn’t had the time to actually make the purchase. It just so happens to be the birthday sample from Sephora, which I picked up yesterday. I immediately tried it as soon as I got home. I AM IN LOVE!!! I can’t believe I’ve waited this long. The mask applies very easily. It goes on thin and that’s all you need is just a thin coat. It has chunks of leaves in it too, which surprised me at first because i didn’t know what they were. Reading reviews totally made sense that they were the eucalyptus leaves. It dried very quickly for me! I did end up leaving it on about 30 or so minutes and when I went to take it off, I could see little dots of stuff that it had pulled out of my pores! My skin feels so lovely today! It helped clear up a few breakouts that I had. My skin is generally pretty sensitive, but I didn’t have any issues with it. I can’t wait to try it again! I will definitely be purchasing the full size version as soon as I can get to Sephora. Highly recommend.
Chelsea J.
Springfield, MO
I love the way this mask goes on wet and how it dries up. It is so satisfying seeing the oil drawn out of your pores when you take if off your face. My nose has always been covered in blackheads and I feel like I am starting to notice patches on my nose that have no blackheads on them at all! I have been using this product since mid November 1-2 times a week and I will keep continuing to use this in the hopes that maybe 80% of the blackheads on my nose will no longer "live" there.
Shannon D.
Tualatin
I absolutely love black licorice!! And I was happily surprised when I realized that  GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment smelled exactly like black licorice. I personally prefer applying my face masks with a brush, and find it very helpful that this mask already comes with one. I would recommend this face mask in a heart beat, if only the product itself wasn't so expensive. However, when it comes to your skin care I believe one should splurge every once in awhile.
laura c.
San Jose, CA
THIS STUFF WORKS! I mean it really works. It clears out your pores, but it does leave them looking slightly bigger so if you are looking for a product that makes your pores tiny, this isn't it. With that said, keep in mind that this is a harsh product and when I used it (i don't have super sensitive skin), it left the area where I used it super SUPER red, but also CLEAN. It is slightly expensive but you don't need to use it daily, and a little goes a long way.
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Is this mask worth the money?
Katie V.
Standish, MI
Is this mask actually as good as everyone says it is?
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ONE WEEK! Comment your name letter by letter and I will like every single post! This actually works! ( borrowed by another influencer) 💘 #beauty #makeup #entertainment Go follow my insta to INCREASE UR IMPACT: jadefrancisss and jadefrancisshean I will follow back! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kaylee W.
Does this product really work as amazing as everyone says it does?
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Out of all the different variations of mask glam glow has to offer? which would be the best all around mask for skin texture and radiance? (and moisturizing) thanks :)

Sephora