BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Facial Cleansers

A daily mud-to-foam cleanser designed to alleviate the symptoms of problem skin. SUPERCLEANSE™ is a revolutionary daily cleanser that changes color and transforms from mud into a gentle and effective foaming lather to dissolve oil and makeup and rinse away pore-clogging debris, impurities, and excess oil. The formula reduces the appearance of skin imperfections and creates a mattified, super clear complexion. Research results: In a consumer use study on 100 individuals: - 97% agree it absorbs pore-clogging oils - 90% agree there is a visible improvement of the clarity in their skin

• super interested in this, is it only available at Sephora? and ho...1 Answers
  • Is this good For combinations skin?2 Answers
  • How often should I use this product if I have dry skin? 2 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I use this face wash twice daily and I love it! I love the way it feels on my skin. It's cool and thick (being a mud cleanser) so it feels like heaven on my skin. It does not foam up too much, so I leave it on my face for a minute like you would a mask before I rinse it off. When I use my glam glow face wash, I use a rubber face scrubbing pad to make sure it is penetracting my pores and thoroughly washing my face. It can have a drying effect over time, so if you have really dry skin then you should definitely use a good moisturizer after use. I have been using it for about a month now, and if you have mild acne like me, you should not rely on this product to clear your skin. It is simply a cleanser to keep your face cleam and should be used with a separate acne cleanser. It is a kinda pricey product but I think the value of it makes up for the cost. I definitely recommend this!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Though I wouldn't exactly consider this a daily cleanser (it is quite strong) it is an awesome twice a week wash to really help clear out those pores and clarify. I have normal skin so between mask treatments this wash really helps maintain the effects achieved from charcoal masks, mud mask etc. The smell and initial consistency is the same as the white glamglow mask (black licorice!) and it feels very cooling. You apply it on dry skin just like a mask and the in a minute or so you add water to create the "foam", I will say though this claims to be a "mud to foam" cleanser it's really more like a mud to a regular wash because there's no real foam that develops, it's only slightly sudsy if you really work it in. At the end of the wash you're left feeling ULTRA clean and cool- definitely would recommend to those with normal or oily skin!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this in combination with the mud mask and found both to be disappointing. When I was reading reviews, this had gotten even better reviews than the mask (in part because of the more affordable price). It is a bit of work to use any Glamglow cleanser as you can't simply rub a little dab onto your damp face and massage and rinse. You'll get used to it.. It's also pretty annoying that it dries up at the end of the pump/opening, so I usually have to push down hard and then it squeezes out too much (plus there's a chunk of dried, wasted cleanser wahhh!) In addition, I'm 95% sure this makes me break out for some reason. I keep trying to give in another chance because I don't want it to go to waste, but it pretty much was a waste of money for me. Super disappointed.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Such a lovely product to use in the mornings! The mint like scent is refreshing and even leaves a slight tingle on the skin. It feels slightly exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. To use: spread the mud like cleanser on your dry skin. Leave on for a short time and then wet your hands and rub the mud into a light lather on your face. There is a warning not to leave it on like the mask and I'm assuming it's because it feels fairly strong. I have to use an oil cleanser before this because it doesn't always feel like it's breaking down my eye makeup since the application process is a little awkward. I think it's the best if you use it right before hopping into the shower.
Vernita M.
Vernita M.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased this cleanser recently because I needed a cleanser that would help with my oily skin and breakouts. This is my first time using this cleanser and I am very happy with my results. After , washing the cleanser off; my face feels super clean. My skin feels and looks less oily. Which I absolutely love! I am prone to breakouts and this cleanser hasn't caused any problems with my skin as of today. It is on the pricey side but it is a great cleanser. I purchased my cleanser at #Sephora after getting samples on a previous visit. My only suggestion is it may 2.5 pumps to actually get the foamy cleanser you would like for cleansing your face versus the recommended 1-2 pumps.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
I am iffy on this cleanser. At first I loved it. Really loved it. However, after about a week of use, it really started to mess with my skin, irritating it and causing redness. So i stopped using it daily and used it about 3 times a week another month. It still caused issues, and left me redder and more broken out. It's definitely not for combination skin with sensitivity issues (that's me). It may work for you though, it's just different things work for different people. Shame cause it's so expensive.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is my evening cleanser. After a day of exposing my skin to all the junk in the air, I feel like I need a "super cleanse". This definitely does the job. This does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight, just clean. The licorice is in the cleanser has made me hunt for other skincare with licorice as an ingredient due to the effective it's given my skin. I'm 45 with oily/combo skin and this has helped continue to have a youthful look.
Nicki Leigh N.
Nicki Leigh N.
Macon, GA
I purchased this at Sephora on the advice of a friend. I have combination-to-oily skin that occasionally breaks out, even though I'm in my mid-30s. This cleanser feels amazing going on my skin. It's cooling and my skin feels fresh and clean afterwards. I love the clean, but not tight, feeling. Daily use has led to skin that seems less oily and less prone to breakouts. Yay!! It's a splurge for me, but well worth it!!!
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I like this cleanser. I think its a super cool looking cleanser. I like that it goes on black then starts to lather up and become white. It isn't the best cleanser I've used. I mean it gets off the dirt and oil but I don't feel like my skin looks more radiant or tighter or less oily after I use it. I just have tried others that I was more in love with but this is still a nice cleanser!
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
This is a very effective cleanser! It is fantastic for acne ridden skin. However, it is very drying! That being said I would not recommend it if you are prone to dry skin. If you have oily skin like me, this is definitely a good investment though! I wash my face with it probably once a week. I also use it for spot treatments when I am breaking out. Works great!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Alexandria, VA
Is this a good cleanser for acne prone dry/combination skin? Do you get a good amount of product for the price you pay?
Megan S.
Megan S.
East Ellijay, GA
Is this product something people would recommend for any skin type and for everyday use??
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
How much does this cost and how long does it usually last you?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
I bought a sample of this product and I want to know how it works for you!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I've been wanting to try this, but I want to know if it works well. Do the cleansers work as well as the masks? What are the results?