BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination An advanced cleanser with a powerful blend of three charcoals to detoxify skin by removing pore-clogging debris, excess oil, and face makeup. Solutions for:- Acne and Blemishes- Oiliness- Pores It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Use SUPERCLEANSE™ before SUPERMUD® to help deeply clean skin.

• What is your favorite Glamglow products? Mine is GLAMGLOW THIRSTY...1 Answers
  • Just received my Sephora play box with a sample of GLAMGLOW SUPER...3 Answers
  • How long will this last if I use it everyday?1 Answers
GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
  • "Absolutely love this product. With having very sensitive skin and perioral dermatitis I find that it isn't so gentle on the skin! 100% recommend and will be purchasing again " in 38 reviews
Julie M.
Love it! I received this in a subscription box and bought the full size. I have normal-combination skin and do have issues with pore congestion on and around my nose. I use this in the morning and evening, followed by Keil's Ultra Facial Toner and Philosophy Purity Simple face moisturizer. I also exfoliate twice a week with Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel. After continued use I have noticed reduced pore congestion. Also my face looks brighter and is smoother. I love that this gives a cold tingly feeling. That's always a big plus for me when looking for a cleanser. Also, a little goes a long way! The bottle is big and will last a long time which is another reason I will keep using this. The only thing I wish was different is I wish it came in a pump. Or at least a screw cap on the top. The screw cap is on the bottom which is kind of annoying in the shower. I'll unscrew it, dispense into my hand, and while trying not to drop what I dispensed into my hand, have to finagle a place to sit the bottle on its side while I wash my face. If you have shelf space in your shower you won't be annoyed by this.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
So, I had read a lot of great things about this product online and heard great things in sephora and I had tried the mud mask in a sample and loved it. I had received a trial size in my play! by sephora and it’s like the mud mask but in a cleanser. I think this is an okay product but not worth $32. It’s a cream-to-foam formula and usually creams work best for dry skin and gels work best for oily/combination and foams are usually good for all types. I didn’t feel like this helped with my acne, I didn’t notice it help clear any blemishes or even my skin tone. It honestly just cleansed my face and don’t get me wrong, it was very soft and smooth and clean but that’s the bare minimum I would expect for that price. I would use samples if I was given them but I wouldn’t purchase such an expensive cleanser for something a little basic. But everyone’s skin is different. I’m sure this works amazing for people who have dry/combination skin but if you’re looking for acne help try something a bit more targeted. GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I love the way this cleanser smells. Almost like a mild licorice but not exactly the same as licorice. T is hard to describe but I really like it. I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and I’ve been using a pea sized amount once a day for the past two weeks and the .5 ounce tube still looks mostly full. I think it will last a long time. I haven’t tried using it to remove my makeup because I remove my makeup before washing my face. This is leaving my skin feeling fresh and clear. I haven’t had any breakouts or issues from using this cleanser. I will definitely consider purchasing this when I run out of my sample tube. It is a grey color and I don’t feel like it really foams up (which is fine, I don’t feel like a facial cleanser needs to foam like soap).
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I got a sample of this from a Sephora play subscription box and liked it so much I bought the full size. I think you get a ton of product for the price, and I use so little with each wash that it lasts me forever!
I have very acne-prone skill and I find that this is an effective cleanser for it, although I’m only giving it 4 stars because its effect on my skin was more noticeable when I first started using it, but my skin has a bad habit of growing “resistant” to products so I don’t blame this cleanser. It still does a fine job, and I enjoy the cream-to-foam texture! I also like the smell of it, which is very minty/licorice-like, but I know many people aren’t a fan of that smell, so they might not enjoy this.
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
I received this in my Sephora Play box, and this was my first time using a Glam Glow product. I normally wash my face in the shower after I wash my hair so it took some adjusting to be able to apply it to dry skin as the instructions say to do, but that’s a minor complaint. Overall I liked the product; it left my skin feeling clean but not too dried out. It wasn’t magical, but it is a good cleanser. I didn’t give it 5 stars because I prefer cleansers I can use with my Clarisonic, and this one ended up getting way too much foam in my nose, which wasn’t very pleasant given the strong black licorice smell (which is STILL on the bristles weeks later).
jenn v.
White plains, NY
I'm totally amazed with this cleanser. I received it in my monthly Sephora Play box and this was one of my favorite this month. I like that it's used three blends of charcoal to clear pores and remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup. I love it! It's so gentle bu very effective cleanser. I've never tried Glam glow products before but i definitely recommend this product.
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this cleanser in my Sephora Play box this month. I was hesitant to try it because my skin is pretty dry in the winter and this cleanser contains charcoal which can be drying. The instructions for use are different than anything else I have tried, in that you are supposed to squeeze it into your hand, add water and lather, then apply to a dry face. It smells minty at first, but then there is quite the licorice scent, which I really dislike. I surprisingly didn't find this too drying on my skin, but that scent is really a turn off. I probably won't purchase this again because of that scent.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
I love this cleanser. My skin feels so squeaky clean after using it. The packaging is modern, and it slows me down to actually concentrate on cleaning my face instead of rushing through and potentially missing taking off any dirt left over on my face. I pre-wash with the Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Oil. You don’t need to take this step since the product claims to dissolve makeup, but I’m really paranoid since my skin can be temperamental. So, first you pump or squeeze a couple small pea-sized dots in your hand and then apply to dry skin. Once everything is worked over on your face, you add some water to create a creamy foam. So, it takes a couple minutes but I actually have been enjoying the process so much that I don’t mind if my skincare routine takes a little longer. Overall, I’d recommend this product.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
I’ve been using this for about a week and a half already & I am absolutely in love. It cleans my faces really well and makes it feel fresh and supple. I have dry skin and large pores. It did a pretty good job T clearing my blackheads on my nose too! I love using it every night. As for someone with dry skin, it does not dry out my skin at all. I see a lot of people complaining about the scent but it doesn’t really bother me. It’s a smell you definitely notice but it goes away the minute you wash off the cleanser. I recommend this product surely!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this cleanser in my Sephora play bag. If you’ve ever used Glamglow’s SuperMud Mask then you pretty much know how this cleanser is like. It’s EXACTLY like the mask. Same slightly minty smell. Same thin mud consistency. Same everything. At first I had to check the bottle to make sure it wasn’t the actual mask. Now I use this with my clarisonic and I wouldn’t recommend it with that device. This is a mud cleanser that doesn’t foam up what so ever so I feel like with my device I’m over using the product and not feeling like it cleaned it enough. Granted it does clean my face but it’s just that feeling of I keep needing to use more to get the same affect. It’s grey in consistency but it doesn’t stain the bristles of my brush at all. It’s very easy to apply but like any “mud” product it runs down all over your hands so your hands are kinda a mess until you rinse them off. I think it’s a good cleanser but I don’t think it’s worth the price at all and I wouldn’t recommend it with a clarisonic like device.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Does this help with acne ?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Just received my Sephora play box with a sample of GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser i usually dont use cleansers that foam up a lot ,is this drying?
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Is this the same formula and product as the original glamglow supercleanse in the white bottle? They no longer carry it and I'm wondering if this is the same?
anne v.
What does this for your skin
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?