BY GLAMGLOW

Revolutionize your cleansing routine with POWERMUD™ 'Mud to Oil™' DUALCLEANSE Treatment. Indulge in a multi-sensory cleansing experience, uniting the Power of Mud & the Power of Oil to achieve SUPER amplified, deep cleansing, yet gentle results. Designed For Men & Women. Goodbye weekly buildup, hello Super Clean Super Velvety Skin.

How To Use:

Apply an even thin layer to a clean, dry face. Leave on five to 10 minutes, allowing to dry. For removal, apply water and use circular motions to transform into a Cleansing Oil Treatment. Use once or twice a week.

Water, Bentonite, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Squalane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Montmorillonite, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Verbascum Thapsus Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Plankton Extract, Boswellia Carterli Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Disodium Edta, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Anyone with sensitive skin tired this? Any reactions?3 Answers
  • Amazing idea! It's like double cleansing in one product, ...1 Answers
  • Who has used glam glow? What product did you use and why?...2 Answers
April O.
Fontana
 This has to be my all-time favorite mask from glam glow I have all of them and I love this one because our use this about once or twice a week I wear full face of make up and I really feel like you’re really on clog my pores but pulled everything out of my face it’s been stuck throughout the week it’s great for before events or a night out After one use of it you will definitely notice your skin care absorbing better and your make up lies so much better it’s like having your skin however I will warn that if you have supersensitive skin I would do a patch test before using it because glam glow products are very strong but  after one use of it you will definitely notice your skin care absorbing better and your make up lies so much better it’s like having your skin however I will warn that if you have supersensitive skin I would do a patch test before using it because glam glow products are very strongSo if you’re out there looking for something to on clog your pores but yet hydrates you need to try this it’s better than any charcoal mask your child I can tell you that much and I’ve tried so many
Amber C.
Doylestown
Love love love this brand!! I've only used sample sizes so far of a few of their different products, but I would love to use more. Definitely a brand I would be willing to spend quite a bit of money on. I love this product because it does exactly what it's supposed to. It is a mud to oil weekly cleanse that truly gets everything out of your pores and leaves your skin hydrated yet squeeky clean! I cannot recommend this brand and product enough!! Love love love ♥️♥️
Julie M.
Katy , TX
Purchased at: GLAMGLOW
Love!! Purchased the GLAMGLOW® My Little Pony #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment - Purple Glitter, GLAMGLOW® My Little Pony #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment - Black Glitter I also have GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, & GLAMGLOW® Powermud™ Dualcleanse Treatment. I use these babies on the weekly! Already used up a whole jar of the glitter treatment. I may be the only review of this purple mask up on GLAMGLOW.com haha & that’s ok. I’ve recommended this brand, to friends, & family, & let them all use my products to try out & see for themselves :) #DedicatedtotheGlow
Patricia M.
Phoenix
I’m a big fan of oil-sucking detox masks, but sometimes they can work counter-actively by drying out skin and hence leading to more oil production. At first glance, the GlamGlow Powermud appears to be formulated with this in mind. First off, the mask contains glycerin to help it balance out the drying effects. It also finishes in an oil form which is going to help re-hydrate the skin after all the clays have been washed away. When I first applied GlamGlow Powermud I immediately noticed the intense, almost chemical-like scent. It is a bit citrus-y, and almost paint-like. For me, it wasn’t the most pleasant. On top of that, it turns out the added fragrances have the potential to cause irritation, making it not the best option for sensitive skin. Another effect that those with sensitive skin might want to consider is the strong tingly, almost burning, sensation the mask creates when it first touches your skin. For me, this feeling subsided within about one minute, then came back for a few seconds again when I went to rinse the mask off.
Pru M.
I recieved this as a trial size product (foil packet) but I enjoyed the texture of the product & the immediate results I had. My skin felt really clean & smooth & I felt no dryness after the fact. I still followed up w/toner & moisturizer though as I would normally do. So, to give it a fair shake I followed my normal routine & it was satisfactory. I would like to try for @ least a 7 day period to give a more thorough review.
Erin C.
Let me first off by saying the green packaging is adorable and what initially drew me into purchasing this. I really do enjoy the product and I think it works well however I just cannot get over the smell. I can't tell if its rotten apples or just musky. I won't re-purchase because I just can't stand the smell and for how much it is, it's not worth it.
Sadie R.
Bellevue
For reference I have very dry skin, am prone to breakouts, and have extra sensitive skin that turns red and angry at the change of the wind. I don't know why people are bashing this mask so much because it worked wonders for me! I was scared about the smell because of the reviews but I found it smells like apples, very light. It goes on not as thick as glamglows other masks.. It dries to almost a clay mud, but then to wash it off I add a tiny bit of water and rub in circular motions. There are tiny little beads in the mask which exfoliate my face, but the mud mask somehow turns into a nice oil when you add a small amount of water and rub into your face. If you just wash it all off and don't rub it in you are missing the best of it.
Elizabeth E.
I've gotten quite a few sample of this product. Out of all the GlamGlow products, this is my absolute favorite. I have very sensitive combination skin & I have been using this once a week for around 2 months. My skin has never felt better... not to mention that I have not had any major breakouts since adding this to my routine. I will definitely be purchasing this as full size once I finish all my samples. It is well worth it.
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
This mask was great and I definelty use it at least once a week. It’s pricey but good value and comes in a sample kit for 40$ with all glamglows masks. Very soothing and gentle. Could be used for all skin types. I would buy again and highly recommend buying it or even getting a sample of it from Sephora.
Fernanda F.
N Bellmore, NY
I love the smell of this mask! It`s expensive but it`s worth every cent you spend buying it! It tingles a little bit but you can handle that! As you rinse off it turns into an oil and your skin feels amazing, and guess what? it doesn`t leave your skin oily. The skin feels so smooth after applying it.
Carrie S.
Are these worth the high cost?
Stephanie V.
Can anyone tell me how this product rates compared to the other glamglow products? After reading the description it sounds great, and I have my usual glamglow products that I love. I am debating whether or not to add this to my skin care inventory.
Cezz G.
Anyone tried this? Please let me know your comments. Thank you.
Lois R.
leicester
Anyone with sensitive skin tired this? Any reactions?
Regina A.
Does this treat or help with acne?