BY GLAMGLOW

A mud-to-oil, gentle, deep cleansing treatment that removes the weekly buildup of dirt, oil, and makeup. Revolutionize your cleansing routine with POWERMUD™ mud-to-oil Dualcleanse Treatment. Indulge in a multisensory cleansing experience, uniting the power of mud and the power of oil to achieve amplified deep cleansing, yet gentle results. Goodbye weekly buildup hello super clean, velvety skin. It features OILIXER™, which is a custom blended complex of four powerful, rare, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing deep cleansing oils. CLAYTOX™ is a carefully balanced four-clay blend specifically developed to provide an ultragentle skin detoxification for a maximum yet delicate cleanse. And PUREIFIER™ is a complex mix of cleansers, astringents, and exfoliators, working in synergy to dramatically purify and condition the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Who has used glam glow? What product did you use and why? Did you...2 Answers
  • I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it seems a...1 Answers
  • I just bought this? Does anyone notice a differen... Be the first to answer!
GLAMGLOW POWERMUD™ Dualcleanse Treatment
  • "LOOOOOOOVE this mask it is amazing and my skin feels and looks so much better since I started using Glamglow masks." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and the formula is very concentrated so you can feel it working right away!" in 1 review
  • "Still not sure if I'd personally be willing to purchase the full size, but if you have the extra money, it's definitely a product that doesn't disappoint!" in 1 review
  • "its one of my fav face mask ." in 1 review
  • "You can feel it working right away and then when you rinse it exfoliates and cleanses so well." in 1 review
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Tm more...
I have recently gotten this and so far, I have been loving it. The first time I have used this, it was quite warm on the fave but quickly disappears and it gets more comfortable. I put this on chin area where I have some breakouts and a bit dry. It is amazing that it didn't dry my face at all. The only draw back is the pricey tag that it comes with.
Ari W.
New York
This is my favorite mask, and has been for the past 6 months. It is a firming, brightening, and deep cleaning treatment that you leave on for only up to 10 minutes, so it's very quick, that transforms into an exfoliating cleansing oil upon rinsing off. Any time I have ever felt an incoming pimple, I add this on top of my nightly skincare routine, and in the morning, there is no trace of that pesky acne! It makes the skin baby soft and beautifully radiant, and I could not recommend it enough. I know it's pricey, but it's a serious investment that WILL pay off~ Beware those with sensitive skin though--it does have a tingle to it that may be uncomfortable to some.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Tm, Tm, Powermud Mini, Tm, Dual Cleanse more...
This product isn't bad if $69 is just chump change for you. Its sad that for THAT much money you only get 1.7 oz.... thats unheard of. If you look at ANY OTHER luxury brand you'll get at least double the product for that price. It dries like a gentle mud and then gets a lil oily but it doesn't really deep cleanse
Aamna A.
Atlanta, GA
This product smells beautiful! It has a light texture/weight, and sits on your skin very comfortably. I can feel a light tingling while it works, and when I was it off, the mask exfoliates my skin while it comes off. It's easy to wash off, beautiful packaging, would definitely recommend. I can absolutely see a clear difference in my skin, it's left softer and clearer. Using this mask twice a week keeps my skin healthy and plump.
Daisy M.
This mud mask has been one of my favorites of all time! When I say I used every bit of product left I mean it. It made my face feel soooooo smooth. I have normal to dry skin and redness around my cheek area and I’m telling you, this product madd my skin look really nice. I purchased the travel size to try the product out and sure enough I found myself purchasing the other one. It truly cleansed like it says it does!!
mk M.
Chester Springs
I bought this product in hopes of making my skin feel refreshed before my homecoming dance freshman year. Since I struggle with acne, I have tried a number of masks, and although this was not specified for acne, I thought it may do something for my skin. This mud mask is very gentle on the skin and very comfortable, without any strong smells. However, I did not see much of a difference in appearance or feel.
April C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what magic they put in this stuff but if I am having any kind of breakout and i put a thin layer over it at night before bed, by morning, it is always drastically reduced.  I stock up when their on sale so I have two minis in my drawer right now.
Eunice R.
Hartford
This is actually the only glamglow product i enjoy. It smells like apples and feels fresh on the skin. I like that it's got some grit to it so that i can lightly exfoliate when its time to rinse off
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Review for: Tm more...
Woke up my skin every time I used it! I bought it at Sephora as an impulse purchase. On the pricey side... well worth the spurge and wakes up dull tired skin. Love the packaging and plan on buying it again!
Amelia B.
The mask is great to use if you've had a really bad break out and are looking for a quick fix. It does a good job of drying out acne and smells pretty great as well. The package itself is nice and I always enjoy the screw off lids better then squeeze tubes. My only issue is my skin leans more on the sensitive side and there is a bit of a burn during initial application.
Carrie S.
Are these worth the high cost?
Stephanie V.
Can anyone tell me how this product rates compared to the other glamglow products? After reading the description it sounds great, and I have my usual glamglow products that I love. I am debating whether or not to add this to my skin care inventory.
Angelique S.
Does this make anyone else's face hot?! I received a sample of this and was so excited because I can't afford any of their masks. This is the only one I've tried, but it burns my face. I've squeezed about 4 uses out of my sample size and each time it has made my face so hot. I really wanted to like this because of all the hype over these masks. But this one just doesn't make me happy.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Is this one as good as all the other ?
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Who has used glam glow? What product did you use and why? Did you like it? I'm wanting to try but it's so costly!! Help!!GLAMGLOW POWERMUD™ Dualcleanse Treatment