BY GLAMGLOW

A daily Mud and Oil to Foam™ dual cleanser for a flawless, clean complexion. POWERCLEANSE™ is a revolutionary mud and oil to foam daily cleanser that combines the power of mud and oil and the performance of foam for a new daily cleansing experience. The mud and oil are separated for maximum stored power and when combined in the hand transform into an effective dual cleanse foaming lather in one easy step. It provides a unique double elimination of makeup, impurities, and dirt build-up on the skin and helps to maintain the results of your current weekly GLAMGLOW® treatments. Formulated with a power trio of rice bran ceramides, replenishing soy phospholipids, and soothing oat lipids, it provide three-dimensional repair for healthier-looking, stronger skin. The cleansing oil gently and effectively dissolves makeup, leaving skin renewed and purified, while the cleansing clay dissolves impurities and gently detoxifies the skin. It leaves skin deeply cleansed and nourished with a super flawless, super clean complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer use study of 100 individuals- 97% agree it provides powerful and gentle cleansing, leaving skin renewed and restored- 95% agree it is more effective than other deep cleansers they have used

• Would this be good for oily skin? Or what GlamGlow cleaners would...3 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews Is this a good cleanser or is the superm...1 Answers
  • Does this really work or is their Supermud cleanser better?1 Answers
GLAMGLOW POWERCLEANSE™ Daily Dual Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is worth every penny! It's got everything for a gentle yet effective face wash for my sensitive/combination skin. I also love that if my skin is drier or oilier after a given day, I can customize how many pumps of the oil and mud I use. It's a truly wonderful product you must try!" in 34 reviews
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
I’m in love with this product after seeing a lot of reviews and hearing great things about product I could not wait to get it I only use it once a week because it’s best not to wash with it more than once a week it’s so good of a product you only need one wash of this a week it’s like your at the spa literally getting an expensive treatment I’m forever a loyal customer of glam glow great product 👍🏽totally recommend
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I was lucky enough to snag this product on a holiday deal. I had always wanted to try this product so was so happy to get it discounted! I love GLAMGLOW products but let's face it I can't always afford them. I wish I could because I have to admit though that they are definitely worth the cost and the results are far superior to other brands. This is a daily cleanser that is gentle enough on your face that you can use it once to twice daily without any irritation, redness, or dryness. However, it is powerful enough to remove any and all impurities, daily makeup, daily wear. I've definitely noticed a change in the texture of my skin, the appearance of my skin, and the appearance of my pores since I started using this product! I'm really excited about this product and think it's really going to change my face as I continue to use it. GLAMGLOW has a new loyal fan!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this cleanser. It smells so good like apple or pear. It has one side with an oil based cleanser and another side with mud. You can pump as much of each side to get your perfect cleanser. I use 3 pumps of each side and use this to cleanse in the mornings. It makes nice soft foam and it gets skin clean, but not drying. I feel like it has really helped with clearing out my pores. Love this and would repurchase.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
If you made the mistake of sleeping in your makeup- like I did last night- and want to forget it ever happened, this duo action cleanser is probably going to be a match made in heaven for you. Inside the sleek lime packaging is one product with two pumps- one side goes to a, (lightweight but efficient,) cleansing oil, and the other side a classic and magical Glamglow mud. I have combination skin, and results I see consistently cheer my face up. Now my skin is glowing which is such a huge payoff, making it worth the price.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I love ALL Glamglow products! They focus on BOTH formula AND packaging. It looks cute in my cabinet and it’s awesome! I like washing my face with this when I’m not in my acne removing phase of my skincare. Great stuff! It’s worth the splurge. It gets the Makeup residue my Micellar Water leaves behind off. I use this at night.
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Firstly I felt amazing by the concept of customizing the cleansing part using this dual cleanser according to our needs, This worked perfect  in cleansing my light to no makeup skin, But I did not feel it worked to remove my heavy makeup. But yes I love this product a lot as I rarely prefer wearing heavy makeup. I can suggest this to people who wear light makeup. I must tell you one important thing my friend loved this madly & became a big fan of this; she says it worked for her on heavy makeup too, So I thought it works differently for different skin types.
Kaila P.
Favorite cleanser! I use this every day and my skin feels amazing. I love that you can decide how much product you get out of each part! Doesn’t dry my face out at all and I have pretty combination skin! Would definitely recommend to people looking for new face washes! 💛
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This face wash is definitely not the best. I️t is expensive for something that I find not that effective. I think it’s a cool idea but I️t just doesn’t work the way I want. I️t does do the job but there are so many other cheaper face washes that I would rather buy.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
I love the feeling of this cleanser, however you do need to double wash if you have makeup on. I prefer Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Oil which is one of my favorites! The cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin so I would recommend to everyone who wants squeaky clean skin. I have pretty combo/normal skin and this hasn’t caused a problem even with my acne.
Sarah A.
I’m not sure how i feel about this product. I was only able to get the clay side to work for the first few uses, but can only get the oil side to come out now. It seems to work pretty well washing with the oil but i wish the other side was working more easily.
Stephanie U.
Would this be good for oily skin? Or what GlamGlow cleaners would you recommend.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Can this be used to remove makeup or do I have to use makeup remover first? 🤨
Trinity L.
I've heard mixed reviews Is this a good cleanser or is the supermud cleanser better and does it cause a lot of breakouts?
Sarah A.
I just bought this today. What do you think about it?
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this work? I've received a couple from my parents place of work. Only have used twice so far. Just wanted some more opinion and reviews