BY GLAMGLOW

SEXY HYDRATED LIPS! A moisture-rich lip balm treatment designed to create Instantly Softer, Hydrated, & Restored Lips.

Formulated with a Super Hydration Infusion of Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Murumuru Butter, Shea Butter, Tamanu Oil & Babassu Oil. Enhanced with Kombucha Extract & TEAOXI® Moroccan Mint Leaf for Sweet Minty Kissable Lips.

Now available in 6 sexy shades!
★ BIRTHDAY SUIT (NUDE)
★ LOVE SCENE (PINK NUDE)
★ #HELLOSEXY (HOT PINK)
★ STARLET (RED)
★ SUGAR PLUM (BERRY)
★ KISS & TELL (CORAL)

How To Use:

★ Apply evenly to lips
★ Use day and/or night, as often as desired

Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'abeille, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Synthetic Beeswax, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Honey\Mel\Miel, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Moroccan Lava Clay, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Nephelium Lappaceum Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Gardenia Taitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Silica, Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Linalool, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 22 (Ci 45380), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

• Is this product moisturising on lips ?4 Answers
  • Does the moisturized feeling on your lips last all day?1 Answers
  • I love everything Glamglow....must get one or three😄1 Answers
GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Wet Lip Balm Treatment
  • "Justamente hoy fui al centro comercial y en una tienda tuve la oportunidad de probarlo y mi primera impresión fue muy buena soy de labios muy resecos y este bálsamo me dejo los labios súper hidratados lo único malo es el precio pero de resto para el que lo pueda pagar lo recomiendo Just today I went to the mall and in a store I had the opportunity to try it and my first impression was very good I'm very dry lips and this balm left my lips super hydrated the only bad is the price but otherwise for the one who can Pay I recommend it" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this lip tint balm. It's so moisturizing and has a hint of a tint. Perfect for a natural look and I don't need to put it on every hour. I found that Sephora sold it. I recommend giving it a shot for sure" in 21 reviews
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I  got the Glam glow pout mud  wet lip balm treatment because my lips were so dray and piling.
I couldn't  wear any long lasting liquid lipsticks because it would
show immediately  on my lips and it looked so bad ,
now I tray to use the glam glow  treatment before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are perfect.

GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment
Angela H.
Review for: Starlet more...
I love trying different lip products - balm, gloss, stain, lipsticks, pencils. I am NOT very good with lipstick and still learning so I tend to look for more sheer products if I am looking for color, and I am always look for some lip hydration!

What I like: I mostly like this product. I like the buildable color, and the intensity with just a light application is a perfect little bit of color.  It's definitely helping to hydrate my lips. I also SWEAR they made my lips look bigger. I had to double check if there was a plumping product in here.

What I don't like: the consistency makes it hard to get just a little product. The colors are great but I wish there was just a classic red. I got Starlet and it's still more fuschia than red.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I'VE TRYED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND THIS IS THE ONLY AND I MEAN THE ONLY LIP TREATMENT THAT KEEPS MY LIPS HYDRATED I USE IT DAILY AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY PICS THAT I HAVE 4 BEAUTIFUL SILVER BALLS WHEN I FIND SOMETHING I LIKE I BUY DOUBLES SO 2 OF THEM ARE THE GLAM GLOW LIP SCRUB THAT THEY CALL LIP FIZZ IT'S A GREAT LIP EXFOLIATOR I USE IT LIKE 4 TIMES A WEEK THEN THE OTHER 2 BEAUTIFUL SILVER BALLS ARE MY LIFE SAVING LIP TREATMENT IT WILL SAVE ANY DRY LIPS AND MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL AND READY FOR THE NEWEST LIP STICK...... AS YOU SEE IN MY PIC I ALSO LOVE THEIR MASKS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER REVIEW!!
Johanna S.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Got the chance to try this lip balm and I like it. It feels great on my lips, keeps them moist and the color was like a nude with a hint of coral.
The only thing I was surprised with is usually balms are more on the hard side and once you apply it becomes soft. This was not the case.... once I opened the container I tried to grab some product with my finger and it literally got submerged Into the product. So now I had way to much product and it becomes a waste.
They need to rethink the packaging because it's definitely not friendly or sanitary or comfortable.
Bre V.
Columbus
They're perfectly lovely, from the unique and eye-catching packaging to the blissful mentholated tingle. Given the name I don't know why I was so surprised when they were, in fact, ultra wet, but they're not sticky the way you would expect with such a densely hydrating formula. I leave them on my computer desk so I can put them on while working - they're pretty much idiot proof as long as you don't go way over your natural lip lines - and they stick for hours at a time, and my lips DO feel so much softer afterwards.
Dani B.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
So this if my first time trying any product from #glamglo GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Wet Lip Balm Treatment I received this in my #fabfitfun box as an add on in the color Birthday Suit. I love it!! Let me repeat that I love it!! It smells a bit like peppermint and has this refreshing tingly feeling when you first put it on and a little goes a long way. I’m very excited to try more of the colors. Gives just enough glintz and the color is a super natural shade. I may have been converted from my chapstick. Shhh....don’t tell.
Destiny M.
Yonkers
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I absolutely love these! The colors really do not look much different on the lips (I have 3 of them) but the reason why I love them is because they are a lifesaver when you have matte liquid lipstick on and your lips start getting dry. I can normally wear matte liquid lipstick for 3-4 hours before my lips start getting uncomfortable. After that I lightly tap poutmud over my lips and they are perfect again! Of course, this will make the matte not so matte anymore but it really doesn't move around the product too much and keeps my lips looking great and hydrated.
Tiffany B.
Review for: #Hellosexy, Starlet more...
I like the concept of these but they fell short for me. The packaging is adorable and the formula feels great on the lips... But "sheer tint" is a total lie! The two colors I have are MUCH too pigmented to just slap on as a balm/treatment... They've got as much pigment as a creme lipstick. You'll have to pull out a mirror to make sure your application is even. I probably won't use them up... Although I'd try one of the lighter shades. I was looking for a very softly tinted balm.
Anastasia G.
Wells
I didn’t like it. Well. Nothing special. I thought if it’s glam glow it must be something unbelievable. But now. Just lip balm. It’s super pricy but no miracle. Flavor is nice, long lasting. But I do not recommend it. Overpriced and no super expected results GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Wet Lip Balm Treatment I love this tinted balm so much! It has a slight minty feel or tingle that feels like it’s plumping my lips a bit also! I love that the colors are tinted and not full on colored bc it looks like it’s my natural lip color with just a hint of a color there. It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my lips so soft afterward. Cannot complain about anything really here! Thanks glam glow once again!!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How do you apply these? With a brush? Are they any good?
Rebecca H.
Wolverhampton, England
Is this product moisturising on lips ?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does it help dry lips?
Amanda P.
Is this product worth the money? Does it condition the lips?
Miriam G.
Where will these be sold?