BY GLAMGLOW

Loaded with all the hydrating ingredients you love in GLAMGLOW's original balm; Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Oil, Murumuru Butter, Shea Butters, Tamanu Oil and Babassu Oil as well as GLAMGLOW's patented TEAOXI™ Moroccan Mint Leaf technology,POUTMUD Tints enhance lips' natural hue while they renew, energize, smooth and hydrate for the perfect pout.

Mariana Z.
Review for: Love Scene
I was drawn to this product because everything I’ve tried from glam glow is usually amazing but not this product. The color is absolutely beautiful and the shine almost makes it seem like a lipgloss when it’s on your lips. But the product is not hydrating at all, it did absolutely nothing to hydrate my lips and it doesn’t last at all on my lips like 10 min max. Also I really don’t like the packaging on this, having to use your finger to apply is so annoying the p Psych! Gets under your nails and you always dirty the product and then your finger is full of sticky lip bal. would definitely not repurchase
Nelly b.
Plano
Review for: Love Scene
I lovw the way this makes my lip feel.  It has such a pretty color and it is easy but pouty.  I love how it felt when i put it on.  I made this purchase browsing my Nordstrom.    It was so easy to apply I just used my finger..for more detail i would use my lip brush.  I would totally recommend!
Jill W.
Review for: Birthday Suit
Overall, I really like these lip balms. The colors are subtle and pretty, and they have a nice mint flavor. They're decently moisturizing and last until I eat or drink something. I'm not a fan of the packaging, however, as it's a little too bulky for me to bring on the go.
Carla S.
Henderson
These lip stains were okay . I'm more of a matte lip stick so I didn't care for it. It was super easy to apply . It had very nice packaging , everything was individual and it did meet the expectations for a lip stain , I would buy again to try it out .  It was okay
Michaela S.
Punta Gorda
Review for: Hello Sexy
I absolutely love this product the colors are so vibrant like rainbow colors the pigment is insane at highlighting certain parts and also the texture is very creamy so it applys easy really easy to use I recommend this product to someone who loves makeup 💄
leah K.
NY
The colors were quite vibrant, and pretty. Not to mention it lasted almost all day for me, and I'm very much pleased with the results I got from this product considering I'm not the biggest fan of lip tints. It was one of the best lip tints I every used!!
yaneth R.
If you love nature products this is a great buye , I love this product because it gots pure healthy oils and the texture feels incredible on your lips , I also love it because it's a long lasting lip color and all shades are beautiful .the buy Is worth it
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
Review for: Birthday Suit
Love the formulation to these lip balms glam glow did such an awesome job you get a lot for just $19 and the colors are very flattering for just being a lip balm. Birthday suit is my favorite nude one they offer with a creamy rib minty flavored hydration.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite like these new tinted versions. They're still super comfortable and hydrating on the lips like the original. I picked up the pale pink Love Scene on a whim and I'm glad I did!

I have pros and cons on the size/packaging however. The full size Poutmud is .85 oz. and the tints are .24 oz. The small size makes it simple to carry around in a purse, but for the price point I'd like it to come in the jumbo sphere personally. The spheres themselves are cute and very different for a lip balm design, it's bulky and weird if you need to throw it in your pocket. Who knows what people think you've got stashed in your pocket!
Miriam G.
Where will these be sold?
Ashley L.
I love the regular wet pout gloss for bedtime use but was interested they came out with tinted ones... does anyone like the tint it leaves on your lips? Is it as moisturizing as the regular gloss?
jinous d.
How do these work? How is the color payoff?
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Thinking about getting one are they any good and what color do u reccomend?
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
Are these moisturizing and are they vegan