BY GLAMGLOW

A fizzy exfoliating treatment for renewed, energized, and kissable lips. Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment is a multi-action fizzy exfoliating treatment that instantly renews, energizes, and smooths the look of lips. The formula features an exfoliation complex of Caribbean cane sugar, Hawaiian sea salt, and hibiscus flower powder, and is boosted with an antioxidant-rich tropical fruit blend of sweet almond oil, guava, cherimoya, star fruit, lychee, mangosteen, and teaoxi®. Moroccan mint leaf makes for sweet, minty, kissable lips. Beauty Tip: Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment is perfect to prep your pout for lip color to ensure even smooth coverage every time

• How work this product? It is news for me . 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? I'm looking for a new ...2 Answers
  • I've found that a lot of DIY and purchaseable lip treatments tend...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily J.
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Review for: GLAMGLOW POUTMUD(TM) Wet Lip Balm Treatment 0.85 oz
THIS. My lips have been chapped for weeks from running in the cold Wisconsin spring. No amount of exfoliating would remove the skin, and no chapstick would moisturize enough.
Enter this GLAMGLOW POUTMUD. Does the trick. I've been using it for a few days now, and could not be happier. It's a bit pricey, but a TINY bit goes such a long way. Finally my lips are healthy feeling again!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Fizzy Exfoliating
Love this lip balm! It has a minty smell and feeling to it. One of the most hydrating lip balms I have tried to date and honestly, I've tried just about everything Sephora has to offer. I suffer from chronic chapped lips from living in the cold New York weather and am so excited I finally found something that helps keep them moisturized in the winter!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: GLAMGLOW POUTMUD(TM) Wet Lip Balm Treatment 0.85 oz
I actually enjoyed this lip balm. It feels very soft of the lips and has a nice minty scent. I bought this before the individual mask and balm were able to purchase and I'm glad I got the set. While I do enjoy this balm I'm not sure I would repurchase because of the price. I feel like there are other great lip balms for a far less price point.
Bev L.
Bev L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: GLAMGLOW POUTMUD(TM) Wet Lip Balm Treatment 0.85 oz
Love it!! Its really think, so use a small amount because it goes a long way. It absorbs well, it gives you like a gloss finish but it goes away. It has a mint taste and feeling to it, tingle sensation. Not a nig fan of the container, so i wont be carrying it with me. But overall i love it, a bit pricey.
Edith Q.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
I bought this, this past week after eyeing it for quiet a while. I am SO happy I finally bought it. There is a lot of product in the container so you really get your money's worth. I use it every 2-3 days and it keeps my lips feeling so soft. I highly recommend it for anyone who has issues with dry lips.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fizzy Exfoliating
Glam glow will NEVER fail to impress me. I love this brand and their products and this one specifically has to be one of the best lip exfoliate to exist on earth. It's rich, it's hydrating, my lips look more lively. It's hard to describe but just know if you want some bomb lips get this!
Angela Awada A.
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Fizzy Exfoliating
This product is so amazing, it really helped my pores. However, I feel like the price is not worth it. The product works very well for the face but my product friend very quick when It was left on my vanity. I went one day to open it and use it and the product was all dry.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: GLAMGLOW POUTMUD(TM) Wet Lip Balm Treatment 0.85 oz
This stuff is AMAZING. It keeps my lips moisturized and unlike other brands, it stays on my lips for a while. It's not too sticky, which I really appreciate. It's a little pricey but it does work wonders for my dry lips.
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
The packaging on this is so cute! I love this product it really works! It smells really good too! I use it twice a week and it makes my lips baby soft. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Just got a sample of this from Sephora today and I absolutely love the smell! It makes my dry lips so smooth! I love all glam glow products! This ones definitely worth buying the full size!
Aryannah K.
Aryannah K.
My lips always seem to be super dry and chapped. I always here great reviews about glamglo but will it really help?
Arnela S.
Arnela S.
Hanover park , IL
Does this make your lips really soft after?
Janet B.
Janet B.
Seattle , WA
I am wondering what this does that is unique or better than a DIY scrub?
Lina H.
Lina H.
Charlottesville, VA
How work this product? It is news for me .
Tiairra S.
Tiairra S.
Norfolk, VA
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? I'm looking for a new lip exfoliator asap