Add a Photo

By GLAMGLOW
#378 in Lip Care

A line of creamy, buildable color balms that enhance lips' natural hue and take moisture-rich lip balm up a notch. Lip Balm gets doused in six new hydrating sheer tint shades the result is a balm that's sexy with a whisper of color. Loaded with a Super Hydration Infusion courtesy of star ingredients like sweet almond oil, cocoa, murumuru and shea butters, tamanu oil, and babassu oil these sheer tint balms call attention to a hydrated, softened, and restored mouth. Teaoxi Moroccan mint leaf provides a sweet and kissably minty touch.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Photos (2)
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Justamente hoy fui al centro comercial y en una tienda tuve la oportunidad de probarlo y mi primera impresión fue muy buena soy de labios muy resecos y este bálsamo me dejo los labios súper hidratados lo único malo es el precio pero de resto para el que lo pueda pagar lo recomiendo

Just today I went to the mall and in a store I had the opportunity to try it and my first impression was very good I'm very dry lips and this balm left my lips super hydrated the only bad is the price but otherwise for the one who can Pay I recommend it
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Okay, honestly this is one of my favorite lip balms! Always helps keep my lips super moisturized and even love how it comes in different colors. The only thing that is disappointing is that it's kinda small, so I use mine up fast all the time. Make sure and use good portions of this if you buy it, I highly recommend this to anyone who loves lip balms :)
Rae M.
Rae M.
Milpitas, CA
Its a nice balm to use! The color is pretty sheer and not that pigmented. The color : Sugar plum, has a nice purple/ berry color to it (without it being very purple). Birthday suit comes out as more of shimmery nude color. Love scene is kind of a sheer nude pink, but its my favorite of all the colors.The flavors are all really nice and pleasant. 10/10 recommend, but I gave it -1 star because of the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Reina L.
Reina L.
Bridgewater
I love this tinted lip balm. It hydrates your like and leave a shimmery color to them. I bought mine from Ultra Beauty. It came in nice packaging which I like. I have bought this product many many times and I would advise you to buy it to. I highly recommend this product to you guys!
Erica jolie C.
Erica jolie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this in love scene I use it as a blusher also for a beach day , it's stunning on the lips and cheek and not sticky I blot with a tissue on my cheeks when I use it there and it looks beautiful excited to try other colors xoxox
sallie h.
sallie h.
Suwanee
This is a pretty good lip tint, but in my opinion it is not any different than other lip tints. It is a balmy and soft texture and has nice pigment, but I think I could find this exact product from Burts Bees or something similar.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
This is my first Glamglow product, and while I like this lip balm and love the color... It's really not any different from some other tinted lip balms I've used. To me, the price doesn't really justify the product.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
These lip tint balms are perfect. I tend to gravitate towards them when my lips are really dry and/or when I don't want to bother with lipstick but don't want plain lips.
They really bring life back to my lips and leave a beautiful Tint
The product is super soft. I just love it!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Tolleson
Gives a soft touch and glossy yet matte look to the lips. Very good product for hydration . This product also has a natural and nice scent. I have constantly used this product and recommend it. I found no problems with packaging. I would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I love It makes my lips feel and look so amazing. Birthday Suit has a really pretty nude tint. This balm is pricey, but worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their lips moisturized.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH
How do you apply these? With a brush? Are they any good?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Is this product worth the money? Does it condition the lips?
Tania s.
Tania s.
Miami , FL
Alguien me dice de ke se trata
Martina H.
Martina H.
Princes Town, Trinidad, West Indies
Is This wort it if so how good?
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Is there an applicator or do you use your fingers?.