BY GLAMGLOW

A revolutionary treatment that visibly plumps, smooths, and enhances lips, now in ten new shades that harness the power of plumping and perfecting in matte, gloss, and metallic finishes. If you want to know more…Maximize the sexiness of any naked or barely-there makeup look. Get plumper-looking lips in three new finishes of the classic Hollywood nude lip with four glossy, four matte, and two metallic tints that are perfect for all skintones. Wear them alone or layer a few shades together for maximum impact. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Does anyone know how much this product is and if it's worth the m...1 Answers
  • Anyone else experiencing the product creating a line of product o...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how these nude lip treatments wo... Be the first to answer!
Beth L.
Petoskey, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pigmentation, however the tingle was a bit overwhelming at first. Once it had been on for a minute or 2 I got used to the sensation and everything was great! It stayed on much longer than expected. The packaging is very glamorous.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Stacked
I bought it from sephora because I love glam glow the packaging was cute and I like how you twist it up to open it, it's pretty pricey and it's somewhat long lasting, but I don't think I would purchase it again because it stings too much on my lips and I find that it doesn't plum my lips but I do like the color and I don't think it's a bad product it's just not for me .
Stephanie B.
Lancaster, PA
Hands down my favorite lip plumper ever!! Extremely plumping, a little tingly and burns but nothing overwhelming. The nude colors are beautiful and I love that I can feel it working and see that my lips look bigger!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip plumper in the shade Lusty.
I bought it from glam glows website, and let me tell you... the second I tried it on, I bought a backup.
First of all, the color is phenomenal!
It is a beautiful rose gold metallic gloss, but it is not sticky or tacky at all.
It has an amazing sweet mint scent to it, and it truly works.

I am someone who used to get lip injections a couple of years ago, and this has been the reason I have not gone back to get more.
I have the original clear gloss and matte treatments, and I have used those for forever now. When I saw that they had tinted ones, I freaked!
I can see a difference in my lips right after use, and so can everyone else.
My mom, co-workers, and boyfriend all say that it looks like I went back to get my lips redone! It was actually hard to convince them that I didn't!

Of course, this will work different for everyone, BUT, I wanted to leave my opinion here in hopes that it may help out one of you when it comes to deciding on trying this or not. I am one who likes a plumped up lip, and this does it for me, so I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I can't wait for more shades!!

Also, this does have a funny sensation... for me, it is more of a spicy feeling, like rubbing a pepper on your lips, but in the best way possible.
When you take a deep breath, it feels very cooling, but hot at the same time?? It doesn't tingle at all on me though, just gives that funny icy/hot feeling!

Out of all of the shades, this one (LUSTY) is my absolute favorite, but I do love the shades Screen Kiss, Stacked, and Body Double.

Also, Glamglow.com has a great return policy, and so does Sephora, so I recommend buying from one of those places, and if you hate it, you can get your money right back.
But I highly recommend giving them a chance!
Jill W.
Review for: Lusty
Although I don't notice any plumping effects on my lips, I do feel a tingling sensation after applying this; it doesn't feel sticky like some glosses do. The color was pretty shiny for daily wear, but looks nice when layered with a more subtle lip product. I tend to blot it after application to make it appear less glossy!
Eric S.
Review for: Stacked
Decent product, if you apply too much and it gets in your mouth I find that it kind of burns your throat. I blend it out with my finger and I find that it's the best way to distribute the product. Lightweight formula, pretty color. Wouldn't repurchase though.
Tasha S.
Rockford
Review for: Triple-X, Suggestive
I'll give this product four stars. I'll start by stating that this product instantly drew me in because of the wide range of brown and toffee colors that it had to offer. I have tan skin, so I immediately knew the colors would look nice on me. The packaging was a little different, you have to twist the top part so the applicator pops up. The applicator is a little spatula that you use to apply the color to the lips. That being said if you have fuller lips like i do, it may be a little difficult to apply the color & have it appear as an even application, so i just used a lip brush to smooth it on. When you first apply, you immediately notice the color give off-it's really rich so you don't need a lot of it, I made the mistake of applying too much & it started running a little off my lip line. Second thing you notice is the tingling sensation that this product brings to your lips, it definitely is a more prickly feeling on your lips, so if you're really sensitive &breakout easily due to certain ingredients, than this product might not be for you. This product smears easily so I wouldn't suggest wearing this if you're planning on talking a lot, eating, drinking a lot. I have the colors in Suggestive & Triple-X. they are darker more chocolate browns.  GLAMGLOW PLUMPRAGEOUS™ Gloss Lip Treatment
Karly D.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a very very good product if you’re trying to pump your lips! It really does work! Also you get a little bit of color off of the gloss! I definitely would recommend this to anyone! I will be buying this again and again!
Alessa H.
Silver Spgs, FL
Review for: Psycho
I really did not like this it doesn't really popular apps but it makes him burn really really bad that her on my lips. The color was OK. The applicator was weird it applied in blotches and didn't really work. I won't buy this again
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Screen Kiss
I love this product on top of lip liner. I purchased at sephora. I love glam glow lip plumper but it is a little pricey. It makes lips a little pink from the tingle. I would buy this product again and recommend to others!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I'm curious if this really works. Anyone try this?
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Does this stuff tingle on the lips?
Keisha L.
How pigmented are these glosses (are they actually like glosses?)?...How thick are they?...are they worth buying?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or Matte finish?
Anyone else experiencing the product creating a line of product on the lips? Makes the color show more in the back of my lips