BY GLAMGLOW

A matte priming lip plumper to prep the lips for color and create visibly fuller lips. PLUMPRAGEOUS™ Matte Lip Treatment instantly plumps the look of lips and primes lips for a perfect pout. The pre-lipstick treatment features a triple plumping action with immediate high potency botanical plumping actives and long-term enhancement from a specialty tripeptide with a pro-lipid complex. The innovative matte formula primes lips to create the perfect canvas for lip color application ensuring long-lasting and smooth color application each time. It can be worn alone or under your favorite lip color, and may cause an intense tingling sensation for sexy, kissable lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I been trying to try this sense my lips are small and i dnt like ...1 Answers
  • So I know I already have average lips but I've always been wantin...1 Answers
  • Does this really plump your lips while keeping your lips still ma...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elaina F.
Arab, AL
I really wanted to fall in love with this product. I actually purchased on a Sephora associate's recommendation when I was looking to find a product to "prime" my lips for matte lipstick. She stated it would fill in the little lines on my lips by plumping it up, it would provide even application, and it would last. Well, it did help my lipstick last longer, I'll give it that. I could not tell that it plumped the little lines to make it look more smooth, and holy crap was it hot! My best friend bought one and couldn't even use it because it burned her so bad. The heat was similar to red pepper sauce staying on your lips. I like spicy stuff so no big deal after the first few minutes, but it made my lips seriously start peeling. They would peel every single time I used this product. Three stars because it keeps my matte lipstick looking great, but I have to basically sandblast the peeling off my lips once the night is over.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I like this product, glamglow makes amazing products. I like to use this on my lips while I'm doing my makeup so it has time to work before I put my lipstick on. It definitely gives some plumpness to your lips, and will make them tingle and turn a bit red, but that's pretty generic for all lip plumpers. The one thing I wasn't impressed with is that it isn't totally matte. It isn't shiny but it doesn't dry down matte either it still feels creamy on the lips after a while of having it on and I really hoped it would be completely matte, but it's not but that's ok because it's still a great lip product.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
So the packaging on the outside is cute and when you take the product out its still so darn cute. Now the actual product it self is so great I love it I will actually buy another when I can. Like I said it works it does plump you lips however it doesn't leave them plumped for a long time so if you want plumped lips for a whole week or whatever not your product if you don't want to reapply constantly. WARNING!!!!! It does have a fire/tingling feeling so be aware of that.
Miranda N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really love glam glow as a brand, and they hit it on the head again with this product! i love this lip plumper and I really do believe that it enhances the lips. It does burn/tingle a little bit ESPECIALLY if your lips are chapped! So my advice would be to apply some type of chap stick of lip balm before applying this! I would defiantly buy this again and I don't put on lipstick, or any other lip product, before applying this anymore!
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I experienced instant and lasting results. I wanted to find a product that plumped without having a glossy finish, and this was it. It even made my overall lip appearance better after time. I didn't see much of a change until I exfoliated before use. It was a great product until it stopped working though. Idk what happened but now it seems it doesn't have the same effect it did before. But when it worked, it was game changing.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
I've only used this once so far and it definitely has the stereotypical plumping feeling. It definitely plumped my lips up a bit. I made the mistake (or not) of putting it on top of a liquid lipstick. It made a bit of a mess but kept it shiny like a lip gloss with it still being highly pigmented. It still looked amazing and I will definitely be trying this under my lipstick next time.
Aliyah W.
I had high hopes for this product but ended up disappointed with the results. There was no improvement in the overall size of my lips just a tingling and burning sensation. My boyfriend also refused to kiss me when i wore it because he hated the burning it would leave on his lips. I purchased this in Sephora and immediately returned it.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Not a fan. I normally love glamglow products, but this was disappointing. It dried my lips out completely. I didn't notice a difference in plumpness of my lips. The tingling you normally get with plumping formulas was more of a burning with this product that traveled in my mouth and down my throat. I would never purchase agin.
Crystalin P.
Orr, Mn
i wanted to love this lip plumper, I need some fullness especially in my top lip. I did a lot of research and supposedly this was a really good one. it smells like tooth paste and at first made my lips burn and feel numb, not really unbearable but not the most pleasant feeling. I was hoping for mor plump for my buck.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
This was really a big downer for me. I'm a fan of glamglow products so when this first came out I had to get it. The packaging is great, modern and super adorable. However, when it comes to the quality of the product it's another story. My lips didn't appear anymore plump but the sting you feel is really bothersome.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Does this really sting as badly as people have claimed?
Olivia C.
Does this product actually plump the lips? If so for how long? And does it feel like a million bees stingy your lips?
Jessica R.
Milford , CT
Is this a better product over Too Faced Lip Injection extreme?
Erin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have heard many mixed reviews from this product, does it really sting and burn a lot or is it the typical feeling like most plumping lip products?
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
I unfortunately do not have fake Kylie Jenner lips, they appear small and not my greatest facial feature. With that being said I've looked high and low and tested several lip treatments, and now do what they say they do. Has anyone tried this and if so can you give me some ideas on whether it's worth a purchase?