BY GLAMGLOW

A matte priming lip plumper to prep the lips for color and create visibly fuller lips. PLUMPRAGEOUS™ Matte Lip Treatment instantly plumps the look of lips and primes lips for a perfect pout. The pre-lipstick treatment features a triple plumping action with immediate high potency botanical plumping actives and long-term enhancement from a specialty tripeptide with a pro-lipid complex. The innovative matte formula primes lips to create the perfect canvas for lip color application ensuring long-lasting and smooth color application each time. It can be worn alone or under your favorite lip color, and may cause an intense tingling sensation for sexy, kissable lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I been trying to try this sense my lips are small and i dnt like ...1 Answers
  • So I know I already have average lips but I've always been wantin...1 Answers
  • Does this really plump your lips while keeping your lips still ma...1 Answers
Raminta V.
I have mixed opinions about this lip plumper. I went to sephora and asked what the best lip plumper in the whole store was and the employee pointed me to this product. I wanted to try it because it was under $30. I chose the clear color (matte) formula. I really liked the packaging- it’s slick and hip on one hand, yet on the other hand it’s kind of almost a chore to just open- you have to twist the top til it pops up and then pull the wand from the bottle. But that’s what makes it cool, too. It’s definitely different, though. I was also confused about the actual wand- I haven’t seen that specific type of application too before so it kind of threw me off a bit at first. I couldn’t understand how to apply the plumper using the strange (well, strange TO ME) tip applicator. Once applied, the plumper starts its usual tingling sensation and to me, it’s bearable. It’s definitely not a painful sensation at all which is nice. But as far as performance goes, well I can’t say exactly if it really, truly plumped my lips. This formula is matte so it’s not too shiny or sticky. It lasts on lips as long as any other lip gloss and rubs off after eating or drinking. I can’t say exactly if it plumped my lips to where they were noticeably bigger but it definitely tingled my lips to a semi-irritated red color and a kind-of-enflamed shape. I want to be honest and note that I’m prone to hereditary cold sores and although I don’t get them as often as I used to when I was young, they can still be triggered by different things like wind/cold weather, too much sun or burned in a tanning bed, as well as immune system weakness and other irritations. So when I applied this plumper for the VERY FIRST TIME, my lips burned and were irritated from the tingle sensation and must have gotten so stressed out that the very next day I woke up with a cold sore. Now, I don’t know if the plumper is what CAUSED it, but I wanted to note it anyways. This only happened that one time, and I have used my plumper a few times since with no problems to note. But that’s the thing- I have only used it few more times since I have purchased this product. So over all I think it’s good for the price but I feel like I need to test this more to have a more confident review, so for now I would say it’s ok!
LAHS/// s.
I tried the glam glow plumper and I thought it was a unique way to apply and get the product out. I really liked the idea of the whole twist and pull to get the lipstick out but I don’t think I would have known what to do if i just randomly bought it without knowing what it was. The applicator was really easy to apply with and I liked the gloss I got. I waited about 10 min and I felt a slight warm sensation on my lips but I didn’t see the affect that it was supposed to have. I’ve tried a different lip plumper and I feel like it was more painful than this one. All in all it’s a good gloss just not a true true lip plumper.
Angela N.
Um sorry GlamGlow! Totally missed it with this one. First of all the design of this thing is only a pain. I understand aiming to be unique but it failed. It failed because the ease of the product went down. I don’t want to be wrestling with a tube of gloss when I’m out and about & maybe I want to use it quickly because I don’t want anyone knowing I’m using a plumper.. these are things I don’t think y’all thought about. Some people keep that sort of stuff private and consider it to be personal. So quick and easy to apply is better. That’s the first turn off for me. Enough that I really haven’t used it enough to see any results. Yes it tingles but does it deliver results, I don’t know. I did notice it has a horrific taste so be careful not to get any in your mouth. The tingle doesn’t last long so if you have sensitive lips/skin I wouldn’t worry much..
overall I would say, save your money!
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
The only lip plumper I’ve tried that I loved! I love that it is matte because I hardly wear glosses. I’ve found that it does make my lips red which is expected with all lip plumpers. So when I use this I apply the plumper, then leftover foundation from my brush to my lips, and then my lipstick. I also found that if you apply this over a lipstick it will alter the color a little.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My fave lip plumper ! You can get this in matte or glossy. I picked this up at my local Sephora a few months back and have been a fan ever since. It doesn’t last all day , you do have to reapply every so often , but it does a great job. I really love the packaging , it’s really neat ! I just love the appearance of glam glow products in general and they always work very well for me !
Emily K.
St. Petersburg
It’s pretty good as far as lip plumpers go. I like that it’s matte and you can apply it over or under a lipstick. However it only lasts for about an hour if that. There is a noticeable difference when I put it on. The little spatula is kind of weird too. I feel like it doesn’t get enough product so I keep having to dip it back in.
Jessenia G.
I already have full lips but I wanted to try something that would make them more plump. I do like how it feels on the lips, I don’t mind the little stings, they only last for about 2 minutes. As far as the lip plumping I don’t feel like it does anything for my lips except make them soft and prepped for my liquid lipstick.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty is pain right? I don't mind the sting, since it definitely delivers pretty solid results. The packaging is a little complicated and annoying. I'd rather slap it on and go. I love that it comes in matte or glossy for whatever kinda gal you are. I personally prefer matte. Be careful not to get any in your mouth!!
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Definitely plumped, it burned for a little longer than expected and the burn didn’t stop when I applied lipstick over my lips after a minute or so. It wasn’t intolerable Though and I am satisfied with the matte finish but it does leave a white film if you apply too much so that should be improved upon
Abigail J.
Glam glow is an amazing company if you you love skin care and makeup! It was great on my lips and met my expectations, it was easy to Apply with the applicator brush. I have only purchased this once but I would use again. I do recommend this product to others who love lip care!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Does this really sting as badly as people have claimed?
Olivia C.
Does this product actually plump the lips? If so for how long? And does it feel like a million bees stingy your lips?
Jessica R.
Milford , CT
Is this a better product over Too Faced Lip Injection extreme?
Chloe H.
Does this actually work
Erin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have heard many mixed reviews from this product, does it really sting and burn a lot or is it the typical feeling like most plumping lip products?