BY GLAMGLOW

GLAMGLOW® has teamed up with HASBRO to bring you a MY LITTLE PONY #MagicAndMasking experience with a limited-edition #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment in 3 sparkly shades.

All the benefits of the original GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment, now in glitter to take it to the next level in shades inspired by the iconic ponies. This holographic sparkle treatment delivers mega-targeted ingredients like a TEAOXI® Complex of Licorice and Marshmallow Leaf that help make skin’s contours feel firmer and look more defined after just one shimmering use.

How To Use:

Stir before use if required. Apply an even layer to clean skin with applicator, avoiding eyebrows & hairline. Dry time varies based on thickness of application. Leave on until COMPLETELY DRY, gently peel off from edges. If any excess mask remains, wipe from face. Use twice a week. Wipe applicator with tissue after use, then clean with soap & water and air dry.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Alcohol Denat. , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water , Montmorillonite , Illite , Canadian Colloidal Clay , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract , Porphyridium Cruentum Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Pullulan , Soy Isoflavones , Ethylhexylglycerin , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Polyurethane-11 , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Polysorbate 20 , Polysorbate 80 , Xanthan Gum , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Tapioca Starch , Platinum Powder , Caprylyl Glycol , Pentylene Glycol , Alcohol , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Coumarin , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Sorbic Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Black 2 (Ci 77266) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

• I can't get past the color, does it leave a tint on your ...2 Answers
  • Does this mask really work ? And does it do any miracles ...1 Answers
  • Hmmm. Does the glitter stay on your face after you take i...1 Answers

Start your review of GLAMGLOW® My Little Pony #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment - Purple Glitter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah R.
Richmond , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not like the glam glow products very much because I don’t think they make a huge difference on my skin. They are highly affordable and always have nice packaging. I would buy this treatment if I really needed a quick fix instantly for a few hours, but not otherwise. I wouldn’t use it all the time.
Hannah S.
Bryan, TX
i love glitter dont get me wrong but i dont like how it feels on my face personally. the mask itself is amazing i love the way that it smells and i love how it makes my skin tight but not dry and not stiff. it leaves a nice glow to it as well. other than that everything about this product is amazing
Eveline S.
Cedar City
So so so cute! I loved it, peeled right off left my face smooth and it just looked so darn cute it was so much fun to put it on I recommend using a brush it just sets on your face so much easier but definitely loved this product and I'd get it again.
maddy g.
Santa Fe
Purchased at: ULTA
Besides this product taking a little longer then told to dry...it’s amazing! It has nice pigment and the applicator is wonderful. Although this is a little on the pricey side, the lovely colors and packaging makes up for it! If you want your skin clean and clear then i would suggest this for you!
Rachel M.
This mask is super fun for selfies and to play around with yet it’s not that effective. I didn’t notice much of a difference after taking the mask off. The glitter is a fun touch but serves no real purpose. It’s definitely on the pricier side as well.
Heidi G.
Chillicothe
This is such a fun product.  While is isn't the best mask I've ever used it is the most unique.  It's gentle and effective.  It's good for cleaning out your pores and will leave you feeling very refreshed and clean.  It's worth what you spend on it and it's purple...
KC T.
Lawrenceville
Me and my daughter use this at her slumber party and everybody loved it especially me when the kids went to sleep the parents got to use it and it Formed our skin completely and is completely worth the money I would definitely be using this product again with my daughter or without my daughter
Alexandrea H.
It was a really good product. I used it and it made my skin so soft and hydrated. I don’t know what I would be doing without this. It was very effective for what I was using I to for and it had really nice packaging. There’s always room for approvmenf but it was a 5 in my book.
Kathy
I am a big fan of the glam glow gravity mud original the only reason I’m giving this 4 stars is because of the stars in the mask they’re a little chunky and scratch my skin if I’m not careful with the way I apply it. But other than that does it’s jobs and give your a quick face lift
Julie N.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I love peel off masks like this, but overall the mask feels more gimmicky than effective. But that being said, my skin looks marginally better after peeling this mask off. This particular version of their Gravitymud leaves glitter particles on my face long after I've peeled it off.
Jimmie L.
GLAMGLOW® My Little Pony #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment - Purple Glitter Are these masks worth the money?
Riley S.
Mary V.
Bay City, MI
I can't get past the color, does it leave a tint on your skin? And are the glitter biodegradable?
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
Oh my gosh!! I love masks n I always wondered how glitter masks are, does it work an how is it?
Pearl S.
Toronto
Does this really work? And are the benefits long term?

Sephora