BY GLAMGLOW #6 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A six-piece set featuring all GLAMGLOW's iconic mud treatments allowing you to mask for every occasion. Solutions for:- Pores- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness If you want to know more… SUPERMUD® fights all common skin concerns, while YOUTHMUD® leaves skin smoother, brighter, and softer. GRAVITYMUD™ tones and firms the look of skin, THIRSTYMUD™ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, replenishes, and calms, and FLASHMUD™ creates a more luminous complexion. Lastly, POWERMUD™ detoxes skin by providing an amplified cleansing experience. This set contains:- 1.06 oz/ 30 g SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment - 0.25 oz/ 7 g YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment - 0.25 oz/ 7 g GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment - 0.25 oz/ 7 g THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment - 0.25 oz/ 7 g FLASHMUD Brightening Treatment - 0.25 oz/ 7 g POWERMUD Dualcleanser Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Based on consumer trials, after 1 day of using SUPERMUD: - 94% felt their skin looked renewed - 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 94% felt it gently cleared their skin On day 7 after using it 3 times in a week: - 98% felt their skin looked renewed - 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity - 97% felt it gently cleared their skin Based on consumer trials, after 1 day of using YOUTHMUD: - 97% agreed it left their skin smoother, brighter, and softer - 91% agreed it brightened their dull skin - 94% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation After using it 3 times during a 7-day period: - 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin - 97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation In a consumer test on 151 people after 2 times weekly usage of GRAVITYMUD: - 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer - 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned In a consumer use study on 100 individuals, after 3 uses of FLASHMUD: - 93% said it created a brighter complexion - 88% said it crea see more...

• I love face masks and glam glow always catches my eye is it worth...3 Answers
  • How much is this? & is it worth it? 2 Answers
  • Are they worth the money? Do they make your skin oily? 2 Answers
GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set
  • "Personally one of my favorites to have. Honestly would recommend this to ANYONE. All my friends actually get this as well and none of us Have ever had any issues with it. I have sensitive skin and it still worked out great for me" in 51 reviews
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
#1 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list is a Sephora exclusive so you will need to check out their website or store to score this Multimasking Mask Treatment Set from GLAMGLOW.
Here's what they have to say about it.
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry

What it is:
An exclusive, travel-friendly set of six cult-favorite mask treatments, so you can multi-mask on the go.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Oiliness
- Acne and blemishes

If you want to know more…
Mix and match these cult-favorite mask treatments for an instant glow. Get all four glowing looks using the following treatments.

- For a flirty glow: use FLASHMUD on cheeks, SUPERMUD on nose and chin, and YOUTHMUD on the rest of face.

- For a pre-party glow: use GRAVITYMUD on neck and cheeks, SUPERMUD on T-zone, and POWERMUD on the rest of face

- For a Hollywood glow: use SUPERMUD on nose and chin, YOUTHMUD on cheeks and forehead, and GRAVITYMUD on the neck

- For a rescue glow: use SUPERMUD as a spot treatment, POWERMUD on cheeks and chin, and THIRSTYMUD everywhere else

This set contains:

- 94% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation
- 91% agreed it brightened their dull skin

After using it 3 times during a 7-day period:
- 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin
- 97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation In a consumer test on 151 people, after 2x weekly usage of GRAVITYMUD:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

In a consumer use study on 100 individuals, after 3 uses of FLASHMUD:
- 93% said it created a brighter complexion
- 91% said it worked better than other brightening treatments previously used
- 89% said it visibly boosted skin radiance
- 89% said it visibly improved skin tone
- 88% said it created a luminous complexion
- 86% said the results appeared faster than other brightening treatments previously used

After 9 uses:
- 100% said it created a brighter complexion
- 98% said it created a luminous complexion
- 98% said it visibly boosted skin radiance
- 97% said it visible improved skin tone
- 91% said it worked better than other brightening treatments previously used
- 91% said the results appeared faster than other brightening treatments previously used
Eva C.
Quincy
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
So far I have tried 3 of the masks in this set. The Youthmud Tinglexfoliate was great! Your face actually tingles while you are wearing it. You leave it on for 10 minutes then remove with water. My skin felt very smooth and soft. I felt like the dullness was gone. I used moisturizer right after and my skin just drank it in. I also used the Flashmud Brightening Treatment. It did not disappoint. My favorite, however, is the Gravitymud Firming Treatment. You wait for this one to dry then peel it off! My skin was glowing! It also felt firmer, especially around my chin where I have developed sagging jowls. I would definitely buy these in full sizes and have already purchased the Gravitymud Firming Treatment. I can’t wait to try the other 3 in the set. I’m guessing I will be just as pleased with the results.
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
Glamglow masks are instagram famous in the beauty world. I’d seen photos of them EVERYWHERE and so I finally decided to see what the fuss was all about! This set is a fabulous deal and was an easy “first purchase” for me from this brand. For under $40, you get 6 masks 10-20 grams each! That’s 70 grams total of product which is actually cheaper than buying a full size pot ($60 for 50 grams). I love the research that glamglow puts into their products, I’ve found multiple studies that show how effective these masks are.

My own experience has been fantastic. The supermud made the most profound difference in my skin tone. It contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, mandelic acid, pyruvic acid, and salicylic acid which are wonderful AHAs that help your skin to GLOW. On top of the fabulous ingredients, these masks are ph-balanced which is super important for my dehydrated skin.

I didn’t have any miraculous results with the other masks, the only one I really noticed was the supermud one. But that said, I still think this was a fantastic buy and one I would likely repurchase. If you’ve been on the fence about Glamglow, this set is for you!
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
I’ve tried them all and I love them. I was first introduced to it from my friend who was sponsored by them and I have to say they are my go to masks every time. They are wonderful and you can feel them working. This package in general is a bunch of sample sizes it seems like. Very small to me but still you get at least two uses out of all of the bottles and they give you a larger bottle of the one that clears your skin. I personally love glam glow because not only are the face masks cool colors and metallics but they also work very well and you FEEL them working. Deff an A+ for me GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set
Nicole O.
Waldron, Arkansas
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
Loved this stuff it's truly amazingThe first thing that stood out to me about this mask was its thin, silky texture, which I found to be a nice departure from the thick, goopy feel of other charcoal mud masks. This made the application and removal process quick and mess-free (because there’s nothing worse than when a mask stubbornly sticks to your skin, turning a relaxing ritual into a chore, right?). After rinsing the mask off, my skin felt mattified but incredibly soft. Truly, the exfoliating properties of this mask are top-notch. After layering a little moisturizer to quench the dryness, I was impressed with the smooth, clear results."
Liane C.
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
These masks are fun to use and seem to work well, but pricey. I bought this set because I wanted to try different masks without paying the high price and this was a good way to try them all. I’d had positive experiences with glamglow’s SuperMud and FlashMud, and was curious about the other masks. This set is pretty great and worth the $42 to try different masks, I love the smell and textures of these masks and recommend the set if you want to combine different ones.
Lexi R.
I am in LOVE! Seriously these products work great and my skin is so soft. One mask made my skin glow and moist. These masks did not make my skin shinny. Glam Glow would dry on my skin and helped hydrate my skin. Glow is AMAZING! I am going to buy these mask again. I love that I get to try each one and they smell so delicious. The blue mask smells like coconut. The green and orange one smell like candy or something sweet. I got this at Sephora for $39. I think it is a great if you want to try all the glam glow mask.
Lulu M.
Artesia
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
This was a great sample pack that I got around Christmas time and since than I’ve have been able to try all of the face mask today. I love all of them except the green one it smells a little weird but still really good. I don’t know if this is still available to purchase it is I think $45 and they’re just sample sizes but it’s good because each tube you can get 4 or more uses out of it depending if you place it all over your face or if you spot place it
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
I bought these at Sephora one day when a Glam Glow Rep spike to me and described every single mask and what they do and I was sold. Came home and used all of them within a couple of weeks time and I’m impressed! I really do see a difference with Glam Glow masks! Will purchase again! Thank you Glam Glow! These opinions are my own due to my personal experiences with the product.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set more...
Ugh I LOVE GlamGlow masks!! I have tried the YouthMud, ThirstyMud, SuperMud, and GravityMud. The packaging is luxurious (which it should be for the price tag) and most jars go a long way! The SuperMud is my favorite, followed by YouthMud and ThirstyMud. The only one I wouldn’t repurchase is The GravityMud as I did not see any results from using it - although it’s so fun to use for a DIY spa night @ home!
Alicia K.
Which mask would you say is worth it to buy the full size out of this kit?
Where can I find this?
Natalie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Has any one try this mask before what, has it made a different in skin. GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
I really want to buy this set, does it worth it? I want to try this brand so badly!
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
Are the glamglow masks worth it? If so, what would you recommend to someone who has large pores, and dry patches along their face?? GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set