A lightweight moisturizer with omega-rich hemp seed oil to calm, soothe, and relieve visible redness with lasting hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and RednessFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Hemp Seed Oil: Reduces the look of redness and calms irritation. - Chaga Mushroom: Helps soothe daily skin stress and protect against blue light exposure. - Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes to instantly replenish depleted skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, and triclosan. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This soothing formula offers relief from daily skin stress. Hemp-derived seed oil helps optimize skin's barrier, while chaga mushroom provides antioxidant protection. It's proven to provide lasting hydration and acts as the perfect post-mask cream to reduce visible redness, leaving skin calm and nurtured.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GLAMGLOW MOISTURETRIP(TM) Omega-Rich Hemp Seed Oil Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
a month agoOmaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s moisturizing. It makes my face feel soft. It doesn’t break me out like other moisturizers. It smells good. It makes me feel relaxed and pampered. I don’t know whether the blue light claims are true but the way it feels on my acne-prone skin makes it worth it.
15 days agoTemple city, CA
GLAMGLOW MOISTURETRIP(TM) Omega-Rich Hemp Seed Oil Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Anny Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually like all @glamglow products and this was not the exception! I have a month using it and I love it and I like the consistency it moisturizes my skin is not oily and the best thing is that it helps me with the redness of my face is almost perfect I feel that I should have more product the packaging makes it seem that it is big but not. GLAMGLOW MOISTURETRIP(TM) Omega-Rich Hemp Seed Oil Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
2 months agoScottsdale , AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
AMAZING!! Noticeably reduces redness after first or second use. My skin is definitely softer smoother and more glowy. I live in AZ and this is perfect to keep my skin from getting dry. This is my first time using hemp products on my face and I’m obsessed.
a month agoActon, ON
this cream really does help with my redness while moisturizing my skin, i find its nice and light and soaks into the skin really fast, you dont need to use much as it spreads very nicely, i will be buying this again
21 days agoN Chesterfld, VA
GLAMGLOW MOISTURETRIP(TM) Omega-Rich Hemp Seed Oil Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Delaney R.
This is an amazing moisturizer... a little goes a very long way! It really makes my skin feel hydrated all day long😍 The scent is a bit earthy for me, but not bad! I am glad I made this purchase!
2 months agoPasadena , TX
It makes me so sad to give this a low rating buuuut it really wasn’t that great. It has so much potential with hemp seed oil, hyaluronic acid, aaaand protects the skin against blue light (like the light coming from your phone that’s damaging your skin), but it just didn’t perform like I wanted. Although it felt nice when I put it on I never felt any more moisture, the next day I was just as dry. Pretty pricey for something that doesn’t work
2 months agoDaly City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m enjoying this moisturizer as a part of my nighttime routine, when I wake up in the morning my skin isn’t dry. Also, something to note is that my skin is sensitive and this moisturizer didn’t cause any redness or breakouts. The ingredients are great, especially since cannabis sativa seed oil is fairly high on the ingredients list, it also contains a fatty alcohol (cetearyl alcohol) which is great for dry skin!
2 months ago
This moisturizer is perfectly hydrating and perfect for my skin type(combination- normal to oily). I use a lot of exfoliating products and this helps significantly reduce any and all redness in my skin.
3 months agoHarrisonburg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all glam glow products and this feels so creamy but not heavy for my oily face. It is a good night moisturizer for me and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is super soft. I'm not sure if most people will spend the money, but I love this brand so much!
12 days agoBarry, ON
Thick moisturizer - goes on nicely and doesn’t leave skin sticky. Got as a sample from Sephora, probably wouldn’t repurchase. Nothing special.