BeautyBodyBody CareGLAMGLOW
Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 017oz/5ml Travel

GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel

A mattifying, ultra-fine, and smooth pressed powder that is formulated with silk proteins in a harmony of four complimentary shades to perfect the complexion

Who else loves this moisturizer?
What is your go-to moisturizer? Loving GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega-rich Moisturizer.
Can you use this on your body?
Start your review of GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Lisa B.
GlamGlow Moisturetrip is a light weight moisturizer. I received this through Boxycharm and have housed a good bit of it. It feels nice on the skin and does it’s job with out over doing it. I would recommend this for most skin types. #Glamglow
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Wendy B.
I received this in my boxycharm box. This definitely not my favorite skincare brand. It was ok it didn't work me as well as other brands.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Kiernan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time FAVORITE moisturizer that I always have backups of on hand. I never want to run out!! Feels slightly oily at application but silky smooth and light. Fast absorbing and gives all day or night lasting moisture!! I love the light clean scent ot doesnt add bulky fragrance to my skincare routine. Beautiful container as well so I dont mind it sitting atop my vanity. I use it daily in the am and under makeup but also at night in partnership with other serums and have never had any adverse reaxtions!! All time favorite!!
Jamie R.
Townsend, DE
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Jamie R.
Purchased at: eBay
I had been looking for a moisturizer that didn't irritate my skin when I was having sensitivity, as I am dry all over my face except in two spots where I break out and get acne so I have to use something non-occlusive. This has been SO nice! It's very creamy and smooth, and I love how my skin drinks it up. Leaves a nice dewy glow. I love the ingredients too, but I wish there was a little more beneficial ingredients. I feel this could've been a good "green" moisturizer with some other ingredients like aloe or vegetable extracts as well, but it has a high amount of the cannabis extract which really helps soothe skin on its own. So far I love it and it's not greasy.
Omattie R.
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Omattie R.
This Glamglow Moisturetrip is my holy grail. I never thought I’d be saying this for someone with oily skin but somehow it just works. My skin loves it. Maybe it’s the CBD. I used this as my last step in my skin regimen. Comes beautifully packaged. Simple and easy to apply. Expensive but worth the buy. Will definitely recommend.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Tia S.
I love how glowing and hydrated my skin feels when using this product. I love this product and so does my boyfriend 😍. Perfect for dry skin and doesn't harm sensitive skin. Would recommend and re purchase.
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Candy A.
This is such a rich moisturizer and great for all skin types, especially at night. I feel it’s a bit heavy for daytime (especially with my oily skin), but truly recommend it for a good moisture and glow boost!
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Katy S.
I have added this to my skincare routine, and so far it seems nice. It has a thick hydrating formula. It tends to leave my face a bit oily the next morning. It smells nice, and love the packaging. I recommend trying this moisturizer. I’m a sucker for cute packaging! [product:glamglow-moisturetrip-omega-rich-moisturizer-017oz/5ml-travel]
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Nataliia B.
I like this moisturizer a lot. It has no scent to it which I always like in face creams. It also has a medium consistency - not watery and not thick. So it's easy to apply. This cream leaves my face refreshed and hydrated. I would recommend this product to all my friends ☺️
Jennifer P.
Ripley, OH
GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturizer 0.17oz/5ml Travel uploaded by Jennifer P.
I love this Moisturizer. It has a really good smell to the product. If you can purchase the product, I would buy it. I love GlamGlow products. [product:glamglow-moisturetrip-omega-rich-moisturizer-017oz/5ml-travel]