Glamglow Limited Edition Gift Sexy YouthMud Set uploaded by Courtney S.Glamglow Limited Edition Gift Sexy YouthMud Set uploaded by Courtney S.Glamglow Limited Edition Gift Sexy YouthMud Set uploaded by Courtney S.

BY GLAMGLOW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

YOUTHMUD TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT, 50G JAR SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT, 30G TUBE THIRSTYMUD HYDRATING TREATMENT, 30G TUBE

Courtney S.
Courtney S.
So NOT impressed with the set I got from Sephora. I was stoked because it was an impressive deal as far as how cheap compared to each being full price and you get more product buying this set but not a good second impression of GlamGlow... Have to contact Sephora now because of my problems with the products once I opened the box is why I had to give this set a 2 star.... First of all, when I opened the largest one which is the "SUPERMUD" mask, the seal was on it but it was chunky inside, (see my pic of the white canister)! Then I applied it because I didn't know if that was normal or not and I was flicking off the chunks because I wasn't able to apply them to my face. The mask was nice ans seemed to soothe my skin and strip it of oils but THEN... I went to open the black tube and the black tube "YOUTHMUD" was opened! No seal! The blue tube "THIRSTYMUD" was fine but I'm calling Sephora for a refund or replacement. So pissed. Will update this review if I am able once I have a new one.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is awesome. For $69 you get so much product! So awesome for a glamglow beginner like me. If I'm gonna pay a lot of money for a quality products, it's always nice to get extras. Plus, you get Sephora beauty insider points & free samples if ya order online
Arie M.
Arie M.
Brookhaven ms
In this limited edition giftsexy Youth mud set that has a value of 152$ and this is my first time using this product and I find it to be very effective and has very nice and easy packaging for traveling and has some room for improvement but besides that it is very well effective and will invest in this product in the future ❣️
Aimee R.
Aimee R.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I know I know everybody's going to be upset with me but Glam glow is way overpriced there's so many other products out there that do so much better than Glam glow I have no idea why this is so hyped up the only one that I truly think works for the best is the mud mask and honestly like I said there's so many other mud mask out there that are just as good if not better
Maria J.
Maria J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Glamglow products so much! They smell absolutely amazing! My favorite is the Nude glow moisturizer. I got it for free as a sample, but would love to try more. It was my first time using this product, but I would say it is perfect how it is. I would recommend.
Tarin W.
Tarin W.
Bulverde, TX
Love everything Glamglow! Pore cleansing in 15 min! Perfect and Magic! Works like a charm and the product goes a long way. Totally worth the price. Met my expectations and more! Large pores? You need this! I have already gone through 2 tubs and will buy again!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
I love glamglow products. They are seriously some of the best out of all skincare I've tried within Sephora. It is pricey, but it is worth it to get in gift sets so you're getting more product for less money. I definitely would repurchase these items.
Adelynn R.
Adelynn R.
I really liked this gift set and thought it was a great deal at Sephora. I liked the ThirstyMud, it smelled so good and was really hydrating. My favorite is the SuperMud, because I have large pores and tend to break out I use this one more often. It's helped me to have a clear face.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Beaverdale
I love a all of the glam glow masks  they have a lot of options to meet your needs.  They are mild and some are more intense.  I like the peel  off mask and also the mud mask.  I buy glam glow at Sephora.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Cathedral city
I love it made my face glow and look really smooth. I would recommend it to all my friends. It was very gentle and refreshing to my face. The packing was very secure and safe-and yes I would recommend it to others