BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...5 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
Kaitlin H.
I LOVE HOW MUCH THIS FOAMS. It takes at least 60 seconds, but I usually do leave this mask on longer. It’s not too intense it doesn’t my skin to leave it on longer. It makes my skin feel so clean and my skin is glowing once I rinse it off. I love it!
VALERIE L.
VA
This GLAMGLOW mask is a life saver! Really fast and easy to use. It literally takes 60 seconds and you actually see a result which I love. I have even got my two sisters to use it, they fell in love too. Will definitely purchase again in the near future!
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Bomb town. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive cry baby skin. Beautiful and fun to send weird pics to your friends in. Wash the purple off to
Reveal beautiful skin with clean pores. Do buy and use if your skin is all clogy and you just aren’t a facial girl.
Dylan M.
Smithtown
Who has 60 seconds to take care of their skin in the morning? Everyone. That's Who! Love how quick and fun this mask is. Love the tingling of the tiny bubbles, the purple color, and the results. Definitely creates a smooth canvas with minimum pores.
Caroline M.
Aurora
Didn’t notice a dramatic change in the appearance of my pores or skin, but it felt great. Met my expectations, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase again. I still enjoyed it.
Kat S.
Litchfield
I like that this treatment is very fast acting something like 60 seconds. However I'm not sure if it actually works to clean pores and reduce the appearance of tge pores. I definitely love the feeling it leaves on the face during the treatment.
Aubrey M.
Freeland
I love this mask for a quick refresh of my skin after a night out because sometimes makeup wipes just can’t get everything off, but if I were looking for a real cleansing and replenishing experience I would not choose this mask because it just can’t get some of those pores cleaned out.
lauren k.
Astoria, OR
I noticed an immediate difference with this mask! The tingling is a little uncomfortable, but bearable for the short amount of time needed for it to work! My pores were instantly refined and smaller and I can’t wait to use this again!
Amber C.
Since this mask only needs to be left on your skin for 60 seconds, I use it right before applying my makeup to achieve a smooth poreless look. As soon as you apply it you can feel the tingling sensation of the bubbles!GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Javier C.
Sacramento
This product is a miracle worker. I saw a huge improvement with the size of my pores. I also have really sensitive skin and get really anxious about breakouts whenever putting something new on my face, however this did not break my out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or is it a ripoff?