BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
Sometimes I struggle with my pores looking large so I tried this product out to see if it would reduce them. I think it really made a difference! I would definitely buy it again!
Greg W.
Minneapolis, MN
They aren’t kidding. It’s glam and leaves you glowing. Perfect for a quick prep before a night out to make sure your skin is glowing and beautiful. This is the perfect addition to my routine. Influenster sent me this to review.
Angie A.
Northridge
Works amazing I absolutely love it so much it is so gentle and not harsh and it definitely met my expectations it’s the best and it definitely had nice packaging yes I would recommend it to others
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I got this as part of a VoxBox. I like it, it's quick and pretty easy, I see a pretty good difference in my pores. However, for the size I will not be repurchasing and would not recommend for someone on a budget because their are products out there that do the same, or better for less than a fourth of the price.
Liz S.
I like this product. It does clean my skin and it smells great, but it really dries my skin out. My skin always feels dry and tight after using it. Then it gets oily trying to correct that even if I use moisturizer.
Cezz G.
I have been waiting for something like this all my life, I dont know why my pores are appearing more and more constantly I am freaking out and getting obssesed with them and my primer and this pore refining make my pores dissapear with my regular makeup. I love it super recommended.
Angelica M.
This is magic in a tube. I am well aware that skin products normally take days to show any signs of skin improvement. But let me say this was instant. I didn’t believe it only took 60 seconds but it does. It left my skin looking clean and feeling soft after. I liked that it didn’t dry out my skin.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
I love glamglow products and this one did not disappoint! The packaging is so awesome with its neon color. It was so easy to apply and actually helped reduce my pore size unlike other products I have tried.
Keian D.
Dallas, TX
I was so excited when I received this, it only takes 60 seconds and your done, the purple mask bibles into a soft purple cloud and you know you’re ready to wash it off leaving the skin clean, Smooth and ready! I love it! GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Kalie R.
I am on the fence about this product. I've always loved everything from Glamglow. Does this product work? Heck yes. But that's if you can stand to leave it on for 60 seconds. It has the oddest feeling of needing to scratch it off. Kind of tortuous but I'm getting used to the feeling.
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?