BY GLAMGLOW

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would lov...5 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
Kelly M.
England
glam glow definitely have fantastic products, this one is good on all skin types an maybe i didn't use it for long enough, made my skin feel very soft but that was all in my short use opinion.
Maria H.
The product is really nice, the purple product inside is really satisfing and nice. The product is really easy ti silly and it is done in 60 second which means it is an easy on the go mask.
Kyra S.
Edmonton
The glamglow Instamud is a fast step before makeup in the morning. It smooths and tighten pores up nicely before makeup! I think it makes my primer work harder too.
Mary A.
Calgary
Quickly bubbles on your face and has a tingling sensation. Skin feels clean afterwards but took several tries before I saw a difference in my pores. Not my go to as it is pricey.
Sanghmitra S.
Someone recommended me to use glam glow instamud, it had very nice packaging and price was pretty high as per the results , it was gentle but dint like it much
Yes it should be improved, i vould not see much difference in the pores
Rhiannon S.
If you’re looking for a treatment that refines pores than this is the product for you. I’ve been using this for just over a month and I have noticed that my pores do look smaller than before. Very gentle and good for on the go.
Bjorn
This product really changed my life and skincare routine! The instamud from glamglow closes your pores immediately, no I’m not kidding! Its so fast and easy to wipe off!! I am definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Jess F.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Absolute magic! This pure refined mask is like nothing I’ve ever tried before. After 2 weeks of using it I can already see a difference and for someone with large, problematic pores, this is surprising and exciting!
I find it difficult to apply because it does start activating immediately and you need to spread gently otherwise it doesn’t bubble properly.
The tingling feeling is so weird but I love it and it makes you feel so fresh after you rinse he product off.
Definitely a new staple in my skincare routine !
Abby M.
Nelson, BC
Not my favorite glam glow product. That being said, it was nice 60 second pick me up, however I feel like of you have 60 seconds you have enough time for a longer mask. This temporarily brightened my complexion but I have yet to see any lasting results. I love the purple color and the foaming action is fun. I feel like this might work as a kind of "quick Peel" for EXTREMELY sensitive skin types, but it really didn't do too much for my skin tone, texture or clarity.
N B.
I love the cooling feeling during this minute long treatment! It’s so nice to use when you come in from a hot and humid day, it just feels like a glass of ice water for your face! It does a great job at mopping up my excess oil and also tightening my pores. It’s a nice little treat for the face, especially if you spend a lot of time in the elements! I highly recommend this!
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Melody R.
yakima
Is this mask good for dry skin? I really really would love to try some of the glam glow mask but are they really that much better than other masks?
Marissa L.
Delray Beach
Does anyone have any suggestions for the GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment ? Can you leave it on for more than a minute???