BY GLAMGLOW #31 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Alyssia D.
Love it small to take on a trip
Love the product
Yes it was first time using . I love it
Yes I expected something wat was true .
Yes smal and Handley
Allow cute
Yes absolutely love it 😍
Love lov love
Stephanie I.
Did really like this mask, not a huge pore refining mask but if you do it a lot you’ll start to see results
Ellie ✨.
Use this 3 times a week and really makes a difference. Minimises pores and makes a smooth base for make up application. Starts to work instantly and is great on all skin types. Recommend to others.
Christina K.
Dundalk
My pores went from huge to non-existent after using this. Perfect size to fit into my handbag and handy to have on the go. I use it under my make up and by itself. Fabulous and lovely scent.
Skye Y.
Australia
It works super well I would recommend it for people with large pores or people who have oliy skin! I use it after I cleanse and exfoliate my skin, and only use it twice a week. Moisturize after for super glowing skin!
Tata O.
santa cruz de Tenerife
wonderful product for pores, clean close pores and unifies the color of the skin, gives the sensation of fresh and clean skin throughout the day, in addition to unifying the color of the pores, efficiency in 60 secondsGLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Gabriela G.
Zagreb
Its okey mask but i try it like 3 or 4 times bcs i have combo skin but sensitive and i dont want to irited it if you wanna try try it
Natalie J.
It really help my face. I will be buying more. I am a repeat user. I recommend to my friends all the time.
Denise A.
Love how quick of a process it is! Skin feels fresh afterwards, only notice a difference after a few weeks use GLAMGLOW® Instamud™ 60-Second Pore-Refining Treatment
Sylwia C.
My skin is combination my t zone is oily and my cheeks are really really dry ! I’m really into makeup so I’m about a nice surface. This mask is amazing it’s really quick if you want to make your pores appear smaller!
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?