BY GLAMGLOW #26 in Face Masks

Take a minute for perfect pores.

INSTAMUD™ is a foaming treatment mask that instantly refines pores and evens skin tone, leaving skin smooth and soft in only 60 seconds.

With bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root, the micro-bubbling mud activates on contact to energize and invigorate while it perfects your complexion.

Formulated without: paraben, phthalate

How To Use:

Smooth a generous layer onto dry, clean skin and do not rub in. Let sit and the mask will transform into oxygenating bubbles. Leave on for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular treatment routine. Use 2-3 times a week or as often as desired.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Glycerin, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Propanediol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bht, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

• I've always wanted to try this, does it actually work? or...4 Answers
  • I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it es...9 Answers
  • Does this mask dry out your skin?5 Answers
Sdf K.
riffa
Good brand one brand that you can trust and rely upon so go for ittt love it amaaazzinnggg
Stephanie L.
St, ON
Let me start off by saying I LOVE GLAMGLOW. I think all of their products are amazing and worth the price. I tried the Instamud refining treatment and let me tell you, it was really cool! I have never tried an oxidizing bubble mask. However, it made my expectations. After washing off the mask, I saw that it really opened up my pores. However, It would have been even better if it cleared out my pores too.
Hader E.
منتجي الرائع منظف لبشرتي ومنعش وجميل وحيوي وطبيعي انا احبه كثيررررررروراااااااااا منتجي الرائع منظف لبشرتي ومنعش
Śhrøuķ Ť.
egypt
It's soooo good really💞💞💞 so good💞💞 perfect!!👌👌👌 this brand is so pefect at all💞💞👌 really
Marissa J.
After one use my skin felt cool and refreshed as it bubbled. Also after washing it off my skin was noticeably smooth and tight. However I did not notice any changes in pore size, will have to keep using!
Gulshana B.
It’s a very quick face mask that makes your skin soft and poreless. Would definitely buy it again. It’s very gentle on the skin and met my expectations.
Alysha H.
I do this before applying my makeup, regularly. Love the tingly sensation it gives you. My skin definitely feels cool and smooth after taking it off but it takes a few washes, to notice my pores making a difference
Natalia B.
Astoria, NY
So after using this product a few times, I can agree with other reviews that yes it is fun to use. It’s quick which is convenient if you don’t have time for a 10 min face mask before work or something. It bubbles up on your face which definitely feels cool and I do enjoy. However, I did not notice a difference in pore size from using it, but it does make my skin feel soft. #glamglow #influenster #instamud
Euda R.
St.Catharines
The best product I’ve ever used! Glawglow is amazing and great this product was a bit pricy but omg it’s amazig
⏁ D.
It is good for normal, oily, combination of any type of skin, it has aloe vera, witch hazel, licorice root for improving your skin, when you use it you can fell your skin energized, you leave it for 60 seconds so it is very easy to wear
Cynthia A.
cailf.
I've never tried Glam glow before would love to try it especially the mask
Kitija S.
Does it works on mixed type skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
How did this make your face feel?
Kat J.
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I can't wait to try this! Where did you purchase it? Sephora?